Status
Not open for further replies.

itsacurlyone

Rep for littles-downunder and down-undercare
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Littles Down Under have just been appointed as Australia's official supplier of Bambino diapers and these are due to land in Australia any day nowhttp://www.littles-downunder.com.au

We are also the supplier of Rearz, Crinklz, BetterDry, Fabine and lots more.

Australia's only physical store and mail order company and am proud to be heading this company.

congrats! I'm sure your customers down under will appreciate better availability and prices on Bambino products. Aren't "the big three" ABDL diapers ABU, Rearz, and Bambino? You carry all three brands?

Always had excellent service and super fast shipping from littles down under on Fabines etc.

Really terrific they will have Rearz, Tykables, Fabines and others.

We do not carry the ABU range but two out of the three main brands isn't bad.

We have our own onesies - which will increase in variety soon, and a large amount of other products to choose from including good quality plastic and PUL pants, Terry squares and more.

We are kept fairly busy which is great news for everyone and which allows us to increase our product range.

itsacurlyone said:
We do not carry the ABU range but two out of the three main brands isn't bad.

We have our own onesies - which will increase in variety soon, and a large amount of other products to choose from including good quality plastic and PUL pants, Terry squares and more.

We are kept fairly busy which is great news for everyone and which allows us to increase our product range.

Hey, I'm a fellow Brissy here! I've been a long time customer of LDU and I have to say it's amazing that your company is expanding and catering for the ABDL's down here in Australia. I do have a question and that is if there is any chance of stocking Bambino's Magnifico anytime soon? :fingerscrossed: I've been super excited of trying them out and also some pleather diapers from Tykables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back