at the end of the story finally i.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
d to accept my self as a toddler or diaper lover but i'm still looking for the exit of being like that even if a accept my self and i will never gave up no matter how even if i'm trying to leave this life(beaing a toddle

Attachments

• Picsart_24-02-14_14-20-58-723.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-14_14-20-58-723.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Picsart_24-02-14_01-13-19-175.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-14_01-13-19-175.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi my name is kunbensero

i'm a baby and diaper lover until i get older.

that is the final part of my story you can check the previous part through my threads.

yeah my story is 100% true belive it or not.

enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

finally i was thinking about accept my self as an adult baby or diaper lover(why i'm saying diaper lover and being a baby at the smae time becuase l love wearing baby diapers that's why that makes me baby and dipaer lover at the same time)

when i first thinked about that i felt happy, but it was not complete happiness because as i said i'm a Muslim being a baby or diaper lover is forbidden because

sexual pleasure is not in the right place

(in marriage only) but I chose it because I was afraid for myself of committing the greatest sin that would bring the wrath of God Some of the sheikhs and scholars of the Islamic nation permitted this out of fear for oneself from committing the greatest sin.

i hope allah(god) forgive me.

i can't get married and i can't fast all days(but i will try it in future) at the same time i'm living alone i don't have friends with me all my family and my friends are in my country from where I traveled to study.

Believe it or not, when I was with my family and friends, I did not feel these things much(being a baby or diaper lover)

so iremember when I missed the exam and i was sad and when the behavior came i gave up i gave him my body

the behaivor(behavior mean the feeling of being a baby or diaper lover)

so the behavior controlled my body i was like someone controlling my body until i found my self sleeping in my bed wearing a dipaer after that i woke up in some accident happned to my neighbor house.

I looked out the window and found a woman screaming and hitting the window because her children were stuck inside the house and the room was on fire until the fire engine came and saved the matter.

When I was standing in front of the window and then I closed it and looked at myself, I found myself wearing a diaper without pants. I felt like a three-year-old baby. It was a very strange feeling that I cannot describe it.

i started to love being a baby but the guilty feeling and heart beating never stopped even i'm writing the story right now.

so after that i wet my diaper and i was so sad because i got 0 in the exam cause of missing the exam time i was like a 3 years old baby crying and need someone to huge it and change his diaper.

and you know what i did ?

i wet most of my diapers but i started fighting the desire or the behavior so i throw the rest of my diapers

after months i think i was studying hard for my exam it was a physics i couldn't fouce to study because the desire came again and strong then ever i didn't fight it i want to study as soon as possible and focus on studying because i was little bit late.

so i diaperd myself and i started studying again until i finished when i was looking to myself infornt of the mirror

i was talking to my self why the desire always win ? why i'm trying to be a baby and i already now i'm a grown man why i'm acting like that alot of questions came to my head and yeah i gave up of the idea about accepting myself as a baby or diaper lover.

so what i did ?

to not waste the money i spent on the diapers i used most the dipaers (wearing and wetting them of course) but the last daiper i was testing it to how much urine will hold i filled the diaper with water to see how often the diaper will leak ....never mind any way.

after that i went back to my country i met my friends my family again the desire was following me of course so i start fighting at the beginning but omg how many times i fought the desire it is uncountable times for nothing

so i accept myself as a toddler or diaper lover but i'm believing of the day i get older enough to exit this life.

so i was like searching in Google and YouTube for communities

yeah i notice something that I hate it very much and I don't like it for anyone

yep you know what is the rainbow flag

i notice most of abdl are gays or

Lesbians or trans male , trans female etc............

as a Muslim (maybe i broke the rule of the website but belive me i understand all pepole i wish the the goodnesses to all pepole Don't remove my post please)

as a muslim one of It is a major sin that brings God anger and bad reputation among people is being one of the flags of these people (we call it Homosexuality)

when i first time saw this i was like I rather kill myself than become like them

but i found alot of straight pepole are like me my messages to Homosexuality pepole is to study what they are doing to themselves they killing thier characters thier body everything According to a lot of research, homosexuals are vulnerable to many sexual diseases that cause a lot of pain and then death.

yeah and that's why islam made This forbidden because it is harmful to humans I wish all peaceful people that God will guide them to the path off goodness inshallah.

let me continue my story

i reached this community i put a fake name i put my pictures as a baby jaden because i watched yugi 5 ds and i like jaden so much i know it is not real character but really i enjoyed watching the anime.

so i strated to share my secrets so your guys the first one in the world who knows my secret now i started to accept my self as a toddler or diaper lover but i'm still looking for the exit of being like that even if a accept my self and i will never gave up no matter how even if i'm trying to leave this life(beaing a toddler or diaper lover) even if i'm wearing baby diapers and sucking my pacifier still still looking for the exit and of course i will share the exit for you guys because most of pepole was like me i mean they were like forced being baby or diaper lovers ( not all pepole but my messages is to people who gave up fighting it)

yeah i'm saying all this at the same time i'm planing to buy adult diapers💀 and baby daipers💀 and baby pacifier🍼 if didn't cost a lot of money

that is the end of my stories i hope you enjoyed reading it and yeah let me remind you again it is 100% true maybe not in order but it is true yeah it is my story with

fighting the baby copy of me .tumblr_506184a48958110e982c6c2a3430fd65_2a32a400_400.jpgPicsart_24-02-14_01-13-19-175.jpg

Attachments

• Picsart_24-02-15_16-43-56-986.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-15_16-43-56-986.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Picsart_24-02-15_03-11-46-933.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-15_03-11-46-933.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Picsart_24-02-14_14-20-58-723.jpg
    Picsart_24-02-14_14-20-58-723.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
Wow!
You are one "conflicted" Muslim.
I am of course Christian, Protestant, Congregationalist.
I am 65 years old.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism since birth.
Over the past 50 years, ever Muslim I have ever met has been "a mess" mentally internally regarding Sex, Sexuality, and Identity.
According to your religion, I myself have no right to "physicially exist" due to my own "Internal Identity".
First off, you need to love and accept yourself.
As you "really are" internally.
Not some repressive "externally imposed" ideal of what is "being a man".
Or whatever.
You are not doing yourself any good diving down the rabbit hole and mentally torturing the living shit out of yourself.
I used to for decades since I was a teenager.
But no more.

i understand you but i'm man not a baby i just want to fight myself to be a man again and not giving up everyone gave up yeah and they said there's no exit from this life being a baby or diaper lover.

but no for me i will not stop fighting untill i get what i need

:unsure::unsure::unsure:... I feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole. Where are you with this? After reading all of that I still dont know if you are giving up to fight the good fight or have accepted the fact that this is a part of you. :unsure::unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back