1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My sister is also ABDL.
She is 7 years younger than me.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, disabledinconben, Rezzu and 8 others
I may or may not be the only one, one of my extended family members shows signs of being a DL

Well, being that this is so secretive, my guess would be yes. As I see no indications in any of my other siblings that they would tilt in this direction. Additionally, I think my upbringing and triggers were so different from my siblings as we are so separated in age. That inclined me more to lean in the A.B. direction.

Reactions: ABdrew
As many will probably say “as far as i know i am the only one”. Not sure if it would be cool or weird.

Like imagine if you found out it was one of your kids, niece or nephew. It would be weird. Now if it was a brother or sister and you were close it may not be so bad, but you could not be changing each other’s diapers… that would be weird.

Reactions: Vikingbab, Jimbolo and Subtlerustle
im 100% sure that im only adult baby / little in my family

littlejoey974 said:
I may or may not be the only one, one of my extended family members shows signs of being a DL
What kinds of "signs"?

DonnieDiaper said:
My sister is also ABDL.
She is 7 years younger than me.
How did you find out your sister is ABDL

Reactions: disabledinconben, Vikingbab and GirlGirlBoy
It's safe to assume that I'm the only little or anything similar.

I'm not the only adult in my family that watches kid shows but as far as taking it further, I don't know anyone else who does.

Reactions: disabledinconben
As far as I know I am the only one.

DonnieDiaper said:
What kinds of "signs"?
He used one of my computers and didn't clear his browser history.

Yes my G/F has to wear diapers also but has no appreciation of them , she still lives in a world where she changes her grandsons diaper but her aide changes her “brief “. She can’t admit a diaper is always a diaper .

Reactions: disabledinconben
I have a older brother (2 years) who is also an abdl.

• Love
Reactions: TXbw86, Subtlerustle, LinkDL and 1 other person
Unfortunately alone in my family as well as far as I know. But ya never know 🤔

Reactions: RachelOlivia
It seems like most ABDLs are more forthcoming about it with strangers than with their own families. I don't love that about us, but it certainly holds true for me. The statistics probably favor my being the only ABDL in my immediate family, but if I zoom out further... 🤷 No idea. None of my aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephew, etc., have given me any reason to believe they like diapers and want to sleep in cribs, but then they'd say the same about me--I think.

My brother is a DL with some basic AB tendencies, as far as I know, he order diapers from rearz and also has 1-2 pacifiers, a footed sleeper, but its more the diapers that he likes, he prefer to keep a very low profile and he's not active anywhere in the Internet about it because he works in a daycare and he's affraid that even with a unique username, he could be tracked down because he's very active in his real life online.

I don't know any other ABDLs in my family, let alone anyone else in real life. So I'm basically the only one that I'm aware of in my personal life. It's kinda sad because I feel alone knowing this, as a lot of normies think that ABDLs are freaks and can be misidentified as pedophiles. I do wish there was a way I could meet other people like me where I live since I don't even talk about diapers outside of my computer.

Reactions: CodyBaby
I have never met another ABDL person before; therefore, as far as I know, I have no ABDL family members.

Reactions: LilByte
No one in my family aside from me has indication of being ABDL. Any evidence on the contrary has been dealt with by extreme prejudice by guardians. It truly is frustrating having to keep this big side of me in silence…aside from here. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW
I most likely am the only one in my family. However, you never know.

Reactions: skunk053
Don’t know and don’t want to know

Reactions: Vikingbab and sbmccue
Back