Anyone wear onesies with their Diapers under clothes?

jamie54

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally love to wear them under clothes if anything if I’m wearing a diaper out in public which I do a lot I find the onesie/bodysuit helps hold the diaper up and stop it from sagging if it gets particularly wet. Anyone else the same? IMG_2024.jpeg

Reactions: Truckerguy, longallsboy, LittleRobbie and 5 others
This guy

• Haha
Reactions: Canadianfalls and Woncrinklz
I do this every time I go out padded!! It’s so nice and I feel like a little undercover baby hehe

Reactions: PaddedCub
punkiekit said:
I do this every time I go out padded!! It’s so nice and I feel like a little undercover baby hehe
Mines for the opposite reason actually. I haven't figured out my ab side (if I have one) so my onesies are plain and only for function to conceal or support. Its a line im walking lol

Reactions: boredofwheelchair, Canadianfalls, jamiejamie and 2 others
Cozycomfort1 said:
Mines for the opposite reason actually. I haven't figured out my ab side (if I have one) so my onesies are plain and only for function to conceal or support. Its a line im walking lol
That’s completely valid!! I’ll do the same if i go somewhere I know I’ll be interacting with a lot of people/need to be extra discreet

of course.

Never tried as I've never gone out diapered before, mainly due to low self confidence, social anxiety, and worried I might get caught or something

• Sad
Reactions: moorey
Of course I don't leave the house with out one on for the reason I don't want a high waist line and 90% of the diapers I wear sit high on me, also for sag as well

I have not gone out with a diaper yet.
But if i do, i'm pretty certain i would wear a onesie just to conceal the diaper.

Every time I go to work. A nice all black onesie over plastic pants with a GoSupreme pullup. Then the work uniform shirt over with work jeans. I love the way it keeps the diaper up and in place all night long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls
Of course I wear a onsie, especially if I'm out and about while diapered. It's the only way to go.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I wear a onesie 24/7 as an undershirt or over shirt , I have north of 450 in all styles and colors . Makes it easy for my aide to dress me and make me look good without a hassle , I also have custom pants for “ sitters “ .

I almost always wear something over my diapers to help keep them up and onesies are one of my favorites.

Yup! I don’t wear diapers out of the house very often, but when I do, a onesie is standard practice. Then I don’t have to worry about my diaper peeking out of my pants/shorts. My onesies are all plain colors too, so I usually don’t bother hiding anything above the waist. At a glance, it just looks like I’m wearing a tucked-in t-shirt.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KindaOlde and ryan8710
Cottontail said:
Yup! I don’t wear diapers out of the house very often, but when I do, a onesie is standard practice. Then I don’t have to worry about my diaper peeking out of my pants/shorts. My onesies are all plain colors too, so I usually don’t bother hiding anything above the waist. At a glance, it just looks like I’m wearing a tucked-in t-shirt.
That my idea as well, except I wear ever min I'm not working so a onsie is a must 🤭😊

My current onesies are plain pink so they still hint that I am a baby sissy

Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL and Seasonedcitizen
skylanderpamp said:
Never tried as I've never gone out diapered before, mainly due to low self confidence, social anxiety, and worried I might get caught or something
I struggled the 1st time I went outside with your similar situation but I’ve now done this for 6 months daily I was shocked to start with that I wasn’t drawing attention to myself wearing Str8UP it thick, now I don’t even bat an eye lid onesie is a must though

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and skylanderpamp
I find onesies entirely needed to use for support since undies, certainly; don't hold things up well. I know I'm going out, and I want everything "in place" so as to not sag or be obvious. I use them.
I actually had to shorten one onesie flap a few inches since somehow it seemed to have stretched, or because I lost weight. I still think I have to take it in more, actually. Or I shrunk height-wise!!!:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:'But, yeah. They are a needed thing for if you go out and wear.
Oh. And not on the baby patterns, tho. Mine are the solid types from Tykables years ago when going in public. The reds, greens, blues, and black. Still sturdy'n'strong, though, with the product quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and moorey
I love body suits in the winter mostly but I haven't found the magical answer on how to stop leaks every time my diaper is at half capacity 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im assuming the people who wear them everyday just don't use their diapers

MASONJAR said:
I haven't found the magical answer on how to stop leaks every time my diaper is at half capacity 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do you happen to be wearing a MEGAMAX?

I stopped wearing them because they Leak out of the middle section when only at Half Capacity, but the entire back of the diaper is BONE DRY.

NORTH SHORE really needs to fix this, possibly by incorporating "Flow Channels" to properly distribute wetness to the ENTIRE diaper...

Lately, I've had better luck with using thinner diapers with a booster in the middle section, so when they front get saturated the moisture hits the middle area booster which then transfers to the back of the diaper, (allowing the entire diaper to be used.)

This strategy doesn't work with MEGAMAX however, (even lying down) they still leak before reaching the back.

Reactions: MASONJAR and Canadianfalls
Back