Anyone wear onesies with their Diapers under clothes?

jamie54 said:
I personally love to wear them under clothes if anything if I’m wearing a diaper out in public which I do a lot I find the onesie/bodysuit helps hold the diaper up and stop it from sagging if it gets particularly wet. Anyone else the same? View attachment 132086

like a wet diaper, control top pantyhose and a onesie suit under my clothes when not wearing a diaper, lleotards and tighs.

If i'm out and about, i always have on a diaper and a diapercover, usually a bodysuit as well (preventawear) or if in shorts I'll wear a onesie(baby pants).

always wear a onesies when out helps support a diaper when wet keeps diaper tight to your body feels nice.

Somtimes, yes
I dont just wear to keep my diaper snug, I love my onesies and wear them whenever I can

Yessss, especially when wearing a high capacity diaper.

I find high capacity diapers sag so much that you can't fully utilise them without some support.

* also when I was younger I had an overly full diaper slip off and actually fall out of my pant leg shame 🫠

Reactions: PaddedCub and paul484819
No but have to say that I have been tempted to mainly for discretion and modesty purposes to hide that I am wearing. I do wear boxer shorts over my nappies.

I sort of wish there was something that was between a onesie and underwear though that was very high waisted and possibly had snaps like a onesie at the bottom

I use plain onsies at night. I find they hold the diaper and plastic pant in place and support any sagging the following morning whilst wearing until max capacity!

Yes. I like to wear overalls over the onesie as well.

Reactions: longallsboy
In a recent order from InControl I added a couple of onesies for my first experience with them, or at least as far as I can remember as my mom may have given me my actual first experience with them. They’re great for keeping everything in place, especially as my diaper gained weight, and for keeping everything concealed at the waistline. To anyone seeing them they would see what looks like a neatly tucked in tee shirt. They reminded me of the feeling you get in your shoulders when wearing suspenders, but I’m a little concerned that they might get a bit confining after they’re first washed and shrink up some since they were a little snug before being laundered.

Kiwirob said:
Yessss, especially when wearing a high capacity diaper.

I find high capacity diapers sag so much that you can't fully utilise them without some support.

* also when I was younger I had an overly full diaper slip off and actually fall out of my pant leg shame 🫠
I would cry if that happened to me😭

I wear plain solid coloured onesies or Rompers from Tykables I think up to 27 theynkeey my diaper hidden and inplace :)

Even if I didn’t wear diapers, they keep my back warm during the winter.

Back