Anyone like the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t mind messing but the smell definitely isn’t my thing. But, a wet diaper that’s a different story for me, nothing smells better than a soaked diaper mixed with the smells of lotion and powder as long as I’m fairly hydrated. Dehydrated and coffee pee diapers stink lol

Reactions: TyphaHare
Messing is a lot more fun in my head than actually doing it for real. Fantasy wise is fine, but recently whenever I go to the toilet for a dump that I find it pretty gross. Might be a side effect of the anti-depressants but then again, the smell of poo has always been disgusting for me. If I see crap in a public toilet I actually heave and wretch.

I don't like the smell of other poopy diapers but I am fine with my own because we're immune to our own smell. I do mess in mine because it's the fun of wearing them and it makes me feel dependent on them. I gotta go, I just go. I only do it in the toilet if I don't want to waste a diaper and change so soon. I always change out of my messy diaper before I leave the house and going into a place. I don't impose the smell onto others. Maybe they will notice or they won't but I don't want to take the chances and taking odor pills is expensive. Poop doesn't always smell until I take it off and change. Then I just air out my room or use my scented candle.

I always liked the smell of my own pee soaked diaper. I wear AIOs. I only recently been allowing myself back into diapers. Back when I wore them on a constant basis I liked the feeling of being wet even in normal activities. I would even wear them in while I was sewing or doing bead work. I admit it was also a convenience not having to go to the bathroom constantly. When I am in my little head space recently I found I needed to retrain myself to let go. Its interesting how you void without even thinking about it.

I’m similar to others here; I wouldn’t say I ‘like’ the smell. However I don’t mind it all that much, and it adds to the experience of messing that helps me regress. In particular, I like to imagine a mommy figure checking my nappy by doing an old-fashioned sniff test, or otherwise discovering that I’ve had an accident.

It’s also fair to say that I’m used to the smell of my own poop, but would probably find that of others to be a lot worse.

I’ve seen some gross things in my travels so, the smell of my own messy diapers do not bother me. The only caveat is if I’ve been eating junk/processed food, my messy diapers stink and I have to change right away.

Love the smell of PP not poop at all,,,

Reactions: Sidewinder
Tommy, who started DPF, often recalled an 'encounter group' he attended in the 1970s wherein most of the participants admitted they liked the smell of their own BMs. I'm neutral on the issue.

I think most caregivers wouldn't have a problem changing dirty diapers were it not for the odor. I know there are 'internal deodorants' that work with varying degrees of efficiency; they also produce some interesting color changes as a result.

I've been messing my diapers in the morning for the past week and really liking it. The smell hasn't been bad. When I first tried a few times, I'd squish it because it feels so good, but I think it really stirs up the smell, and it makes cleanup so gross and difficult. I've got a nice little routine going where it's not so hard to get cleaned up even with a softer poop. I do agree that the milder smell while wearing helps regressing and is just generally nice.

I certainly wouldn't say that I like the smell, but I will admit that poop doesn't smell nearly as bad when in little space as it does when in big mode.

I wouldn't say I like it, but I get what you're saying. It's definitely associated with me feeling better, and BIG coming to fix it. It's only a problem, after all. It's not bad.

I definatley enjoy “diaper smells” in general. I do like knowing that I have a poopy diaper, the first 30 minutes after messing the smell isn’t bad. However, the smell of a wet diaper mixed with powder is like nothing else! ☺️ I also REALLY love the smell of baby wipes after I just put a fresh diaper on!

Yeah, I get that some people hate the smell and I dont subject anyone else to the smell of my Messes because the only place you expect to smell it is in a bathroom anyways and it just isnt respectful to subject other people to it, but it definitely is a wonderful part of a complete experience in my books and I look forward to it on my weekends when I am getting quality diaper time in.

Reactions: Zeke
BabyTyrant said:
I know people in General hate the smell of Poop (i never mess in public anyways, when i am out and wearing a diaper i only pee) and I cant say that I always like it either.

But in the context of Diaper Use i find the smell to be a part of the experience and most of the time I either like the smell (at least at first) or at least dont mind it; except for some occasions where the smell is completely different and unusually bad

I know for people that don't like the smell or might unwittingly mess in public due to IC there are pills for it to take the smell away.

But it's just not my thing personally.
I rarely poop in my diapers but I wish I can. I don’t know I kind of do makes me feel little. Like it makes me feel like diapers are what I belong in. Same with a wet diaper.

I don’t particularly like the smell but after being a nanny, having two babies, and caring for an elderly relative post surgery... it doesn’t really bother me. Unless it’s diarrhea lol. Nothing makes that pleasant XD

Reactions: PaddedRita and Zeke
I only like my own smell, and I like some kind of poopy diaper smells more than others.

They're much better when the loads are solid 😖😳

Last edited:
I tried #2 a few times...
Well, the smell is there, no way to hide it.
I was surprised that it wasn't that horrible, .... until I opened the diaper.

I had a bunch of kids and the smell of the closed diaper was somewhat similar but once open... If it was a non issue with my kids, it's definitively not the same for me. So #2 is not for me.

I guess for me I can say I am neutral about the odor when I mess my diaper and eventually clean up and change. The odor is neither onerous nor pleasurable, it just IS.

The odour is unpleasant but on a different level I like it. The smell of a poopy nappy and knowing it’s mine just reinforces the idea and illusion that I’m a little baby boy who still hasn’t learnt how to use the big boy toilet and therefore need his nappy. Now if only I had a caregiver to change me.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and ItsTimmyTime
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back