Any Budget Diapers You Guys Can Recommend?

JacksonTheGoldenRetriever

Submissive Diapered Puppy ;3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I've been on a tight budget lately, and I still need to buy diapers for myself. I was wondering if you guys knew any budget diaper brands that are actually good quality? Please put links down below, thanks!

Where are you? Country? Without knowing that I could send you several links but they may be irrelevant.

Reactions: JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Joediaper said:
Where are you? Country? Without knowing that I could send you several links but they may be irrelevant.
I am located in Georgia, USA. I can accept links from websites like Amazon and websites for the brands.

Based on friend's opinions, Crinklz and KitInitiative's Adventure Puffs are great ABDL-themed diapers with a good price per ratio.

JulestheFloof said:
Based on friend's opinions, Crinklz and KitInitiative's Adventure Puffs are great ABDL-themed diapers with a good price per ratio.
Thanks for the recommendations, friend!

Reactions: JulestheFloof
My go to cheap store bought diaper is from Walllgreens.
Walgreens Certainty
Unisex Stretch Briefs Maximum Absorbency S/M12.99 for 20
They have two kinds of diapers/ briefs. They are cloth backed, I can have one full void/ flood and mess in them also. They have two leak guards. I will wear them at work.
They offer a cheaper one but it does not have the same three hook and loops or leak guards. I do not like this one.

I would recommend Northshore Megamax Airlock Lites. I just took a look, and as of right now, from what I can see, they're Northshore's cheapest offering in the tab style department.

Try goodwill and salvation army plus thsrift stores got tons few buck

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
Seni Quatros are great and cost less than $2 a piece. They are cloth backed, but I love them. Plastic-backed Wellness Superios are also a good value.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyBabySara
Back