SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For anyone who has experience with airport security and ABDL I would like to know what items you can carry through without getting stopped by TSA. Soon I'll be traveling somewhere for Thanksgiving and then again for college in January. I want to know whether I can carry my onesies and pacis through security so that I can use them later down the line. If anyone knows something, please let me know. 🫶🫶🥰🥰

The only thing they'll care about is powder or creams. They'll flag on a scanner. Ask for a private screening booth. They'll tests samples of whatever then let you go. I've done this many times. Easy peasy. They do not care about diapers. If you are disabled, they allow one additional supplies carry on that fits the carry on size limit. My second carry on is always a diaper bag.

When you go through, go through as dry as you can. A wet diaper will flag on the scanner. They may ask about it. I've been asked before.

I carry these cards in my phone favorites, this is an official TSA notice.

1699476516642.png

1699476539206.png
And lastly this one for use whereever I need to discretely ask for a spot to change. 1699476566183.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mas16210, dous, michaelmc and 2 others
You’ll be fine with those.

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
AccidentsHappen said:
The only thing they'll care about is powder or creams. They'll flag on a scanner. Ask for a private screening booth. They'll tests samples of whatever then let you go. I've done this many times. Easy peasy. They do not care about diapers. If you are disabled, they allow one additional supplies carry on that fits the carry on size limit. My second carry on is always a diaper bag.

When you go through, go through as dry as you can. A wet diaper will flag on the scanner. They may ask about it. I've been asked before.

View attachment 122841

View attachment 122843
And lastly this one for use whereever I need to discretely ask for a spot to change. View attachment 122844
So will this affect my onesies or pacis? Or is it just the diapers?

sissyprincess2390 said:
So will this affect my onesies or pacis? Or is it just the diapers?
They will not care about accessories or clothing at all. You should be fine. Besides ensuring your stuff isn't threatening, it is no business of theirs what clothes you wear or have with you.

AccidentsHappen said:
They will not care about accessories or clothing at all. You should be fine. Besides ensuring your stuff isn't threatening, it is no business of theirs what clothes you wear or have with you.
Ok thank you I really want to be extra careful. I don't want to expose this to anybody. 🫶🫶

sissyprincess2390 said:
Ok thank you I really want to be extra careful. I don't want to expose this to anybody. 🫶🫶
Just request a private screening booth. They'll look in your bag, may move a few things around, but probably will just leave it. I've never had them toss a bag on me, but they've flipped threw a stack of diapers once or twice. They just move on. IF anyone gives you shit, ask for a supervisor. The agents are supposed to be professionals, and act as such. Their job is to make sure your stuff isn't dangerous. Not to give you a hard time for what you have with you.

AccidentsHappen said:
Just request a private screening booth. They'll look in your bag, may move a few things around, but probably will just leave it. I've never had them toss a bag on me, but they've flipped threw a stack of diapers once or twice. They just move on. IF anyone gives you shit, ask for a supervisor. The agents are supposed to be professionals, and act as such. Their job is to make sure your stuff isn't dangerous. Not to give you a hard time for what you have with you.
I'm going to be traveling with my brother and it will feel weird request a private booth with him near me. I just feel very afraid of exposing him to this lifestyle simply because he is a minor.

AccidentsHappen said:

View attachment 122841

View attachment 122843
And lastly this one for use whereever I need to discretely ask for a spot to change. View attachment 122844
Just curious can these phone cards be used with any disability, IE Depression? And can I just show them this regardless of disability or not and still get off scot free?

Security in any location is about looking for and finding threats. Especially in Airports, they will have seen pretty much everything before. It is amazing what people will take away with them for private time in the hotel room, without a second thought to airport security...

As has been mentioned take only a small container of powder and creams. The creams go in the clear plastic bag and should be under 100ml. If you prep this and have it in an easy to access pocket on a bag you can pull out when you get to security, that is best.

Yes, wet nappies show up. They look like possible drugs on any x-ray or body scanner they have. Change just before you go through, and be sure to fit a bin for the used one. Don't bag it and think I'll find a bin later!

WoollyAndJoshy said:
Security in any location is about looking for and finding threats. Especially in Airports, they will have seen pretty much everything before. It is amazing what people will take away with them for private time in the hotel room, without a second thought to airport security...

As has been mentioned take only a small container of powder and creams. The creams go in the clear plastic bag and should be under 100ml. If you prep this and have it in an easy to access pocket on a bag you can pull out when you get to security, that is best.

Yes, wet nappies show up. They look like possible drugs on any x-ray or body scanner they have. Change just before you go through, and be sure to fit a bin for the used one. Don't bag it and think I'll find a bin later!
I'm more worried about my onesies and pacis since I don't have any diapers. Do you know if they will show up on the scanner?

sissyprincess2390 said:
I'm more worried about my onesies and pacis since I don't have any diapers. Do you know if they will show up on the scanner?
I don’t know, in truth. I do know that if they do they won’t be pulled out of your bag and only the security agent behind the screen will see those images. They aren’t going to pull your bag open for the sake of a dummy! If you don’t put liquids next to said items or something silly like that then no one you know will see any of your secrets!

WoollyAndJoshy said:
I don’t know, in truth. I do know that if they do they won’t be pulled out of your bag and only the security agent behind the screen will see those images. They aren’t going to pull your bag open for the sake of a dummy! If you don’t put liquids next to said items or something silly like that then no one you know will see any of your secrets!
Ok thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to be really safe with these items.

sissyprincess2390 said:
Ok thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to be really safe with these items.
It is worth looking through the list of allowed and not allowed items in cabin bags that are available online. It is best to prep everything they are interested in exactly as they want to see it and put it all in its own pocket in your bag. When you get there empty that bit of your bag into the tray, but the bag into another tray. That way all your stuff won’t get searched through.

Just went through second set of TSA security today. First time got through without issue. At the second my bag was pulled aside for a check. I was a bit scared (and felt a thrill too) as I have my new AB PJ’s, onsie, NRU diaper and pacifier in the bag. I also had a full J & J baby powder container in there (I know, dumb!) which they were after and located without digging around too much. They tested it for explosives residue and then returned it to my bag. Secret not revealed. Part of me thinks it would have been fun to see if any reaction it they found my adorable ahoy PJ’s I got on this trip from CTDC (Fab experience getting to visit my first bricks and mirror ABDL shop) 😄

ABChick said:
Just went through second set of TSA security today. First time got through without issue. At the second my bag was pulled aside for a check. I was a bit scared (and felt a thrill too) as I have my new AB PJ’s, onsie, NRU diaper and pacifier in the bag. I also had a full J & J baby powder container in there (I know, dumb!) which they were after and located without digging around too much. They tested it for explosives residue and then returned it to my bag. Secret not revealed. Part of me thinks it would have been fun to see if any reaction it they found my adorable ahoy PJ’s I got on this trip from CTDC (Fab experience getting to visit my first bricks and mirror ABDL shop) 😄
It’s always the same things they go hunting for…

Powders (eg baby powder)
Liquids & Gels (baby lotion)
Wet disposable nappies (I only add them on in case you have difficulty finding a bin or go through a body scanner). It matters as they show up as possible drugs. Many drug dealers conceal in their crotch area too as they think security won’t go looking in such a private area (shame they don’t really know the TSA!)

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and ABChick
Put everything like that in checked baggage. You can get most everything on in checked I have a backpack I call my shower bag. That's an important bag for Truckers. I flown more since 9/11 they just won't let me carry on.

Recently I went through TSA security twice for a round trip.

First time I put the diapers in the checked baggage since I wear recreational. No issue there.

Second time, I had to put the remainder in my carry-on and it went through the scan without issue.

Not airport security but I have been patted by other security and when they hit my side a tab popped loose and I had to run to the bathroom to correct it after!

Also been caught by hospital staff as well

SapphireCaelus80 said:
Recently I went through TSA security twice for a round trip.

First time I put the diapers in the checked baggage since I wear recreational. No issue there.

Second time, I had to put the remainder in my carry-on and it went through the scan without issue.
The airport security agents are not interested in nappies as they are not a restricted item. If anything they are normally discreet around them.

The only thing you’ll find is body scanners and x ray machines make them appear as drugs IF they are wet/used. So long as you are dry and not carrying a dirty one in search of a bin: 99.9% of the time it’s a total non issue.

Back