Accidents at school

sinceiwassmall said:
I had a different little pee problem with the same result. From potty training through about age 7 I would be startled by momentary leaks when I was excited, distracted, waited too long or was just playing hard.

One helpless warm spurt of pee in my undies... I easily remember exactly how it felt, and somehow it was a surprise every time. I’d get control back almost the instant I was aware of it, but many days that was too late. An embarrassed, furtive glance down there would show the telltale “little boy who wet his pants” wet spot between my legs, again. And then I would be trying to hide the wet patch until it dried.

Most days I got away with it, or at least believed I did. But as a babysitter, and then an adult with kids of my own I realized my teachers and my mom probably often knew I’d done it and chose to say nothing — either to save me the embarrassment or because I wasn’t wet enough to be changed so there wasn’t really anything to be done.

I had a true horror of being seen “wet like a baby” at times like this, when I felt and knew I was big and mature. It was a funny and meaningful relief to grasp as I got older that these kinds of accidents are expected by parents and teachers, and even possibly seen by my own mom as innocent and cute.
Also like you describe, I had numerous minor wetting surprises while during activity or laughing. I remember being chased down the road by a friend I had a fight with when I was five . By the time I got home I had wet my pants and as it was early evening anyway I was put in a nappy and sent to bed . Some years later I was at a show while on holiday with my parents when I was about 11 and Dustin Gee was one of the performers at the time. He put some big Larry Grayson teeth in his mouth and I felt myself peeing but managed to stop. Also on one of those holidays I wet the bed big time in the hotel. I would get a wet patch sometimes in my school PE shorts even by secondary school.

Reactions: wetaccident and LePew
Oddly enough, given how many accidents I can remember outside of school I didn't have many at school. I remember the playground was up a hill and seemed to take forever to get back down to go to the main building for the bathroom which was an important consideration when you have limited playtime at recess which led to a lot of waiting to go so I didn't waste my playtime on something as unimportant as going potty. This led to coming in with pretty damp underwear a few times but I don't think anyone noticed.

I was actually far more likely to have an accident playing at home or at a friend's house. Or out and about someplace fun like the park or the movies. I was better about getting to the toilet on time in school I guess because I didn't want to be teased.

Reactions: thedlguy
I fortunately never had an accident at school, though there were a few close calls. The closest was when I stepped off the school bus at the end of the day and immediately pooped myself. As I recall, I hadn’t been feeling well at school, and this was basically my first experience with “the squirts.” I think I was 10 or 11.

So I had an uncomfortably squishy walk home. Fortunately nobody was with me, and nobody was home to greet me. I went straight to the bathroom and cleaned up, and my underwear ended up in the garbage.

The timing certainly could’ve been a lot worse!

Last edited:
I had an accident at primary school in Year 3. I was new to the school and needed to go in a class where the teacher was anolder lady - the head teacher's wife. I was squirming and holding through my grey shorts. I raised a hand and asked to go to the toilet.
She replied, "when you ask properly."
I had no idea what she meant. I hadn't said loo or pee or any slang and I had raised my hand and said please. Do I just held on and on until...
it was too late. I stood up, holding myself through the shorts and shouted, "help, help!" as the pee went down my legs, into my knee length socks and sandals before spreading on the floor.
Someone took me to the matron who changed me into spare pants and shorts. I had to take my wet clothes home in a plastic bag and hand in the 'spare' ones later.
I found out later from another boy that I should have said, "Please may I be excused." I never received an apology from the teacher and never liked her afterwards.

• Angry
Reactions: wetaccident
I never told anyone this before, but here goes.
When I was about 13 I was going to a school, that I never liked and never liked many of the people in it. one day in the canteen, while I was eating lunch, someone knocked their drink over and some of it went over my lap. as I stood up I heard a voice I knew and didn't like, shriek out 'ugh he's wet himself'!' the voice was from a girl who never took to me and likewise. there was laughter all around as I slowly approached the girl in question. as she started to say something I slapped her hard across the face with the flat of my hand. she fell to the floor and the laughter stopped. I got the cane for that.

I recall several accidents at school. Once I went home and got the iron out in an attempt to dry my school trousers. Must have smelt pretty bad. My mum came home while I was in the middle of doing this, which was embarrassing.

It happense once , rather to say coming back from school. It simply happened.

I was in college once and we were on a school trip. I drank 3L water before taking the bus for a 2 hour ride. I got so desperate (15 out of 10) but i was crossing my legs and holding on for dear life. I was wearing a pale blue jeans, so there was no way I was gonna let a little spurt out to relieve the pressure. The bus was trying to find a parking sport which took what seemed like forever. In the meantime, I was asking in a shy little broken voice if the driver could just open the door and drop me by the street so I can go find a coffee shop and use the restroom there. He denied my request. My friends overheard and started to tease me saying things like “you can hold it, you’re a big girl now!! (With the most sarcastic tone) Aren’t you a grown up? Aren’t you potty trained? You’re not gonna wet your pants, aren’t you?” which I must admit, kinda turned me on. I managed to make it in time to the restroom without any leakage, but I keep getting teased for my small bladder. I’m thinking about wearing diapers the next time I travel, because this could have turn into a massive accident. I was lucky because I have a teenie tiny bladder, I still cannot believe I made it in time.

Reactions: ianwee, PeeJayTee, dlboylife and 1 other person
grownupgirl said:
I was in college once and we were on a school trip. I drank 3L water before taking the bus for a 2 hour ride. I got so desperate (15 out of 10) but i was crossing my legs and holding on for dear life. I was wearing a pale blue jeans, so there was no way I was gonna let a little spurt out to relieve the pressure. The bus was trying to find a parking sport which took what seemed like forever. In the meantime, I was asking in a shy little broken voice if the driver could just open the door and drop me by the street so I can go find a coffee shop and use the restroom there. He denied my request. My friends overheard and started to tease me saying things like “you can hold it, you’re a big girl now!! (With the most sarcastic tone) Aren’t you a grown up? Aren’t you potty trained? You’re not gonna wet your pants, aren’t you?” which I must admit, kinda turned me on. I managed to make it in time to the restroom without any leakage, but I keep getting teased for my small bladder. I’m thinking about wearing diapers the next time I travel, because this could have turn into a massive accident. I was lucky because I have a teenie tiny bladder, I still cannot believe I made it in time.
When did you start wearing diapers for real.

When I was about 11 I had a couple of incidents, one was at school where i didn’t make it to the toilet in time and pooed in my pants, I managed to waddle to the toilet and get rid of what was in my pants in the toilet and went back to class and nobody knew, the other time I was at cub camp and again didn’t make it to the toilet in time in the morning and filled my pants again, also this time I never got caught. I got lucky I suppose. 😊

I dint have any accidents in school but I remember a few girls wetting and a puddle under their desk. There were a handful of those type accidents it seemed over my years in school. It was all girls too, which is interesting because I often heard of boys having potty trouble more often during those years .

In another thread I described the accident I had at school in fourth grade. Briefly, I was sitting in class in the afternoon and suddenly, without any warning, a burst of soft, mushy poop exploded into my pants. I was stunned and just sat there too embarrassed to ask to be excused. Maybe I was hoping I would disappear into the floor. A few minutes later another burst came. My stomach was queasy, and eventually I just let it all out in my pants. I didn’t say anything and just waited until we were dismissed and rode the bus home, where my mom immediately asked what happened, so it must have been pretty obvious by then, even from a distance.

In the same class a couple of days later, a girl sitting near me was looking around, bouncing her legs, and squirming in her seat. The squirming got more frantic, then suddenly she sat straight upright, pressed both hands into her lap, and froze. She sat like that for at least a minute, then went back to her work. A little later, when we lined up to go to recess, I was right behind her at the end of the line and could see her entire rear was soaked. As soon as we got outside, she pulled me aside and said if you don’t tell anyone about my wet pants, I won’t tell that I know you pooped yourself the other day. She ran to the teacher and was sent to the nurse. We never mentioned either accident again, but I felt like I had a comrade in shame the rest of the year.

• Love
Reactions: PeeJayTee, TigerDL, Landro and 3 others
I had tons of accidents at school, but the funniest I remember happened at the begining of my senior pre-school year, when I was 5 years old. I had never used urinals before, and it was really intriguing to see the other boys leave the restroom much quicker than me, as I only used stall toilets. So one day I decided I´d give the urinal a try. I stood up in front of one, thinking that my pee would magically find its way alone and started to let go... I immediately realised my mistake, but it was too late to do anything and I just stood there helplessly peeing myself and watching how my pearl grey pants got noticeably wet with the characteristic pee stain, while cursing at the urinal for not telling me that I needed to get my boy bits out first. My mom was called to pick me up early that day because I was too distressed to go back to class...

Reactions: AJFan2020
Lyric said:
When did you start wearing diapers for real.
I’m too shy to wear them in public, so I bought reusable period underwears

I only remember one accident. I was seven and in my Sunday school class. I wet my pants. The teacher took me to the restroom and got my mom. Mom took off my wet clothes, went to the nursery and came back with a diaper. We were able to leave before service was over so fortunately very few people saw me. When we got home my mom told me to put on my plastic pants. I had to stay in a diaper the entire day. That was the only time I remember being punished for wetting.

I always had wet pants

Reactions: Hoksiyopa
I have another one from my first year of college. This is a long description, but I want to try writing a narrative with more detail. I had a fascination with wetting and diapers from age 4, but outside of fantasy, I didn't act on it from my mid-teens until I was out of grad school…mostly because I had roommates and would not risk anyone finding out. This was pre-internet, so I was certain I was the only one who had these fantasies, but I was trying to bury them at the time and hope they would go away. The account below is all true, and I in no way tried to or wanted to have an accident, but there was probably some thought in the back of my mind that was excited about the possibility, so in retrospect I may have subconsciously made some decisions that led me down that path.

I was taking the final exam for abnormal psychology my freshman year at the end of the fall semester. It was a 2 hour exam in a large lecture auditorium, and we were assigned seats spaced out and staggered to prevent cheating. It was a large class, probably 100 students in a 500 seat auditorium, and I was seated near the front in the center of the row. I had made a few acquaintances in the class, but for the most part did not know the other students. I stopped in the restroom on the way into the exam, but within the first 30 minutes I was starting to feel the need to go again. We weren’t allowed to leave and come back during the test, so the only option was to hold it until I finished. Over the next 30 minutes, my need grew from mild, to moderate, to urgent. What was up with my bladder? I didn't have an unusual amount to drink before, and wasn’t drinking during the exam.

At one hour, I was more than half through the exam, so I figured i had maybe 30-40 more minutes before I could relieve myself. Shouldn’t be a problem. What I hadn’t counted on was that as my desperation increased, my ability to focus on my answers was waning. Fifteen minutes later, I couldn’t sit without constantly shifting in my seat as the waves of urgency came and went. I was having trouble getting my thoughts on the page because I was thinking more and more about my need to pee. Being at the front of the room with nearly the entire class facing down toward me, I felt like everyone's eyes were on me as my desperation grew. I started to realize it was going to be difficult to hold on until I finished the last set of essay questions, so at this point I could: (1) turn in the exam without finishing and avoid an accident - not an option as this would pull my A down to a B or even a C; (2) say screw it and pee in my seat, at least a little, to end the desperation and focus on the exam - I was WAAAAAY too self conscious for that; or (3) keep holding and try to finish, hoping against hope for the best. I looked through the remaining questions and started working through them in order of most points if I had to bail out before finishing.

At this point my desperation had crescendoed to a level where I had one hand pressing in my lap and the other one writing. My legs wouldn't stay still and I was alternately leaning forward to apply pressure to my urethra to help hold and leaning back to relieve pressure on my aching bladder. The waves of urgency were coming and going at an increasing frequency, but i was managing to hold back the impending flood. I’m sure anyone looking at me would have know I was desperate to pee and close to wetting myself. Somehow I miraculously worked my way through to the last question, and it seemed the urgency subsided a bit. I was almost done with my last answer when the mother of all waves hit and I felt a short spurt of pee escape. I clamped down harder and stopped the spurt almost instantly, but the urgency just ramped up more. I tried to feel how much damage the spurt caused and it didn’t seem like more than a small wet patch that wouldn't be noticeable, but I could feel a growing numbness and an on and off trickle that told me I didn't have much time.

I finished the last question with about 10 minutes to spare, but now had the problem of getting from my seat in the center of the row to the aisle to turn in the exam on the table in the front of the auditorium. I wasn’t sure how wet my jeans were in back, and I certainly didn’t want to try and squeeze past 4-5 other students and risk losing control while standing up in front of everyone. So, I pretended to check my answers and continued my hopefully not completely obvious pee dance in my seat until time was called and everyone went up to turn in their papers. I slowly stood up and tried to unobtrusively make my way to the front and hand in my exam, hoping the wet patch wasn’t too visible on my dark jeans. Leaving the auditorium, I had two options. I could walk up to the doors in the back and through the lobby with all of the other students hanging out discussing the exam and head into the restroom there, or I could slip out the door to outside at the front of the room. I chose to avoid the possibility of running into someone I knew and sneaked outside.

Now I just had to make my way across campus to my dorm without being seen. I took a moment to assess how visible my wet rear was. Fortunately, my jacket covered much of the damage and the remainder shouldn't have been too obvious if you didn't look carefully. I took a circuitous route that avoided the most crowded walkways and tried to look inconspicuous. Unfortunately, when I started walking, the pressure in my bladder increased even more, and about halfway home I lost a couple more spurts with my wet patch spreading to the front and down the inside of one leg below my jacket. I was in real danger of completely losing control and I started to panic. Other students were heading to and from their exams, and I was in the middle of campus with a now visible wet streak halfway to my knee on the inside of one leg. Why didn't I risk it back at the exam building and walk through the crowd to the bathroom? Certainly someone noticing a small damp patch was better than having a full on accident in the middle of campus! I didn't have a plan, but I didn't want to wet my pants in the middle of the walkway, either. I decided cut across the grass toward my dorm where at least no one else was close by. As I was headed across the grass, i had a leak, then another, and another. I clamped down as much as I could, but could only manage to slow the pee to a trickle. I couldn't stop it-I was now peeing in my pants. With no where to hide and my control dwindling rapidly, I quickly sat down in the grass and pulled my knees to my chest just as I lost the ability to hold back the flood. The relief was incredible and I peed full force in my pants for about 20 seconds before I could stop the flow. I still had to go, but could hold it for now, so I took a deep breath, and pulled a book out of my backpack pretending to be studying. After a couple of minutes, I figured anyone who saw me rapidly head to the grass and sit down would be gone, and I gathered my things, stood up, and walked quickly back to my room. My rear was completely drenched, but my sitting in the grass prevented the wetness from running down my legs and was mostly hidden when I tied my jacket around my waist, and I don't think anyone noticed my accident. My roommate had finished exams and head home on break already, so I hurried to my room and was safe. I was still bursting to pee, however, and the combined excitement and panic of the days events hit me. I gave into my latent wetting fantasies, put a towel on the floor, kicked off my shoes, and just let go the rest, soaking my pants and socks.

TLDR/ Wet my pants a little during an exam my freshman year of college, then a lot more walking back to my dorm.

• Love
Reactions: PianoMusic1, GoodnitesXL21, Landro and 2 others
grownupgirl said:
God I love your story. Mmm school trips, long bus Journies. LOVE that you drank so much just before; and especially when you say you have a tiny bladder ... you were planning on having a long slow battle with your bladder. Wow I wish you’d been my
friend at school. I always seized the chance to
Slowly and secretly do a Flood in my pants and into the soft bus seat. You could have done it too. And your admission that the girls taunt that you were a toddler turned you on? Me same.... even as a tiny boy, I was obsessed with finding any chance to have a long slow ‘accident’ in my pants. It was so
Easy to get away with it. And so exciting! I send you solidarity and encouragement that there are a actuwply other people with the same urge : and the huge hotness of spotting someone else
Letting go and obviously aroused

SoggyRunner said:
I have another one from my first year of college. This is a long description, but I want to try writing a narrative with more detail.
I think we should consider this a successful experiment! I appreciate the detailed narrative. Thanks for sharing!

Had a few accidents at school. I had issues using the bathroom for poop during primary school I would always do it in my night time nappy so sometimes during the day I would need to go and be holding it and a few times it did end up in my pants. Even after I stopped messing in my night nappy by secondary school I still didn’t like using the bathroom at school so would usually hold it until I got home a fair few time tho on the way home I would end up doing it in my pants

Reactions: TigerDL
Back