Accidents at school

I remember it was between first and third grade I was sitting in class and we all had to wait to go to the bathroom in groups. Well I pooped my underwear, went to the bathroom kinda dumped it out and tried to clean up and went back to class with the group , I didn't tell anyone ,and no one said anything but I know my mom knew because of her doing my laundry

I actually had a traumatizing event in the 7th grade(12 years old). The day had just started and I was in home room, when I had a urgent need to poop. I got a hall pass from the teacher to go to the bathroom. Well, for some reason, which I can still not understand, the bathrooms were locked. I went to several before finally ending up in the gym and ask the coach if I could use the lockerroom toilet. But by then it was too late, and it was messy, so cleanup was difficult. I did the best I could, returned to class and told the teacher I was sick and had to go home. The teacher asked if I had vomited, I assume because of the smell. I said yes, because it sounded better than what had actually happened. My parents picked me up and after bring me home, they returned to the school to talk to the Principle. The Principle apologized and told my parents that she would make sure the bathrooms were always unlocked during school hours. I still can't rationalize the reason for even installing locks on bathrooms inside of a public building. This is a true story, and even though many decades have passed, it still disturbs me thinking about the panic I felt that day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dry247 and Hemix
featherbutt said:
I'm picturing you pausing your play in the ball pit to valiantly fight the poop with every ounce of your being. Was this a common occurrence for you? Did anyone figure out what you were doing?
Yea, it happened very often, almost every day (unless I didn't have the urge).

In general, only my sister figured it out twice, but she surely forgot about it (she had many things to deal with later on), I got very lucky with that.

My mom and one of my aunts were aware of this.

BoyPawz said:
Once in like the fourth or third grade, I had an accident in the library. I was fully potty trained at the time, and me and my friends were sitting at a table.
I laughed way too hard and wet myself... I waited for everyone else to leave before I left, pretending I wanted to stay and read...
When I got up finally, I pushed the chair in quickly, but I saw the fabric chair had a big pee stain on it...

I tied my sweater around my waist and went on with my day, embarrassed
In a given third or fourth grade class, at least one kid will wet his or her pants embarrassingly each year.

I pooed my pants several times in primary school, but rarely wet my pants. The school had a big box of spare undies in reception class where you’d be sent when you had an accident. For wet pants you’d be changed on a carpeted area in reception with very little privacy, whist pooed pants were changed in the infant toilets.

I never told anybody when I’d had an accident, sometimes I’d be found out and other times I’d make it home. I wasn’t bullied at primary, but had a couple of accidents at High school which was really humiliating.

At primary there was a lad in my class who had frequent accidents. He’d just sit in his seat, have an accident then put his hand up and ask the teacher if he could go to the toilet. Other kids (usually girls) on his table would look under the table and if there was a puddle would snitch and say Dale’s weed his pants and if no puddle they’d say Miss I think Dale’s pooed his pants.

Reactions: Steve22315
Loveomorashi said:
At primary there was a lad in my class who had frequent accidents. He’d just sit in his seat, have an accident then put his hand up and ask the teacher if he could go to the toilet. Other kids (usually girls) on his table would look under the table and if there was a puddle would snitch and say Dale’s weed his pants and if no puddle they’d say Miss I think Dale’s pooed his pants.
I remember a similar sort of thing to this used to happen to me. I was still in nappies when I started school due to suffering from an overactive bladder (still do). I'd get no warning if I needed a wee. Could just be sat there trying to focus on it class and the next I'd be wetting myself. My friend that I used to sit next to said he could always tell when I was peeing due to a face that I apparent used to pull.

I only ever pooed in my nappy once at school after which some of the kids took great glee in putting their hands up and saying 'It smells like poo miss I think Jack has pooed his pants again' I'd be taken outside and the back of my trousers would be pulled back to verify that I hadn't pooed.

I was reliably dry enough not to need nappies by the time I was about 7 but still a few accidents including one at high school when I wet myself aged 13 because the teacher would let me go to the toilet.

I remember having a daytime accident when I was 8 years old. My mum always met me from school and walked home with me. There was a group of mums and their kids. This day I knew I needed the loo badly. I ran ahead to get home but obviously couldn’t get in as I didn’t have a key at that age. The urge overcame me and I wet my pants. I was wearing shorts and I remember it running down my legs and on to my socks and shoes. The group of mums and kids arrived about a minute later and the other children laughed at me stood there. My mum rapidly got me inside and was really angry with me for embarrassing her in front of the other mums (!)

Lostboy123 said:
I remember a similar sort of thing to this used to happen to me. I was still in nappies when I started school due to suffering from an overactive bladder (still do). I'd get no warning if I needed a wee. Could just be sat there trying to focus on it class and the next I'd be wetting myself. My friend that I used to sit next to said he could always tell when I was peeing due to a face that I apparent used to pull.

I only ever pooed in my nappy once at school after which some of the kids took great glee in putting their hands up and saying 'It smells like poo miss I think Jack has pooed his pants again' I'd be taken outside and the back of my trousers would be pulled back to verify that I hadn't pooed.

I was reliably dry enough not to need nappies by the time I was about 7 but still a few accidents including one at high school when I wet myself aged 13 because the teacher would let me go to the toilet.
I remember many times having my trousers pulled back to check whether I’d had an accident and most of the time I had and was rumbled.

From what I remember the times they said that Dale had pooed was usually correct. I can’t recall any time that he put his hand up to ask to go to the toilet when he actually needed to go. It just became known that when he asked he’d already done it and if there wasn’t a puddle then he must have pooed.

When I was in year 6 I was a prefect and supervised a dinner table of 5 boys from infants. One day the dinner lady smelt that somebody had pooed their pants and once we’d eaten took the boys off to check their pants. I went off to play with my mates in the junior playground confident that I’d gotten away with it. But then 5 minutes later the dinner lady came looking for me and checked the back of my pants before taking me off to be changed. I hated that dinner lady and couldn’t believe she’d go to such lengths to prove that somebody had pooed.

Sad but honestly sometimes I would mess at school in the hope of being sent home sometimes because I was so scared and hated it so much it felt like the only way to go home. Caused alot of bullying which just made me want to do it more. Stopped after 11 but I'd probably do it every week because I couldn't stand being there

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: wetaccident
Loveomorashi said:
I pooed my pants several times in primary school, but rarely wet my pants. The school had a big box of spare undies in reception class where you’d be sent when you had an accident. For wet pants you’d be changed on a carpeted area in reception with very little privacy, whist pooed pants were changed in the infant toilets.

I never told anybody when I’d had an accident, sometimes I’d be found out and other times I’d make it home. I wasn’t bullied at primary, but had a couple of accidents at High school which was really humiliating.

Do you remember why you had accidents? Were you just distracted? Did you not like the school toilets? Were you holding it too long or did you not even realize you had to go?

Reactions: wetaccident
featherbutt said:
Do you remember why you had accidents? Were you just distracted? Did you not like the school toilets? Were you holding it too long or did you not even realize you had to go?
I would say I needed to go to the bathroom alot to my parents when I failed tests. I would say I hurried up so I could use the bathroom because they wouldn't let us go during a test as a lil kid

Loveomorashi said:
When I was in year 6 I was a prefect and supervised a dinner table of 5 boys from infants. One day the dinner lady smelt that somebody had pooed their pants and once we’d eaten took the boys off to check their pants. I went off to play with my mates in the junior playground confident that I’d gotten away with it. But then 5 minutes later the dinner lady came looking for me and checked the back of my pants before taking me off to be changed. I hated that dinner lady and couldn’t believe she’d go to such lengths to prove that somebody had pooed.
Wow. So you went straight to play with your mates instead of changing. I'd be far too scared that they'd smell it and laugh at me. Even now when I use my nappies on purpose I want to change and clean up as soon as possible.

Lostboy123 said:
Wow. So you went straight to play with your mates instead of changing. I'd be far too scared that they'd smell it and laugh at me. Even now when I use my nappies on purpose I want to change and clean up as soon as possible.
I’d never have been able to admit I’d done it in my pants. I’d just leave it and hope I wouldn’t be found out. After a few minutes I couldn’t smell it, so I used to assume nobody else could.

Reactions: thedlguy, wetaccident and (deleted member)
featherbutt said:
Initially it was rebellion as I still wanted to wear nappies and only wanted to poo in a nappy (I was never bothered about weeing in the toilet, that was fine) I hated actually sitting on a toilet and tbh I still do. So I’d withhold until eventually I did it in my pants. As time went by I had less and less warning that I needed to go.

Reactions: thedlguy and wetaccident
Loveomorashi said:
I’d never have been able to admit I’d done it in my pants. I’d just leave it and hope I wouldn’t be found out. After a few minutes I couldn’t smell it, so I used to assume nobody else could.
Lol.It gets worse for me. Got to change as soon as I've pooed.

Back