Accidents at school

ABDL23 said:
I remember 3 moments when I had a accident in school, my first moment was in year 1 or reception and I was trying to decide what to do either stand up or sit down but I took too long to decide what to do and I tried to grab myself to stop peeing but it was too late and I could hold onto it very well and it was so embarrassing even though at the time everyone else had gone to assembly I felt ashamed. Second moment was when I was in year 4 I think and I was going on my first over night stay for 2 nights and I was a bed wetter and I took drynites with me I was around 8 but fitted into 4-7s but I was scared someone would see them through my pjs so I didn’t wear them for both nights but the first night I was dry no problems but then I wet myself in my sleep on the second night and it felt awful and I was embarrassed as I shared a room with 2 people I really didn’t get on well with. Last moment was when I was in year 5 or 6 and I was standing up in the toilets peeing when all of a sudden my p***s went into my trousers and pants but I couldn’t stop myself from peeing and it was so embarrassing and to this day I can’t pee and stand up and I’m 21 and it’s sort of haunted me since and I get nervous when I get put into the position where I have to pee standing up and I just can’t go
Hugs i cant pee at urinals ied rather wear a diaper or pee in a stall :( i dont like plople looking at me ..

Reactions: Deleted member 39574 and Jr2012
furry121 said:
Hugs i cant pee at urinals ied rather wear a diaper or pee in a stall :( i dont like plople looking at me ..
I feel conscious that it would happen again when I’m out in public so I always have to try and find a stall to go to, I remember once I went to a concert with my family and I had to pee but there was so many lines for the port a potty’s so I had to wait in the line for the urinals but once I got to it I couldn’t pee it wouldn’t come out so I had to wait right at the back of the line for the port a potty which was embarrassing wish I had worn a diaper that day yet my parents don’t know about them and hopefully won’t ever find out about them

Reactions: Jr2012
There was a really bad year when I was in 7th grade. I have no clue as to why, but I had problems with fecal incontinence. It was like I was leaking poop. I'd wake up in the morning and i'd have to clean up.

It wasn't fun and I'm not sure why my mother didn't make an issue out of it. It was embarrassing since I'd get yelled at when she did the laundry.

A few times I'd have to just ditch my underwear after gym class.

After a year or so it just stopped.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Hemix and JOCKMAN
I started this thread more than a year ago so it is good to see it's been revived. I only shared one accident I had at school but as I'm here I'll share another one, I know most people didn't have the misfortune of having a toilet accident at school so the fact that it happened to me more than once is highly embarrassing. I was a bedwetter until I was 13 due to an overactive bladder and this caused me a few problems in the daytime too. I had a few pants wetting incidents, luckily it didn't happen often in school and it was mainly due to me not getting to the toilet quite quickly enough and starting to wet myself but getting there in enough time before I'd weed enough for anyone to notice.

Unfortunately for me what I'm about to write about happened at high school and when I was far too old for this sort of thing to be happening and concerns an accident of the other (far worse) variety. In primary school you're still a little kid so accidents are a bit more understandable, in high school it's something that just doesn't happen. Other than mine I've not used real names.

I was 13 and in year 9. I had no problem going to the toilet to wee at school any more which had been part of the problem when I was younger but I hated having to do a poo at school. I could if I really had to but it was something I always tried to put off until I got home if I ever got the urge as of course it's an unwritten rule that no one does a poo in school.

I was in my first lesson of the day and I already needed to go. I was sat next to my friend Michael, neither of us had many friends at school and we were both bullied quite badly already. Little did I know it was about to get much worse for me.

To start with I knew I needed to go but the idea that in just half an hours time I would of pooed my pants hadn't crossed my mind. I'd needed to go in class before, I could wait.

However I quickly developed a stomachache and was in quite a lot of pain. I'd started to fart (not noisily) but it smelt a lot and it was obvious it was me. the kids close to me started wanting my noise and I could hear them sniggering and whispers of 'James you stink'. I raised my hand. 'Yes James', 'Sir, please can I go to the toilet'.

From behind me a boy who used to bully me mercilessly say loud enough for everyone to hear 'I think that might be a good idea', everyone laughed. 'Matt, go and stand outside' the teacher said. 'James, yes you can go to the toilet

I left the room and entered the corridor and started walking towards the nearest toilets. To cut a long story short I didn't make it. I was farting uncontrollably and ended up following trough on one instantly filling my underpants. When I eventually got to the toilets I cleaned myself up as best I could and returned to class. Luckily no one found out.

• Wow
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, pplife and JOCKMAN
So when I was in first grade (about 7) I was sitting in gym class waiting for my teacher to finish the instructions. I had to go really bad and raised my hand to go which the teacher allowed. The only problem was I had already peed a little and there was a spot where I was sitting. When I got back from the bathroom my friend pointed at it and said what is that. I just blushed and didn't say anything. He shouted to the teacher that I had peed on the floor. The teacher just cleaned it up without saying anything to me. The next year in 2nd grade I was in the classroom and had to poop real bad. I didn't want to go to the bathroom and ended up pooping my pants. I was so embarrassed I didn't tell anyone and just say in it the rest of the day hoping no one would notice. I had a similar experience in 3rd grade but i don't remember the details. In 5th grade I had to go pee really bad again but we were discouraged from going in class. I held it until break time but as soon as we were let out it all came out and I totally wet my pants. I was so embarrassed and just starting bawling. A friend came up and asked what was wrong but I didn't say anything because I was too embarrassed. Thankfully my mom was there volunteering and took me home after that to get a change. I don't remeber if I went back to school or not.

• Sad
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and abdl86
I did almost have an accident in 6th grade when I began peeing myself as I was getting into a stall. My school was very small. Less than 100 kids and the bathrooms have two urinals and two stalls. The bathrooms are usually empty. I did clean myself off and tucked my shirt over where I had wet because it thankfully wasn't wet. I think that was the only time in middle school that I did that. I did have accidents often in Kindergarten most I have forgotten about but I do remember one and I will tell that one another time.

furry121 said:
I used to be like this when I was younger and it caused many accidents. I got over it mainly by having to shower after gym and at camp when I was in high school. When you realize that your equipment is about the same as most others some of the "pee shy" fear goes away. I was brought up to be modest by my parents. Theres sometimes a lot of guilt and anxiety that goes with this I think.

Reactions: barkd74 and wetaccident
In 3rf grade, at recess I peed my pants and was taken to the nurses office and had to call my mom to bring me some new pants when she got to school she had a pack of goodnites had had me put one on and left the rest of the pullups at school. I got home and she had 2 more packs of pullups and told me that I was also going to start wearing them at night because of my bedwetting problems

Reactions: furry121
Babybear2006 said:
In 3rf grade, at recess I peed my pants and was taken to the nurses office and had to call my mom to bring me some new pants when she got to school she had a pack of goodnites had had me put one on and left the rest of the pullups at school. I got home and she had 2 more packs of pullups and told me that I was also going to start wearing them at night because of my bedwetting problems
I never understood why parents get pullups for bed wetting when often they're not sufficient.
When I wake up my diaper is well saturated unless I didn't drink enough water.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
When I was in prek I pooped myself bc I was too scared to go number 2 in public restrooms, If I remember corectly I was taken to the nurse and given a change of clothes.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
As for me, I can remember one such incident. I did not pee in my pants, but I had diarrhea in my pants. I was in 5th or 6th grade then, and like a bad story, it was the last period in school.

To be honest, I don't even remember how that came about. But really, there are only 2 possibilities: A - It came suddenly and without much warning or B - I noticed something but didn't want to go to the school toilet. (But the school toilets were also filthy...)

Long story short, it went in my pants. To my knowledge, no one had noticed. Now it was not so much that it would have gone directly into the pants, but the underpants had become correspondingly dirty. But still, I didn't like the situation.

Reactions: AJFan2020
winterheart01 said:
I never understood why parents get pullups for bed wetting when often they're not sufficient.
When I wake up my diaper is well saturated unless I didn't drink enough water.
This was early 90s when goodnites were good

Reactions: furry121
Babybear2006 said:
This was early 90s when goodnites were good
Ah ok :) yeah i remember commercials showing them then, they did seem thick enough. This was before they were called good nights, at least here, in our country they used to called them "diapers for fathers who don't know how to put on a diaper" :)

• Haha
Reactions: Babybear2006 and chamberpot
winterheart01 said:
Ah ok :) yeah i remember commercials showing them then, they did seem thick enough. This was before they were called good nights, at least here, in our country they used to called them "diapers for fathers who don't know how to put on a diaper" :)
My was also a cna that worked in home health care and hospice care and would also get diapers for me from her job. They always blue plastic backed diapers either youth sized and small.

winterheart01 said:
I live in texas USA

I had lots of accidents, but the one that sticks in my mind the most was when a new girl at school found out I still pooped in my pants. She was new, beautiful, and best of all asked if I could be her boyfriend within weeks of starting at our school. Every guy in my grade was jealous and tried to get her attention but she only seemed to like me.

She had heard rumors about me and questioned me, but believed they were just something that had happened before. I was determined to prove the rumors wrong and live up to her expectations and actually succeeded until the day of an excursion to a wildlife park. Like usual I woke up late, which meant no time to prepare myself before school, including going to the toilet. When I finally got to school the bus was already waiting, with rather angry teachers demanding I get on the bus immediately. That was ok until I sat down and realized how badly I needed to poop. I was always constipated and hadn’t pooped for days and it was extremely obvious it wanted to come out. I had ignored it for to long and as we drove to the wildlife park the massive, big log began to force its way into my underwear.

My amazing new girlfriend carried on her conversation, looking into my eyes, completely oblivious to what was happening. I’m not sure how big the massive log was but it seemed to go on forever, like it was trying to break a new world record. I pretended to be interested in what my girlfriend was saying but that was impossible. The log felt so big and firm it was like someone had installed an elevator in my underwear and pressed the top floor button. It seemed like it was lifting me off my seat, like a car jack slowly lifting the wheel off the ground. To my surprise she didn’t seem to realize and neither did anyone else. I’m not sure why I didn’t just go to the toilet and discard my underwear but as time went on without being discovered my confidence grew.

That was until a guy in my grade decided to pull my pants down as we listened to one of the guides talking. I don’t remember what the guides talk was about, but I definitely remember the look on my girlfriend’s face. Her eyes went like dinner plates and a look of complete shock appeared. I remember trying to make an excuse but by that stage it had already been in my underwear for hours. The next day when I got to school, she was waiting at the gate and quickly pulled me aside the moment I walked through. With the privacy of no one listening she told me she didn’t want to go out with a boy that still pooed in his pants. I vividly remember the disappointed look on her face and there was nothing I could do, she had seen my underwear with a massive big load so denial was pointless. I didn’t want to cry but did, which probably just added to her disappointment.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Hemix, wetaccident and LePew
Several times were big accidents and as I remember non of them were full straining bladder. I could hold that .
The problems always happened while stood at the toilet just prior to voiding or just afterwards and then not being able to stop.
A sort of much more severe version of what I have nowadays intermittently.
Then there was the most of the time situation when I didn’t realise I was leaking slightly and had a small damp patch between my legs of roughly 4 inches in diameter all through all my school years on and off .I don’t know if this happened also during sleep at night because the leaks were mild enough that they could have easily dried out with the help of my body heat over 8 or 9 hours of sleep but I remember pajama bottoms did smell of stale urine sometimes even after one evening. I would notice this more on weekend days when I would not get dressed straight away in the morning and be playing while sat on the floor with toys .

Dandelion said:
Several times were big accidents and as I remember non of them were full straining bladder. I could hold that .
The problems always happened while stood at the toilet just prior to voiding or just afterwards and then not being able to stop.
A sort of much more severe version of what I have nowadays intermittently.
Then there was the most of the time situation when I didn’t realise I was leaking slightly and had a small damp patch between my legs of roughly 4 inches in diameter all through all my school years on and off .I don’t know if this happened also during sleep at night because the leaks were mild enough that they could have easily dried out with the help of my body heat over 8 or 9 hours of sleep but I remember pajama bottoms did smell of stale urine sometimes even after one evening. I would notice this more on weekend days when I would not get dressed straight away in the morning and be playing while sat on the floor with toys .
A girl in my class must have had the same problem as you. She always smelt like dried pee and her panties always had pee stains and sometimes multiple. She only ever wore white panties and had a very un-lady like way of sitting. At the time I didn’t understand why but I found her fascinating and started sitting beside her in class. That was easy as she wasn’t popular but after a while I didn’t care. I also realized that she would pee a little when she laughed so I always thought of something funny to say.

Reactions: Dandelion
I wore cloth nappies and rubbers in school until 9 and because of this I was in the unit for kids with special needs.
I didn't have special needs I had encopresis and treatment was counselling and bowel training
However because I was in nappies I was taught in the unit and trained carers of other kids with major disabilities looked after my nappy changing
Didn't help me been there as I got verbally abused out of school as I was dumb thick etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Dandelion said:
Then there was the most of the time situation when I didn’t realise I was leaking slightly and had a small damp patch between my legs of roughly 4 inches in diameter all through all my school years on and off.
I had a different little pee problem with the same result. From potty training through about age 7 I would be startled by momentary leaks when I was excited, distracted, waited too long or was just playing hard.

One helpless warm spurt of pee in my undies... I easily remember exactly how it felt, and somehow it was a surprise every time. I’d get control back almost the instant I was aware of it, but many days that was too late. An embarrassed, furtive glance down there would show the telltale “little boy who wet his pants” wet spot between my legs, again. And then I would be trying to hide the wet patch until it dried.

Most days I got away with it, or at least believed I did. But as a babysitter, and then an adult with kids of my own I realized my teachers and my mom probably often knew I’d done it and chose to say nothing — either to save me the embarrassment or because I wasn’t wet enough to be changed so there wasn’t really anything to be done.

I had a true horror of being seen “wet like a baby” at times like this, when I felt and knew I was big and mature. It was a funny and meaningful relief to grasp as I got older that these kinds of accidents are expected by parents and teachers, and even possibly seen by my own mom as innocent and cute.

Last edited:
Back