Accepting ABs

adam said:
I wear overalls, and very occasionally shortalls, over a onesie pretty often in public. I don't usually wear a snap shoulder or lap shoulder one unless with other ABs or DLs though. The shortalls get some stares because even here in the South they are considered girls or little kids fashions.

We wear overalls a lot down here when working outside or in the building trades. Carhartts are even a fashion style for a some of 20's-30's.
And of course ALL moonshiners wear overalls- just watch the TV shows lol.

Yeah, a lot of little boys in the Deep South like Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina wear overalls, or more commonly in church on Sundays, dressy overalls (sometimes smocked) that are called "long-alls", often worn with saddle shoes, or more often than not, T strap shoes. The short versions are called "jon jons". Most of these churches and most of these parents are actually about as conservative as you can get and most of them are Republican. It is definitely a more Conservative / traditional way of dress. In the West Coast, a child dressed like that may actually get teased because he isn't dressed too "casual" enough, ironically. You never see little boys wearing that sort of stuff in the West Coast. In the rare instance you do, the kids (or families) are transplants from the South, basically, which means they moved out West because the parents found a job here. There's not many of those - actually there are more people now moving away from the West Coast (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona) because they are so fed up with everything from the politics to the high house prices, to the crime problems to high taxes, gas prices, fires in summer. I want to move to the Carolinas because I can't stand it here on the West Coast anymore. There has been a mass exodus of people leaving in the last 3 years.

Back to my point : the "longall" idea is very seldomly seen in the West Coast. Almost all the moms I know in the South actually think I'm adorable when I wear long-alls. And yes, I actually have been to the Carolinas multiple times before and I know quite a few people there actually personally face to face who are friends. They're actually more understanding about my love of long-alls than people here, to be honest. I also look very young. I look more like I'm 22 or 21, than my mid 40s, so that may help me somewhat.

Over time, I've noticed (through buying child sized longalls on eBay and FB groups) that the biggest concentration of boys wearing those outfits seem to be in North Alabama, in a corridor stretching from Birmingham (wealthy areas like Mountain Brook and Vestavia Hills) up north to Cullman, and upwards past there to Decatur, and also eastwards towards Huntsville and westward to Florence and Tuscumbia.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
The most i will do is tuck my shirt in so just s couple inches of my diaper is visible. I get some pretty funny looks... even if it is just the front part, not brave enough for a full 360 tuck 😂

littlelambchop said:
I hope someday a bunch of us could get together and we could have our own little town just for littles and the bigs who care for us, where we're totally free to be ourselves.
I would be totally down for this as well. It would almost like have a nudist colony to a point. Just a abdl colony

• Love
Reactions: puddlefeet
littlelambchop said:
I hope someday a bunch of us could get together and we could have our own little town just for littles and the bigs who care for us, where we're totally free to be ourselves.
Maybe ten years ago, our esteemed leader Moo posted a brutal April Fool's joke in which he claimed that a friend of his was setting aside a whole floor of some high-rise apartment building for AB-only housing. More than a few ADISCers were taken in by that one, as I recall.

...For those who doubted that Moo had a mean streak. :)

An AB colony or commune seems workable in theory, but in practice it might not be the hoped-for utopia. I do think that "it takes all sorts," and let's face it: We're not the most mature bunch in general. When I lived in the Seattle area, I knew of two groups of ABs living together. Relationships formed, other parties living with those people became jealous, other drama erupted, ... Both groups became total disasters and ended up dissolving. Even though none of it directly involved me, I found it pretty discouraging.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazySmoker and Chimera
Cottontail said:
Maybe ten years ago, our esteemed leader Moo posted a brutal April Fool's joke in which he claimed that a friend of his was setting aside a whole floor of some high-rise apartment building for AB-only housing. More than a few ADISCers were taken in by that one, as I recall.

...For those who doubted that Moo had a mean streak. :)

An AB colony or commune seems workable in theory, but in practice it might not be the hoped-for utopia. I do think that "it takes all sorts," and let's face it: We're not the most mature bunch in general. When I lived in the Seattle area, I knew of two groups of ABs living together. Relationships formed, other parties living with those people became jealous, other drama erupted, ... Both groups became total disasters and ended up dissolving. Even though none of it directly involved me, I found it pretty discouraging.
I might be ok with living with other adult babies, but context matters. If ABs want to live together for shallow reasons (I wanna be babied, I want to be accepted, I want a relationship with a roommate, I want to be a baby 24/7, etc.) then yeah, it is a living arrangement that is likely doomed to fail. In some cases, I might consider it if the reasons go beyond ABDL. As much as I absolutely love being a little raccoon, even I can only take so much of it before I want to go back into adult mode lol. I also have a really good BS-o-meter in my head that usually saves me from making bad decisions like this. I think I told ya in another post that I was offered to live with other adult babies and I was promised to be babied and a crib to sleep in. And that BS-o-meter of mine ended up saving me from a toxic living scenario.

A town with just ABs and littlefurs sounds like a dream come true...on paper. haha, but I think of it as nothing but a nice idea for an ABDL novel.

Maybe one day...I'll be surrounded by adult babies and littlefurs who I can count on in my local area...but I won't hold my breath until then, because I just might suffocate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikababi, Cottontail and RM53061
Sounds cute-sy in theory. Sounds like a nightmare in practice.

It is easy to ignore someone online when they refuse to talk about something other than abdl or the contents of their diaper. It is easier to avoid people who join online communities, provide a shopping list of requirements for a mommy, then proceed to pester anyone with a profile that depicts a picture with any femininity in it. It's an unfortunate truth that the ABDL community is full of individuals like that. Not unlike any other kink community, plagued with their own degenerates (and not the fun kind). They would flock to an actual, physical community and ruin it for everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, there are lots of lovely babies, middles, caregivers, etc. within this lifestyle! I just feel like the abdl utopia would quickly devolve into cringe-topia, with a growing roar of baby talk chants demanding a mommy to changed and feed them leaves the sane individuals fleeing in terror!

I also, possibly, may be afflicted with pessimism 😅

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, iluvdps2, longallsboy and 1 other person
kronikmod said:
Nah, my dude you're right on point. Human beings are absolutely terrible at differentiating expectation vs reality. Reality is always more ugly than we'd like to admit.

Reactions: longallsboy
kronikmod said:
Sounds cute-sy in theory. Sounds like a nightmare in practice.

It is easy to ignore someone online when they refuse to talk about something other than abdl or the contents of their diaper. It is easier to avoid people who join online communities, provide a shopping list of requirements for a mommy, then proceed to pester anyone with a profile that depicts a picture with any femininity in it. It's an unfortunate truth that the ABDL community is full of individuals like that. Not unlike any other kink community, plagued with their own degenerates (and not the fun kind). They would flock to an actual, physical community and ruin it for everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, there are lots of lovely babies, middles, caregivers, etc. within this lifestyle! I just feel like the abdl utopia would quickly devolve into cringe-topia, with a growing roar of baby talk chants demanding a mommy to changed and feed them leaves the sane individuals fleeing in terror!

And also don't forget that people might move into such a physical actual community (or subdivision, or even city), just like on the internet, and claim to be an adult baby when they really aren't one and be totally "normal", whatever that means, and become a damned troll and bully ALL of the adult babies, or get other gullible ABs to join them / mislead them to join with said troll, and basically destroy the community. I'm not technically an adult baby, but I come here because I have some childlike / childish interests due to my Autism.

I have seen this happen to the Autistic community. I used to belong to this Autistic support forum / bulletin board / chat (support group, my foot). I saw it start to completely deteriorate after people who claimed that they had Autism came in and bullied other people who really truly had Autism. Not only that, but the ones that were more "higher functioning" were always bullying and picking on the ones who were "lower" than them or not as high functioning as they were. The ones who were like 16 year olds emotionally and socially would pick on the ones who were like 10 or 5 year olds emotionally and socially. As a result, I (being emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old), as well as a lot of my friends from that group that were more closer to my emotional / social age, say like emotionally and socially like a 10 year old got bullied and then banned. We also got called all sorts of names from the R word to "low functioning Autistic mafia" and worse. I don't know what a psychiatrist or a psychologist would say, sure I guess someone emotionally and socially like a 16 year old is more "mature" than someone who is emotionally and socially like a 5 or 10 year old, in theory. But I beg to differ, because if bullying someone "below" you, that is, younger than you emotionally / socially or intellectually or physically or whatever, is called more "mature", why would I want to grow up (even if I could, though I know I can't) and have that type of "maturity" even, to begin with?? 🤬😢😢 If that's what I have to do to be "mature", bully people under me, I hope I stay like a 4 1/2 year old forever. At least, at the end of the day, I can say to myself I am a sweet and kind little boy, unlike those jerks who act like spoiled teens / young adults. 🤦‍♂️ I would be better off sleeping in a crib and wearing diapers even than be a bully like that. Gah. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤮

I wish that Autism support groups required participants / members to show proof from a doctor that they really truly have Autism. Otherwise, anyone can just claim they have Autism, even criminals and murderers.

So yeah, I can see trolls and some mean people joining even a physical adult baby community like that, and then all Hell will break loose for sure. The real ABs would be totally demoralized and eaten up by people like that. It would be a nightmare, for all of us.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
longallsboy said:
Yeah, a lot of little boys in the Deep South like Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina wear overalls, or more commonly in church on Sundays, dressy overalls (sometimes smocked) that are called "long-alls", often worn with saddle shoes, or more often than not, T strap shoes. The short versions are called "jon jons". Most of these churches and most of these parents are actually about as conservative as you can get and most of them are Republican. It is definitely a more Conservative / traditional way of dress. In the West Coast, a child dressed like that may actually get teased because he isn't dressed too "casual" enough, ironically. You never see little boys wearing that sort of stuff in the West Coast. In the rare instance you do, the kids (or families) are transplants from the South, basically, which means they moved out West because the parents found a job here. There's not many of those - actually there are more people now moving away from the West Coast (California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona) because they are so fed up with everything from the politics to the high house prices, to the crime problems to high taxes, gas prices, fires in summer. I want to move to the Carolinas because I can't stand it here on the West Coast anymore. There has been a mass exodus of people leaving in the last 3 years.

Back to my point : the "longall" idea is very seldomly seen in the West Coast. Almost all the moms I know in the South actually think I'm adorable when I wear long-alls. And yes, I actually have been to the Carolinas multiple times before and I know quite a few people there actually personally face to face who are friends. They're actually more understanding about my love of long-alls than people here, to be honest. I also look very young. I look more like I'm 22 or 21, than my mid 40s, so that may help me somewhat.

Over time, I've noticed (through buying child sized longalls on eBay and FB groups) that the biggest concentration of boys wearing those outfits seem to be in North Alabama, in a corridor stretching from Birmingham (wealthy areas like Mountain Brook and Vestavia Hills) up north to Cullman, and upwards past there to Decatur, and also eastwards towards Huntsville and westward to Florence and Tuscumbia.

- longallsboy

I only wore John-Johns (named for the outfits that John F Kennedy's young son wore) when I was up to about 5. They were called "sunsuits" when I wore them. Here's me in mine and John Jr (the original John-John) in his

Attachments

• jfk-and-jkf-jr.jpg
    jfk-and-jkf-jr.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
  • sunsuits color.png
    sunsuits color.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Calico said:
That man in tik tok video appeared to have something off about him. I saw his youtube channel and checked his other videos and it was apparent his mom kicked him out of her home so he was living in a homeless shelter. He is 23 years old and I saw pacifiers and sappy cups as he would do a tour of his room. Just the way he sounded and talked gave me a clue he wasn't all there. And no he was not arrested as far as I know, he was just told to leave the playground. He didn't appear to have any abdl pages. He just seems to mix it into his lifestyle.
Is there a link to that Tik-Tok? If he is in Phoenix, I might have met him.

Chimera said:
I think the farthest you can do with wearing in public is maybe a pair of overalls over a babyish onesie. I know some ABs do that when they're out and about. Would conceal a thick diaper very well too. Maybe it might be on the side of risque, but I think the overalls help a lot with that, as it would help cover up part of the onesie,
Wearing a pair of overalls or overall shorts (shortalls) works fine for me. I wear a pair of denim shortalls over my diaper and plastic pants all the time. Living down south means I can wear shortalls 9-10 months of the year. I have often gone shopping or out to eat wearing my diaper, plastic pants, onesie and denim shortalls. Plus I wear the same when working out in the yard or just going for walks around the neighborhood. No one has ever said anything or acted like I was strange.

Chimera said:
I might be ok with living with other adult babies, but context matters. If ABs want to live together for shallow reasons (I wanna be babied, I want to be accepted, I want a relationship with a roommate, I want to be a baby 24/7, etc.) then yeah, it is a living arrangement that is likely doomed to fail. In some cases, I might consider it if the reasons go beyond ABDL. As much as I absolutely love being a little raccoon, even I can only take so much of it before I want to go back into adult mode lol. I also have a really good BS-o-meter in my head that usually saves me from making bad decisions like this. I think I told ya in another post that I was offered to live with other adult babies and I was promised to be babied and a crib to sleep in. And that BS-o-meter of mine ended up saving me from a toxic living scenario.

A town with just ABs and littlefurs sounds like a dream come true...on paper. haha, but I think of it as nothing but a nice idea for an ABDL novel.

Maybe one day...I'll be surrounded by adult babies and littlefurs who I can count on in my local area...but I won't hold my breath until then, because I just might suffocate.
Maybe I'm doomed until death to be alone and have to hide myself...

littlelambchop said:
Maybe I'm doomed until death to be alone and have to hide myself...
Don't let my thoughts get you discouraged. Maybe it's a combination of paranoia and autism, but I tend not to trust others. And sadly, in my experience, people keep confirming that I am right to think about others this way. I'd rather be alone than be stuck in a toxic, abusive situation. I speak from experience unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: longallsboy
Chimera said:
Don't let my thoughts get you discouraged. Maybe it's a combination of paranoia and autism, but I tend not to trust others. And sadly, in my experience, people keep confirming that I am right to think about others this way. I'd rather be alone than be stuck in a toxic, abusive situation. I speak from experience unfortunately

I totally understand you. Having Autism and having been bullied most of my life, reading the news daily about everything that goes wrong and people hurting each other barbarically, and seeing how people are mean to each other for stupid reasons, sometimes I feel like living high in some mountains with a pack of wolves. Wolves are more gentlemanly than people sometimes. I am by far not the only person by a long shot saying how stupid we are. I have nonautistic friends who agree with me 100%.

I know there are good people in this world, and I've met a couple of wonderful people. But most people really aren't that nice. Even my nonautistic brother thinks that.

There is this guy in Spain who is 77 or 78 years old. His name is Marcos Pantoja. He was basically raised by wolves from age 7 to 19. The Spanish government / civil authorities forced him to go back and live with in "civilization". He's done everything from being a pastor to working in the hospitality sector. His wife took advantage of him financially. He now wants to go back and live with the wolves again, and I really don't blame him at all. He has a Wikipedia article on him even. I do like being around some people, but most of the people I like are young children like toddlers / preschoolers because they are accepting of me and are nice to me, or they are elderly folks like old college instructors I've known for 30 years or something, and a few surrogate "grandparents". A few moms of children too, but I think they just feel sorry for me. If you have lack of social skills, like most Autistic people lack, you won't get a job either. Employers would rather hire people who have "social skills" and can charm their way in. They'd rather give chances to murderers and other criminals, than give a good person who is Autistic a job. The unemployment rate for Autism is 75-80%. It's a sick world 🤮🤦‍♂️

- longallsboy

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chimera
RetroGirl15 said:
Why the hmm ?
Just wondering about the guy who got arrested in the onesie .. wonder what he was thinking, or what was his goal? Was he actually perving and being weird? Or was he just comfortable being his self and made the wrong people feel uncomfortable ... Ya know?

Dmane10017 said:
Just wondering about the guy who got arrested in the onesie .. wonder what he was thinking, or what was his goal? Was he actually perving and being weird? Or was he just comfortable being his self and made the wrong people feel uncomfortable ... Ya know?
Oh

adam said:
Is there a link to that Tik-Tok? If he is in Phoenix, I might have met him.
Unlikely you met him, he is poor and would have no way of going to Pheonix. This happened in Virgina if I remember correctly. And I don't really want to give out his page because I don't want him to be harassed.

Back