ABUniverse Coming Back 4/22. Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ade said:
so, if we are to believe this story, you don't know if my details and everybody else's on the list were stolen or not?

because you have no business sending anything to me by e-mail, because you have no business having my e-mail address.

i never subscribed, so i can never unsubscribe.

just to make it clear, i have never had any dealings with ABU nor any of it's associates, then or now, just as i have never had any dealings with any American seller (as if i'd actually buy anything from nearly 5,000 miles away and incur shipping and customs charges in excess of the product's cost).
the only link between me and your 'new' ABU is your former activities at DB.net, where i briefly participated before your taking control of the site.
howsoever you got my details, i never gave my consent to your holding and using them.

Jesus Christ. Chill out dude. It's as simple as hitting the unsubscribe button.

The guy has tried to be as open and honest as possible. What more do you want? Click the unsubscribe button, stop hassling the guy, and move on.

klo555,

Just put in my order today. Really looking forward to the Cushies resupply. Thanks for sticking your neck out.

Shame we can't buy the Abu diapers in the UK or Europe!
I tried the Super Dry Kids and they were awesome!
If the new owner reads this forum, please please find a suitable supplier in the UK or Europe so us brits can enjoy them too!

Jeez. It seems everyone is wanting something from Casey. That's all I've heard since this post started is, "We want diapers in Canada. We want diapers in the UK." Please give this guy some room to breathe.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Jeez. It seems everyone is wanting something from Casey. That's all I've heard since this post started is, "We want diapers in Canada. We want diapers in the UK." Please give this guy some room to breathe.

So not the time to ask for the first ever ABDL pull up :damnpc:

CrinklesTheBunny said:

If ABU was a charity trying to hand out free diapers to impoverished AB/DLs, I suppose you might be able to spin "wanting" in this way, but ABU is a business. Wanting something from them means wanting to give them money. Not so bad, really. I would think that highlighting the demand in certain markets or for certain product offerings could only be helpful. Besides, it's not like we're clogging ABU's business phone line with these sorts of comments. This is a self-serve forum. Nobody is forced to be here.

Ya know.

Cottontail said:
If ABU was a charity trying to hand out free diapers to impoverished AB/DLs, I suppose you might be able to spin "wanting" in this way, but ABU is a business. Wanting something from them means wanting to give them money. Not so bad, really. I would think that highlighting the demand in certain markets or for certain product offerings could only be helpful. Besides, it's not like we're clogging ABUs business phone line with these sorts of comments. This is a self-serve forum. Nobody is forced to be here.

Ya know.
What I'm saying is let Casey get things under control and caught up on things before considers those things. He's got a ton on his plate to deal with as is. I'm saying, I'm sure he'll get around to it. Just chill.

UPDATE.

My order arrives tomorrow (friday). Fast response. Fast shipping. FREE shipping. You guys need to stop talking about AB Universe and order from them. I compare this thread to the people on Amazon who give reviews for things they never bought. Put up or shut up. I have decided to see if Casey is putting-up. I'll let you know what I get in a couple of days.

(disclaimer - I am in no way affiliated with AB Universe, except for the fact that, like the new owners, I enjoy wearing diapers.)

CrinklesTheBunny said:

He's running a business. I'm quite certain we're allowed to ask for things. So.

And for the record, you're making it out as if we're demanding things. Many of us want answers to our questions, that's it.

Ask as many questions as you want - My team and I are an open book - Just try and be kind.

plasticsounds said:
UPDATE.

My order arrives tomorrow (friday). Fast response. Fast shipping. FREE shipping. You guys need to stop talking about AB Universe and order from them. I compare this thread to the people on Amazon who give reviews for things they never bought. Put up or shut up. I have decided to see if Casey is putting-up. I'll let you know what I get in a couple of days.

(disclaimer - I am in no way affiliated with AB Universe, except for the fact that, like the new owners, I enjoy wearing diapers.)

Please be sure to give us an update once they arrive. I am thinking about placing an order myself.

UPDATE #2

They arrived! I know I am in resupply mode, but when a 4-foot by 3-foot square box shows up on your doorstep, I begin to question if I may have gone too far.

Here are pics. Notice the lollipops and stickers!

IMGP0002 1.jpgIMGP0003 1.jpgIMGP0004 1.jpgIMGP0005 1.jpg

They seem exactly the same as before. Which I expected. The original cushie I am wearing now is wet enough to change, so I will put on one of the new ones. I'll get back to you all with report.

plasticsounds said:
UPDATE #2

They arrived! I know I am in resupply mode, but when a 4-foot by 3-foot square box shows up on your doorstep, I begin to question if I may have gone too far.

Here are pics. Notice the lollipops and stickers!

View attachment 23901View attachment 23902View attachment 23903View attachment 23904

They seem exactly the same as before. Which I expected. The original cushie I am wearing now is wet enough to change, so I will put on one of the new ones. I'll get back to you all with report.
What did you spend on all those diapers?

CrinklesTheBunny said:

Ditto

CrinklesTheBunny said:

Invoice attached.

holy cow that's quite a bit of money. still, look at all those glorious diapers.

Are the cushies better than the SDKs and Sissys? Are you doubleling up with the medium inside the large?

YAY :) i have not tried there diapers os now is prob a decent time with sales and stuff

Fascinating said:
Are the cushies better than the SDKs and Sissys? Are you doubleling up with the medium inside the large?

I have never tried the Sissys.

I found it hard to tell the difference between the SDKs and the Cushies beside the appearance.

If I double-up, it is more cost effective to use a lesser diaper as the 'stuffer', in my opinion. I have the different sizes for the following reasons. The mediums fit me really well. I can wear them under my clothes and, when necessary, they are easily hidden under regular clothing. They are a properly functioning diaper as well. I find that the large size makes me feel more 'little'. There was a thread earlier about proportional sizes and feeling little. The large looks and feels more like what I think a baby diaper should look and feel like. I wear these when I need to really explore my little side. I can only wear these when I have no fear of being seen. The other issue is that the large never seals effectively enough on me with the single tape, so other precautions must be taken to not leak.

On a side note. I know the quantity seems excessive, but I only resupply every once in a long while. Maybe once a year. I have to be careful about packages sent to my home, so I can't have these things shipped here all of the time. I tried a large order from the old ABU a few months ago and almost got burned. I think this time I got a little excited.

Also, I am an over 40 AB/DL with disposable income (HA! a pun). I decided I deserved a spurge.

Just don't tell my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back