• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About me and How I got into ABDL

DBear256

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Hey, I'm DBear, I’m new to the ABDL community. I’ve mainly been into the DL side of things, although I don't remember how I got into it, but for the past few days, I've gotten into the AB side of the community, thanks to ABZComics, if anyones familiar with their stuff. Their "Playdate comic" got me interested the in becoming more Little and finding friends who are into abdl too.

I still live with family though, so I can't get acutal diapers and stuff for myself, but when I move out, I want to experiment either by myself or potential friends. Until then however, I’m just trying to get a feel for this whole thing and find some friends either locally or online.

Sorry for the small description, I'm a little nervous. but I hope its enough for anyone to know about me.

(To add on to this, my pronouns are He/Him and They/Them. and I'm also Bisexual.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: DBear256
Hello and welcome 😊

Reactions: DBear256
Back