• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

ABDL in Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevesDL

Im a diaper lover from Lisbon :))
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi! Im a Diaper Lover from Portugal, (lisbon) and I have to say that I it really difficult to find other friends and maybe girls, that are into the same fetish. Do you have any suggestions? I just want to be able to chat about ABDL stuff and meet anyone that wants to explore this world... Maybe a Abdl mommy or just a Abdl little girl.
Also, where do you find Abdl diapers to buy that are cheap? :)
Thanks everyone ! :)

Reactions: Subtlerustle, LaLoneDigi, ILuvDiapers and 2 others
Welcome! a problem many want to solve to which there is no set answer sadly .

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC! A truly great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome!

I would like to be your friend!
But in fact I'm a minor and idk your age so if we could know each other better that would be cool:3

Bem vindo Neves. Uau! Estou tão entusiasmado por finalmente ver alguém de Portugal.
I’m American-Portuguese. My mother is from Alverca. I live here in the states. I still have lots of family in the area. I’ll actually be honeymooning in the Lisbon area next month.

SofiaInPampers said:
Bem vindo Neves. Uau! Estou tão entusiasmado por finalmente ver alguém de Portugal.
I’m American-Portuguese. My mother is from Alverca. I live here in the states. I still have lots of family in the area. I’ll actually be honeymooning in the Lisbon area next month.
PS: Aproveite suas fraldas

NevesDL said:
Hi! Im a Diaper Lover from Portugal, (lisbon) and I have to say that I it really difficult to find other friends and maybe girls, that are into the same fetish. Do you have any suggestions? I just want to be able to chat about ABDL stuff and meet anyone that wants to explore this world... Maybe a Abdl mommy or just a Abdl little girl.
Also, where do you find Abdl diapers to buy that are cheap? :)
Thanks everyone ! :)
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Edgewater
Welcome! I love Lisbon and Portugal.

Reactions: BernardoABDL, Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back