Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

ABDL events

Andy300

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Does anyone know of any abdl events that happen in the UK? I know of Littles Lock In, there is one this Sunday in Derby that I am attending, does anyone know of any others? Does anyone who is going to the event on Sunday from the north West need a lift there or back? I'll be going from Cheshire east and will have plenty of room in my car for other littles or cg 😊

There's quite a few, some more regular others on and off, sadly covid caused a few to stop.

Last weekend was "little big land" in Birmingham I believe.

There is NGM down in Hampshire that is mostly a bi monthly school role play event but they also host a Preschool event too for ABDL's which is pretty good, runs about 6 times a year.

I believe there are still a couple in and around London though ABC has gone under.
One is Ageplay London Munch next on 17th May.

There have been a couple events in Bristol but the organiser stopped due to health issues and lack of support running it.

There's Strapmore School in the west midlands (another mainly school RP event).

There's a Littles/CG's munch in Wigan.

the BBB in birmingham used to have a Littles/ABDL play area, not sure if they still do as I know they stopped it for a bit a while back.

The Littles retreat in Walsall, May 12th is next one. mainly L/CG but also ABDL friendly.

Central Belt Ageplay Munch in Glasgow

Hoof it in Surrey is a 2 day (16th to 18th) camping event aimed at Pony Play fetishists however they also run the "paws Puppy" event alongside it which says "Paws Puppy Camping will be running alongside Hoof It! with a variety of goings-on catering to Puppyplayers and ABDLs" and will have a littles area.

Ageplayers Reading is around.

Teddy bears picnic in Bristol runs a few times a year again aimed at littles but ABDL friendly.

Ipswitch Ageplay Munch runs every 2nd tuesday every other month.

There are others as well, this is just the ones advertising well in advance, some don't advertise the event until close to the time others you can find from word of mouth and some you just have to find the right groups as they don't advertise quite so publicly.

• Love
Reactions: Andy300
Belarin said:
There's quite a few, some more regular others on and off, sadly covid caused a few to stop.

There is NGM down in Hampshire that is mostly a bi monthly school role play event but they also host a Preschool event too for ABDL's which is pretty good, runs about 6 times a year.

I believe there are still a couple in and around London though ABC has gone under.

There have been a couple events in Bristol but the organiser stopped due to health issues and lack of support running it.

the BBB in birmingham used to have a Littles/ABDL play area, not sure if they still do as I know they stopped it for a bit a while back.

The Littles retreat in Walsall, May 12th is next one. mainly L/CG but also ABDL friendly.

Hoof it in Surrey is a 2 day (16th to 18th) camping event aimed at Pony Play fetishists however they also run the "paws Puppy" event alongside it which says "Paws Puppy Camping will be running alongside Hoof It! with a variety of goings-on catering to Puppyplayers and ABDLs" and will have a littles area.

Teddy bears picnic in Bristol runs a few times a year again aimed at littles but ABDL friendly.

There are others as well, this is just the ones advertising well in advance, some don't advertise the event until close to the time others you can find from word of mouth and some you just have to find the right groups as they don't advertise quite so publicly.
Wow! Thanks for your reply, where do you see about these events? Are you able to share some links to where they advertise them?

Andy300 said:
Wow! Thanks for your reply, where do you see about these events? Are you able to share some links to where they advertise them?
Apart from 1 or 2 they are all from Fetlife, You'll need an account there to see them but you don't actually have to join any groups and use the site much. I've been on there a long time but I basically only use it to find events and keep an eye on what's happening.

If you get an account there (free) feel free to find and add me as a friend (message first so I know who it is) then I can pass links and show you how to easily see what's going on.

FL has a bunch of ABDL groups for the UK and around the world, some of which You may want to join or not, The site itself is not that bad but basically contains groups for every fetish you can imagine and many more that you can't, there are a lot of creeps, weirdos and pervs on there but also a lot of good people just looking to connect with likeminded folk, you just have to filter through it and be careful.

Reactions: Andy300
is there one for ak or usa

akbabydante said:
is there one for ak or usa
I not 100% on all acronyms for US states I'm guessing AK is Alaska?

If I'm right I can have a bigger look later if you need (there's over 160 pages of results just for ageplay events on FL let alone ABDL and other search terms) as it will take a while to go through again for a different place.

However on a very quick search I know there is "Troop 907", it looks like they are quite regular and are basically a membership only "scout" group for ageplayers, however they do seem to have advertised on a couple ABDL groups and they have links to ABDL shops on the group page so they might be ABDL friendly, If I read it right the group owner makes AB furniture running this site.

Belarin said:

Brilliant! thanks for sharing

Reactions: Belarin
Back