Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
If you could have a house and you could put any babyish thing in it what would you put in it? Money and space is not a problem and you don't have to worry about hiding anything. Literally anything.
I'd have a high chair in the kitchen, cabinets full of baby food, bottles, sippy cups, baby bowls, plates and utensils, a big play area in my living room with a toy box(for playdates) and abdl playmat, a playpen with rainbow balls, I have those baby play gym with the hanging toys in my nursery and living room, i'd have a big crib(demon crib), a rocking chair, another toy box(with my favorite toys and stuffies), a changing table with a bunch of pamps stored under it, a big cat shaped bean bag, a bouncer, a throne of diaper packs, a closet full of little clothes and outfits, a stuffy pile, glow in the dark stars on the ceiling and walls and a sign that says I must be padded at all times! :3

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
When it comes to dream homes for ABDL For me it would be less about what's in it (since a lot of stuff wouldn't matter and could be in any house I lived in) and instead would be about location / positioning.

I wouldn't care to much for a huge house or land, too much work to maintain, the biggest thing though would be having a decent sized back garden into which any neighbours or people passing by would not be able to see, i.e. a fully detached house with either no neighbours or where the houses either side are either staggered or at angles where from no window they can see into my garden and with a tall enough wall around that no one outside the property can see in.

Main reason is because I would have cloth nappies hanging out to dry most of the time but also because in summer I would like to be able to go out and enjoy my garden or have a barbeque in nothing but a nappy without anyone seeing me. Also decent enough in size that I can have a large paddling pool or small swimming pool (really wouldn't need to be that big). I'd also like one of those net surrounded trampolines large enough for me and perhaps space enough to pitch a tent.

As for rooms I would like 2 large bedrooms next to each other and connected through an en-suite bathroom, one of which would be my main master bedroom the other would be a nursery room. sorta like this...

M = Master bedroom, B = bathroom, C = large cupboard, N = Nursery, / = door, --- = corridor

MMMMMM BBBB NNNNNN
MMMMMM / BBBB / NNNNNN
MMMMMM BBBB NNNNNN
MMMMMM CCCC NNNNNN
MMMMMM CCCC / NNNNNN
MM / MMM CCCC NNN / NN
-----------------------------------

The Nursery door to the corridor would be locked off and un-openable so the only access would be through the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The cupboard would be full of little clothes and spare nappies, and the bathroom would have a small shower, toilet, adult sized potty and changing table.

The nursery would of course have a cot/crib, lots of toys and games, cute wallpaper, glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, a starry projection night light, a computer with hide-able screen full of children's songs, audiobooks, cartoons and films, a highchair, bouncer chair, a small fridge for milk, an art desk, medium sized tray for messy play and all other accoutrements for a fully loaded nursery (bottles, bibs, stuffies, paci's etc.) And of course it would basically all have to be wipeable and easy to clean surfaces and such.

The rest of the house doesn't matter but a couple smaller bedrooms with normal beds that can easily convert to cots in a few minutes would be nice for guests of a vanilla or AB nature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill and Demonbabywearspamps
For me, it would be an old Victorian mansion which would have the nursery like in "The Haunting of Hill House". I just like the whole vibe an to be an adult baby in the nursery wondering how the ghosts would play with all of this I find intriguing.

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, stinkape, Mommasboy and 1 other person
I would have a large ranch house with a full basement (I like working with wood and model railroading). Outside would be a large pool.

Most of the interior and exterior would be normal adult themes with a few "ABDL" items here and there.

Except...

One room in the basement would be my nursery with all the normal items (crib, changing table, etc) and a bunch of toys and stuffies.

Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps and DLDeeder
I think for me it would pretty much resemble a typical house in which a baby/toddler lives. All the regular adult stuff, and what you’d expect for the baby only appropriately scaled up. I guess if I’m honest, there would be some pretty awesome play spaces…..oh and I’d like the house itself to be scaled up a bit, just to enhance little space.

I'd like a padded room with an automated white noise / backgound hypnotic track generator.
Maybe also a dungeon with high domotic automation.

Reactions: nappycontrol and Demonbabywearspamps
Fiammaverde said:
I'd like a padded room with an automated white noise / backgound hypnotic track generator.
Maybe also a dungeon with high domotic automation.
Oh a dungeon? Also hypno sounds cool

I would have a room all decorated like a nursery with probably ten different cribs in it.

I would have a secluded nice home with secret rooms one would be an adult nursery that that would have the sweet smell like diapers such as Luvs and Pampers did back in the day with 7 very sexy and erotic nanny’s that would cater to my every need

As long as two sexy female caretakers join me in the abode, it could be a Wendy house!

Reactions: mybebaby101UK
Belarin said:
When it comes to dream homes for ABDL For me it would be less about what's in it (since a lot of stuff wouldn't matter and could be in any house I lived in) and instead would be about location / positioning.

I wouldn't care to much for a huge house or land, too much work to maintain, the biggest thing though would be having a decent sized back garden into which any neighbours or people passing by would not be able to see, i.e. a fully detached house with either no neighbours or where the houses either side are either staggered or at angles where from no window they can see into my garden and with a tall enough wall around that no one outside the property can see in.

Main reason is because I would have cloth nappies hanging out to dry most of the time but also because in summer I would like to be able to go out and enjoy my garden or have a barbeque in nothing but a nappy without anyone seeing me. Also decent enough in size that I can have a large paddling pool or small swimming pool (really wouldn't need to be that big). I'd also like one of those net surrounded trampolines large enough for me and perhaps space enough to pitch a tent.

As for rooms I would like 2 large bedrooms next to each other and connected through an en-suite bathroom, one of which would be my main master bedroom the other would be a nursery room. sorta like this...

M = Master bedroom, B = bathroom, C = large cupboard, N = Nursery, / = door, --- = corridor

MMMMMM BBBB NNNNNN
MMMMMM / BBBB / NNNNNN
MMMMMM BBBB NNNNNN
MMMMMM CCCC NNNNNN
MMMMMM CCCC / NNNNNN
MM / MMM CCCC NNN / NN
-----------------------------------

The Nursery door to the corridor would be locked off and un-openable so the only access would be through the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom. The cupboard would be full of little clothes and spare nappies, and the bathroom would have a small shower, toilet, adult sized potty and changing table.

The nursery would of course have a cot/crib, lots of toys and games, cute wallpaper, glow in the dark stars on the ceiling, a starry projection night light, a computer with hide-able screen full of children's songs, audiobooks, cartoons and films, a highchair, bouncer chair, a small fridge for milk, an art desk, medium sized tray for messy play and all other accoutrements for a fully loaded nursery (bottles, bibs, stuffies, paci's etc.) And of course it would basically all have to be wipeable and easy to clean surfaces and such.

The rest of the house doesn't matter but a couple smaller bedrooms with normal beds that can easily convert to cots in a few minutes would be nice for guests of a vanilla or AB nature.
For the backyard all you would need is a pergola and some privacy mesh

1710710249404.png
That’s what I’m planning on doing to my backyard

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonbabywearspamps
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
For the backyard all you would need is a pergola and some privacy mesh

View attachment 132291
That’s what I’m planning on doing to my backyard
That'd be cool :3 Oh now that reminds me i could have a full adult sized playset in my backyard if I had that :3

I really do not know. I don't think ive ever thought of it to much. though. Part of me, would like my room to be fully put together as a nursey for a girl. As a guy, I do like the idea, all of it as girly and pink and such as possible.

Reactions: Littleabp
Hmmmm... this is gonna require some careful thought.

My dream ABDL house would be a big split-level house (the length of a ranch house) with a mid-century modern motif throughout, situated in a big clearing deep in some forest—in short, something like this:

70dd9244087804707924d72ce71235e6.jpg
Midcentury-Bohemian-Chic-Aspect-Design-Build-01-1-Kindesign.jpg

And the piece de resistance, naturally, would be the nursery, which would be situated on the upper level to the left of the rest of the house. Per Belarin's suggestion, it would only be accessible by way of a private master suite (mine would feature a king-size bed with memory foam mattress, and a well-stocked closet) with a private master bath connecting the two rooms.
Now, here's what would that nursery have:
• an adult-sized crib located at front at the nursery (that's the upper left corner of the upper level), to the left of a big window
• 3 toy boxes located below said window, starting at the right end of the sill moving to the right
• light blue low-pile plush carpeting
• a big flat screen 4K TV (cable ready, with DVD player/VCR and a couple of video game consoles) in the opposite corner, with video/music/game storage next door
• a stereo rack system next to there, with 3 wall-mounted mini-speakers (two on the side walls, one at the front in between either window)
• a walk-in closet to the left of the left side window, fully-stocked with custom-sized T-shirts, shorts, shortalls, pajamas/sleepers
• an adult-sized changing table to the right of the left side window, also fully-stocked—with ABU Super Dry Kids diapers (or Bambino Classicos) and changing supplies
• character decals, borders and murals all over the pastel-yellow painted walls
• in the private master bath, a center tub with hand shower, a twin-sink vanity, a linen closet, a net for bath toys hanging off the edge of tub, a wicker wall rack for toiletries, a wicker laundry hamper, a toilet, a walk-in shower with jacuzzi
• glow stars on the ceiling
• wall sconces scattered throughout the area
• an easy chair for storytime
• a blue plastic/creme metal table and chairs to draw/eat/play at
• a bookcase along the back wall, filled with book-and-tape (or record) sets, picture books, comic books and coloring books
• a Discovery Zone-type playground in the center of the nursery (perfect for bad weather days!)
and
• all sorts of toys that run the gamut—primarily Little Tikes, Fisher-Price, Shelcore, Childcraft, Lakeshore, etc. (all of which would be scaled up).

As for the other rooms in the house:
• The living room would have: an electric fireplace in the center chimney, a complete home entertainment center, and modular furniture.
• Both the kitchen and dining area are directly below the nursery, featuring: a highchair or two, a standalone bookcase for cookbooks, and cabinets containing bottles, sippy cups, bowls, plates and utensils.
• The house overlooks an equally big, grassy backyard, with a few adult-size play gyms—and a large zero-depth entry swimming pool close by.
• A brick terrace leads out toward the backyard, complete with: patio furniture, an outdoor kitchen (complete with a pizza oven) and a mud room en route to the kitchen.
• There'd also be a central open-air stairway, with balustrade-lined hallways flanking the master suite, and two vanilla/non-AB guest rooms opposite.
• And the basement, as you'd expect, would be mainly for storage and laundry.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, DoeBunnie, Tinklepanties and 1 other person
Not sure how I manage to overcome the open plan nature of mid 20th century modernism with discrete nursery and medical room!

Reactions: Prillprillprill, dogboy and LittleTyke
I would very much like a baby room with a crib that my GF can lock, so she decides when I can get out of bed.

Also, there could be some brackets for securing wrist and ankle cuffs.

Reactions: Littleabp and Demonbabywearspamps
nappycontrol said:
Not sure how I manage to overcome the open plan nature of mid 20th century modernism with discrete nursery and medical room!
One way is to get a place that has slowly evolved, and has been frequently remodeled, over a hundred years or more. Such houses tend to have slightly odd layouts with useful nooks, crannies and hideaways.

LittleTyke said:
One way is to get a place that has slowly evolved, and has been frequently remodeled, over a hundred years or more. Such houses tend to have slightly odd layouts with useful nooks, crannies and hideaways.
I've always wanted a big old sprawling Victorian house with secret passages and a hidden room. I think I wrote about that in my story, "The House At the End of the Road".

Reactions: LittleTyke and Demonbabywearspamps
dogboy said:
I've always wanted a big old sprawling Victorian house with secret passages and a hidden room. I think I wrote about that in my story, "The House At the End of the Road".
Omg a hidden baby room would be so cute

Reactions: LittleTyke
Well, I'll say that i have quite a few areas of my house that are hidden more by astectics than by want. Like my theater mechanical and wiring room is hidden behind a swing open bookcase, just didnt want a door showing, and need access to the wiring and the electrical panels and the equipment in there.

I also have an area that ended up just at the end of a wing of the house and anytime i bring someone in there they are suprised it keep going to another area.

And i also have a panic room with a vault door on it (store lots of things in there too) that is rather hidden as well.

But, in most houses you could easily put in a drop ladder for the attic and remodel up there for a small room for whatever you want, noone is going to ask to tour your attic.

Or in the basement (as was done at my place not even on purpose) you can wall off the last 12 or so feet on one end, and make a hidden door, or like my place the door to the last area comes from another room to the side...You walk down the hall and there is a room on the right, and at the end of the hall the last room doesnt go to the end of the basement, and the room on the right has a door that goes into the last area. For me it was that way for acoustics (studio stuff) but easil done and noone will look there.

Lots of things you can do.

Make a room where the door comes into a closet in the next room.

Noone as a general rule can tell if your basement is not the full length of the footprint of your house (unless you have outside windows near) and walling off the last 12-15 feet and making a room there is rather easy, then make the entrance into the room either from a closet from the previous area, or simply a wall panel that opens up, or bookcase or whatever you want to disguise it.

Now, I designed and built all my houses myself, and this one having full studio spaces in it needed some special thought and odd construction anyhow, and ended up with some "hidden" areas but that isnt anything i really planned for.

Also, outside my staff (my pca's and my handyman) noone has ever even been in my bedroom, not family, not friends, no reason, the entire third floor is all private living space, and there is no barrier to going there per se, but there is also no reason that anyone not living here would even go up the stairs to that floor. Not to mention all the fun stuff is downstairs, being theater and studio space the entire floor, and the main floor is all dining, office and shared spaces.

I know that i have some family that likes to snoop around and look, but even them are not on that floor for any reason and it would be totally obvious if they were to go up the stairs as the man staircase is open and visable from a lot of the main house, so they would be seen going up/down the stairs and i dont think anyone would have the guts to just go up to an entire floor and snoop around knowing people would easily see. and yes i did design the place to have the top floor being private onpurpose, and keeping entertaining and business stuff far away.

I do also have electronic locks on many areas as it is a business as well, but family has keycards when they come to go and play in the theater as I do have video games in there and also they can play with the guitars and alike, but not to the working studios, clients do leave things in there when working on projects and that is NOT cool to let people have access to that, also my IT center and such is not open, but i do give tours if it all the time.

But, back ontopic, if you want a space in your house, there are a lot of options to allow you to have private space, for whateve reason.

I dont have or want an AB space, not my thing, but when me and the ex used to play bondage we wouldnt like that space on tour for people, so we dont.

I think that if you also just tell people NO to visiting your bedroom that is ttally fine, wether they like it or not is up to them, it is your house.

Then there is renting, if you have say a 2 bedroom rental, and you make one a play space, no landlord is going to care at all, unless you deface/destroy the space, even if they inspect it, they would care less and in fact if you have it done nice would be more than happy as your keeping it up. I have had rentals before, and also rented places as well (costal/overseas houses usually). I can say that if you made a kids room and it was done up nicely the landlord would be happy, more likely impressed, in you taking care of the space and putting energy into it and might even say something to that extent on keeping the place so nice. As in all reality the biggest issues with renting is people destroying things and then having to take time and money to get it back to rentable state.

So, if renting take a place and make a kids room, i really dont see any landlord caring about the use of the room at all.

Reactions: Rezzu, Prillprillprill, dogboy and 1 other person
Back