ABDL Daddy/Mummy

LilPierre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi all! Does anyone on here have a ABDL daddy or mummy? I have now had a daddy for almost a year now, I came across him via telegram and we just started talking and he said he was local too and he also mentioned he already had a little too so it ended up with me saying I would be happy to have you as a daddy and since that he has been since, he’s been really amazing with me and has helped me through a lot of things, plus he is also a furry which I’m happy about because I’m also into furries and I’m a babyfur

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie, babypp and WillFord384
LilPierre said:
Hi all! Does anyone on here have a ABDL daddy or mummy? I have now had a daddy for almost a year now, I came across him via telegram and we just started talking and he said he was local too and he also mentioned he already had a little too so it ended up with me saying I would be happy to have you as a daddy and since that he has been since, he’s been really amazing with me and has helped me through a lot of things, plus he is also a furry which I’m happy about because I’m also into furries and I’m a babyfur
I wish I could find a mommy or daddy

Why is it most in the community search for a DADDY rather than a MUMMY?

If I weren’t in a relationship already I would look and have always thought of seeking a MUMMY.

Me to

I have a mommy (wife)

Reactions: RuffRuff
Littlebabaprince said:
Why is it most in the community search for a DADDY rather than a MUMMY?

If I weren’t in a relationship already I would look and have always thought of seeking a MUMMY.
I have always wanted a mommy more than a daddy because mommies can breastfeed their babies

My wife is my mommy when she changes me or nurses me.

• Love
Reactions: babypp
McKenzie said:
I have always wanted a mommy more than a daddy because mommies can breastfeed their babies
I breastfeed my teddy 🧸 so relaxing

Back