ABDL business product ideas (clothing design and products)

littlekyro said:
just don't go underestimating people you don't know in real life, you maybe surprised as I said I have another business I intend to start beforehand
Just because I don't know you in real life doesn't mean I can't make an appraisal based off of the manner in which you speak and the content of your posts. Also why not just put your time into one business? Unless you plan to sell the first business before starting on the second, I think you drastically underestimate what it takes to start and run a business

F**k it, I've tried to help as much as possible but either he's in denial or trolling... I'm out.

I really hope you make your first million littlekyro, but right now I'm not holding my breath.

Topex said:
Just because I don't know you in real life doesn't mean I can't make an appraisal based off of the manner in which you speak and the content of your posts. Also why not just put your time into one business? Unless you plan to sell the first business before starting on the second, I think you drastically underestimate what it takes to start and run a business
I know how to run a business I even gave advice to the legality of payment methods for a friend who is employed by a small business

RubberJin said:
F**k it, I've tried to help as much as possible but either he's in denial or trolling... I'm out.

I really hope you make your first million littlekyro, but right now I'm not holding my breath.
well that's a stretch despite knowing how to run it and get it off the ground it depends on publicity also, it wont go anywhere without advisement and passing of business cards as well as negotiating deals with other business' to expand ie hand shaking, this first business is a store I wish to set up and thus I need products and pricing on that as well, but trying to negotiate advisement deals is the hardest part IMO because they want to be wowed by the advisement, its not a simple thing to do

no more replies please, any further replies will be ignored here on out

Last edited:
littlekyro said:
I know how to run a business I even gave advice to the legality of payment methods for a friend who is employed by a small business
Honestly I'm going to put it to you straight--you may know how to run "a" business, but your posts haven't shown much knowledge about how to run businesses in general, especially in niche spaces.

littlekyro said:
well that's a stretch despite knowing how to run it and get it off the ground it depends on publicity also, it wont go anywhere without advisement and passing of business cards as well as negotiating deals with other business' to expand ie hand shaking, this first business is a store I wish to set up and thus I need products and pricing on that as well, but trying to negotiate advisement deals is the hardest part IMO because they want to be wowed by the advisement, its not a simple thing to do

no more replies please, any further replies will be ignored here on out
Marketing is definitely difficult but by far not the biggest challenge. There are so many channels for marketing these days. Also since you said you don't really have much money to put into a business and can't get a loan, how do you expect to open a store? Also no idea why you're already thinking about negotiating with other businesses and expanding. This is honestly just getting so ridiculous I'm going to have to agree that this seems a lot like trolling

Back