What is your favorite piece of AB clothing that you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my new Sleepy Bear nursery print diaper cover from Fetware last week. They are so comfortable on me. They look very pretty under my white tights.

My Snoopy onesie. I have a few others as well as sleepers, overalls ans shortalls but that one is my favourite.

I haven't received it yet, but I'm really excited to get my Preventawear Titanium Bodysuit. When you order you give them your measurements and they make it custom. So I'm excited knowing (pretty much) that it is going to fit right. I'm kinda tall and I always worry about onesies that are too tight and squish my diapers instead of keeping them in place. Hopefully the custom fit will remedy that. And I assume they would just be fun just to hang out in, have your diapers secure against your body, all with a cute diaper bulge to boot!

http://shop.preventawear.com/Titanium-Bodysuit-Strongest-Ultimate-Protection-ttnm.htm

I have a couple of short-cut snap-shoulder diaper shirt and snap crotch diaper pant sets similar to this, though with embroidered animals on the chest rather than transfers - a giraffe on one, and Eeyore on another. I'm currently debating this - it's adorable!

I'm a big fan of the diaper and t-shirt look.

Last edited:
HogansHeroes said:
Well, it's hard to pick a specific favorite ...

I really like my two pairs of shortalls, personally. One is a pair of khaki shortalls, with teddy bear patches on the legs and pocket. The other is denim with Pooh on them.

Of my onesies, my favorite is a yellowish nursery toy print with green trim. My other favorites are a plain blue one from BabyPants and a blue/yellow/white stripped romper-like onesie.

Sometime I really should take pictures of them. Except my camera doesn't work with my computer atm ...

Must update this to add that I'm really fond of two dresses I got this weekend:

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-233f/k2-_23d53fa3-27e0-4d1c-88ff-c0f350197231.v1.jpg

http://scene7.targetimg1.com/is/image/Target/17140648?wid=410&hei=410

My favourite's my blue and white stripy Osh Kosh dungarees. They're a couple of sizes too big for me, so they have a pretty baggy fit which makes them super comfy, and I like the way that fit looks - kinda makes me feel like when you're a kid and you're parents buy clothes for you to "grow in to" :)

IMG_7702.jpg

And my footed sleepers are a extremely close second, I pretty much live in them when I'm not wearing my dungarees - one of the advantages of working from home ;)

On the topic of AB/little clothing, I'm sort of having a purge at the moment, in a good way. Last month my landlord launched an all out eradication program after someone found bed bugs :bleh: in the building, so I had to empty my bedroom out for the exterminators and wash everything.

Actually touching every item of clothing I own all in one day lead to a couple of realisations:
* About 2/3 of all the clothing I own is AB/little related
* About 4/5 of that I haven't worn in the last year
* About 3/4 of the AB/little stuff doesn't fit any more, including my favourite shortalls that I used to wear a lot in the summer months :sad:

In fact I hadn't realised just how much stuff I had accumulated over the years, far more than I have any practical purpose for. I realised I've even been keeping hold of stuff I don't like any more for some reason! So I piled it all up:

IMG_7706.jpg

And decided to keep just the stuff that still fits, I like, and actually use (at least occasionally!) and get rid of all the rest... somehow! :dunno:

It'd have to be my baby blue space footie pajamas! They have rocket ships blasting off, stars and crescent moons on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back