Not open for further replies.

Ank

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Dear all,
I'm staying in the US with a friend and we wanted to buy diapers in Las Vegas before we head to various National Parks in Utah and Arizona.

As we're from Germany we don't really know how and where to look for diapers.
I figured it would be the easiest to buy something like Attends Advanced Briefs online at Walmart and pick up the order.

We're only staying in Vegas for 2 nights (Saturday evening to Monday morning). A lot of the brands we know from orders in Germany (Attends, Tena, Abena, Molicare) have completley different names in the states which is very confusing. We're looking for rather high absorbency diapers and no pull-ups.

Target or CVS haven't been of any help, so far Walmart seems to be the best option.

Thank's for your help,
ank

Edit_ We will be staying in Vegas from the 15th to the 17th of September.

Last edited:
I already found changing times some time ago and was tempted to give them a go - before I saw the price. We would need diapers for the rest of our trip, which would mean 3 weeks. With 3 diapers a day this adds up pretty fast ;-) we don't mind wearing blank diapers

Order ahead of time and have delivered to your hotel. The sooner the better. You might find some two day shipping options using Prime on Amazon, but that will be for single packs. It may be too late, unless you spend some money to hurry up an order. ABU used to ship fairly quickly, but I haven't used them since their new shipping policy. Your best bet may be to order a pack or two from Amazon, using prime and two day shipping, to your hotel in Vegas. Then put in an order to another company to have delivered to one of your hotels later on in your visit.

I'd also recommend Changing Times, they have a brick and mortar store in Las Vegas. They have a large selection of stuff to browse through including ABDL, imported, cloth diapers. Onesies and much more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wolgreens

You can also order Abena M4s online from Walmart. They're economical and better than anything you could by from inside Walmart. They should have 2 day shipping.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Changing Times is it for Vegas. All the stores/pharmacies there sell sub par diapers. Like mentioned above, send them to a nearby Walmart, your hotel or maybe to an Amazon locker. Also, there are many UPS and FedEx retail stores there that you can ship to.

So sorry, I should have clarified that in my initial post. We're staying in Vegas from the 15th to the 17th of September. So there is some time to plan ahead. The shipping to retail stores looks like a good option to us. I don't want to ask our Hotel to store about 120 diapers for us ^^

Hotels get requests like this on a regular basis, If we decide to fly to Vegas later this year I will be sending a case of diapers to the hotel ahead of time (Northshore) can handle the shipping just let the hotel know you are sending medical supplies ahead of time.

Ank said:
So sorry, I should have clarified that in my initial post. We're staying in Vegas from the 15th to the 17th of September. So there is some time to plan ahead. The shipping to retail stores looks like a good option to us. I don't want to ask our Hotel to store about 120 diapers for us ^^

using 120 diapers in 3 days... :SHOCKED:

bambinod said:
using 120 diapers in 3 days... :SHOCKED:

People drink a lot in Vegas. And buffets. ;)

Scaramouche said:
People drink a lot in Vegas. And buffets. ;)

But even for two people... that's at least 20 diapers a day!

I've been there and second that changingtimes is the ONLY place you will find decent diapers.

Alternatively, you can take your own diapers with you on the flight. Just put them in a seperate bag and you can check it for free as diapers fall under medical items (regardless of why you need them). However, one down side with this is you'll be lugging around an extra bag.

Ps. You will really want to make room for the bacchanal buffet inside of caesars pallace! Omg thry had soooo much there, and it was soooo good. The high roller at linq was also memorable, but you have to go after dark. My wife is afraid of heights and she was looking down more than I was. The drinks pass they sell helped her with that too though. Lol Lastly, if you're big on adventure there is ace combat stunt flying. Expensive, but I had an absolute blast flying myself through a real barrel roll. Definitely a bucket list thing.

We will be staying in the States for 4 weeks. For the first week on the east coast we will have our supplies. When we head to Vegas we still have three weeks ahead of us ;-)

I thought adult diapers might be quite visibly available there, due to the supposed phenomenon of slot machine users wearing them and also because of the “anything goes” nature of the place... didn’t spot any when I went there though. I guess standard pharmacies/medical stores would have them as with anywhere else.

There’s clearly a gap in the market for a street adult diaper seller on the Strip ;)

I went to a medical supply store when I was there. I don't recall the name. They had some more interesting options than I saw in chain pharmacies but nothing that really looked good, either. I didn't engage in a more systematic search of the area and I wasn't aware of Changing Times at the time.

ChocChip said:
I thought adult diapers might be quite visibly available there, due to the supposed phenomenon of slot machine users wearing them and also because of the “anything goes” nature of the place... didn’t spot any when I went there though. I guess standard pharmacies/medical stores would have them as with anywhere else.

There’s clearly a gap in the market for a street adult diaper seller on the Strip ;)

Wouldn't that be interesting, to find adult diaper vending machines inside Vegas restrooms?

Just order online I'm from Australia and order mine from northshorecare and get them delivered to the motel im staying at. Have done this plenty of time for trips to Vegas.

Suck it up, and support the local abdl supplier, Changing Times. Otherwise, buy at Walgreens, or CVS, and leak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back