Status
Not open for further replies.

JasperW

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Just got back home from grandma's for thanksgiving, and when I went to my room, everything was moved. My dresser was empty of all my clothes which were now in cardboard boxes on shelves that used to have stuff but didn't anymore, my dresser was moved in the middle of the walkway, tv in my closet, etc. etc. etc. My mom found a bag with a sippycup she's seen once before, wipes, powder and a single goodnite. She knows I'm a babyfur, but has never seen any of my padding before. That's fine, couldn't care less.

However, after going through my entire room and putting everything back (which took two and a half hours 😤 ) then going through my room three or four more times, then the entire house four or five times, I can't find my little white tiger Jason anywhere. She said she washed him, but she normally sets him on my pillows afterwards. The worst part is that I want to look harder but I'm making myself feel sick doing it.

Not really sure what my question was. This is just really sudden and I wanted to vent. Hope I can find him soon. My grandma gave him to me when I was seven.

Why was your clothes in boxes and your stuff in the hallway?

She washed him. Did you ask where she put him? Is he still in the dryer? If she asks why you're looking for him tell her it reminds you of your grandma that you had a wonderful time with.

My stuff was everywhere except where it was supposed to be because my mom likes to "organize" my room from time to time. I tell her every single time that I hate her doing that and fix everything back to how it was afterwards, but she does it anyway. She doesn't know where he's at. I've also never had a problem with her finding stuff or me asking where something's at. I don't get embarrassed easily. If she finds something she doesn't want to see it's her fault. I tell her not to go through my room, and if you do anyway, well what did you expect? Also not in the dryer. I checked. Way too many times.

Hi JasperW

I think this is really inappropriate behaviour from your mum.

You are an adult now even though you still live with her and go to college.

If she feels that your room needs cleaning, this is something that you both can do together not wait until you're out of the house for Thanksgiving and then move everything in your room lousing your stuffy.

I am so sorry you've have lost your stuffy and really hope you find him or her.

If it helps you're not the only one that this is happened to. My mother did the same to me when I was about your age, completely tidying my room and moving everything about.

There was a heated debate shall we say when I got back home followed by days of me asking mum where she put something that I was unable to find. This included some of my coursework.
followed with one liner like "so I guess you do care if I pass or fail"

I know it a bit harsh but it drove my point home, and she never did it again.

Although she was upset that I was not grateful that she tidied my room.

I really hope you find your stuffie as I know how important these items are to us.

All the best

Siysiy

Good luck finding your Tiger. Just have a calm down & think logically. I'm sure he'll turn up stuffies are known to go walkabout. Have you checked he hadn't fallen under the bed.

He managed to turn up. He wasn’t washed yet. I didn’t check the master bathroom since my mom was asleep that day. He was in there in the dirty clothes hamper. But he’s back to his usual spot on my bed.

that good.

thanks for letting us know.

stuffies.jpg

Hugs from the gang.

I'm glad you got him back. I still sleep with my big teddy bear that my wife got me. She once asked me if I wanted to be buried with him. She wasn't kidding but was being kind and understanding. She always was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back