Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Decided to take a bath while wearing 3 diapers and a one-piece swimsuit. It was so relaxing to let all 3 of them get very poofy & wet while my swimwear barely contains it all. Now I have them in separate bags so they don't rip.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I just ordered a pack of Crinklz Astronaut from North shore. High shipping costs are a pain, but I get my paycheck in the morning.
    I was looking everywhere for my pacifier, actually thought I put it in with my load of laundry. So I decide to grab another one, rinse it off, and find out I left it in the bathroom. (Before that, I opened the dryer only to find clothes).
    • Love
    Reactions: Jonnythepony, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
    abdlchristian12
    abdlchristian12
    I used to lose mine in my bed all the time, until I bought the lanyards that connect to your collar. Super practical and you can get tons of different designs too!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jonnythepony
    So I connected my Switch Pro Controller to my laptop. Works great with the Lego games that I own through GOG. I had Lego Pirates crash on me once today, game kept lagging cause of the constant respawning enemies.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Also have Lego Indiana Jones 2 & Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on GOG, so much fun when you get to free play.
    Got my Bluetooth mouse today, needed to rush order a box of AAA batteries for it. Drank a baba of juice, ready to go to sleep with my bear & paci.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and abdlchristian12
    I just looked it up. On 11-29-2022, Pong will officially turn 50 years old.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I remember playing Pong in 1973! 🦕🤭
    So I just ordered a Bluetooth mouse for my laptop. The reason is to stop using the USB multi tap, I had my flash drive connected to the multi tap, which has most of my Steam games on it.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Then decided to plug the flash drive directly into my computer, and have my current mouse connected to the multi tap for now.
    I've seen a fighting game on Playstation where one of the characters special moves is putting his opponent on his lap and giving him/her a spanking.
    Just changed Whitney's diaper, my white bear. Then gave her a hug.
    • Love
    Just took a shower while wearing 2 diapers and let them get filled with water. I got excited as the diapers got heavier. But I had to shut off the water so the padding wouldn't burst. I was afraid my disposal bag would rip when throwing them out, but it didn't.
    Black Mesa is a game that has a darkness problem. Typing in a single console command every time the game starts fixes it & makes the flashlight work. Now I can enjoy that game.
    KitsuneFox
    KitsuneFox
    Just a warning: you may find the complete redesign of Xen to be very frustrating once you get that far into the game.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    🎶 "...I'm still alive..." 🎶🤭
    Im gonna change into a pink megamax and go to bed.
    • Love
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Sorry, I pasted the wrong thing. But I'm in Rascals. I noticed Mega max fits a bit larger than the others. Did you notice this??? But sleep tight! Happy and warm, but not due to the weather...!
    I also dreamt that my dad got me a box of printed pull ups and they were a perfect fit. But when I woke up I was just wet and there was nothing, so I changed my diaper & went back to sleep.
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Woncrinklz, BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    I’ve had those dreams too. My favorite is I'm laying in the hospital wearing only a pink diaper getting ready for breast enlargement surgery with my wife and parents next to me. I know that would never happen.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Woncrinklz
    A 5-minute crafts video where it shows a lady soaking a diaper in a pool then using it to keep sodas cold.
    Why not just use a cooler?
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Maybe she wants media attention? Hard to tell, but "Many will enter, few will win". I sure would not wanna be popular or famous...no privacy, too scary. I feel sorry for celebrities. 🤔
    Reactions: HappyCamper
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    You could also just dunk the sodas in the pool water and they'd get quickly cold, or cold enough. Hang 'em in a net or something, I dunno.
    When I've had too many bagel bites for lunch and decide to exercise off the excess calories with just dance on Switch, using my phone as a controller, now I feel a lot better.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Before that I felt like I was going to vomit. Just a few extremes and now I feel fit & ready for dinner in a little bit.
    • Wow
    Kittyinpink
    Kittyinpink
    Beats bulimia! Is switch dance good?
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Yes
    Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
    I wet my diaper 10 minutes before I had to leave for work, and I leaked through my undies & pants. So I had to change my diaper, cover, & pants before leaving, and my dad interrupted me before I could change for something that could have been talked about later.
    Even after I grab yet another bag of diapers from Wal-Mart, my dad gets me another pack of pull ups from the auction. I'll use them pretty quickly.
    Had to go to the dentist again just for a follow up on my 2 crowns. The next appointment is just a follow up cleaning then I'll be done with dental work until next year.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Getting ready for bed possibly need a diaper change later, gonna have a bottle of chocolate milk. Pacifier already in mouth soothing the dental work.
    So my dog accidentally knocked over some things off my shelf, and my switch joycon is damaged. It won't work when attached to the switch, has severe drift. Now I have to use my pro controller and keep my switch in it's case at all times when not in use.
    • Wow
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    It was a soda bottle that landed on the system, the switch still works. The left side for controller connection doesn't. It'll take months to get it back if I send it in for repairs. It still works anyway.
    • Thinking
    LunarGazer
    LunarGazer
    Damn, that sucks. Damage to anything like that is not fun hopefully if you do try to send it in. it won't be forever before you get it back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back