Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Just read somewhere that Missouri might have a harsh, early winter, with some days going as low as -40F. It was the from the farmer's almanac. Might as well enjoy this heat while I can. Then I'll be going outside everyday with my warm tights underneath again.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Bearcatz
    Bearcatz
    I have a bad feeling about this coming winter being extremely cold, too. So much so, I'm adding another mini split to the house.
    • Thinking
    KoalaGirly
    KoalaGirly
    Unpopular opinion: rather the negative temps than hot and humid.
    • Thinking
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Last year, I slept in the moving truck in Columbia, Missouri while the rain poured outside. I laid there across the seats, feeling like Martin Sheen under a hotel-room ceiling fan in Vietnam, LOL. Suh-WAMPEH... 🤭
    If I buy one more PC game, I'll have 300 of them in my library. My last purchase was Lego Batman 3 on Steam for $5 with all of it's DLC included.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Midwest82, BobbiSueEllen and LainIsLain
    LainIsLain
    LainIsLain
    My last was Stray! That was fun, but I really wanted to go back into the city when the game was over. Oh well.
    • Thinking
    It's always cold in my room due to the AC. So I think I'm gonna change my wet diaper and put on some feetie jammies. Maybe have a couple babas of juice.
    • Love
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hopefully soon...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
    For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
    Figured I'm getting my next paycheck soon, and I had a lot of fun with Lego DC Super Villains & Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. So I bought Lego Batman 1 & 2 on GOG. I used to have them on Wii, but my Wii doesn't like Lego games for some reason, they never work. Hoping they play better on PC.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Funny thing, I've rarely had a problem with GOG games, except for a couple games randomly crashing once.
    Bearcatz
    Bearcatz
    I only tried Zeus Master of Olympus from GOG, and it actually came with a lot of modern fixes built in that the vanilla disk and updates don't.
    DtD
    DtD
    Interesting, I guess I must just be unlucky with my game choices 😂
    I needed to clean the box fan in my room after work. After screwing the grates back in, my diaper was completely soaked when I was done. Wasn't able to change starting from work up until now. Now all dry with some lunch.
    I bought an Xbox controller for my Windows Laptop. Works better than my Switch controller for PC games.
    • Love
    Reactions: Jonnythepony, BlankyBoyAUS and BobbiSueEllen
    BlankyBoyAUS
    BlankyBoyAUS
    Same with me. I bought a 20th anniversary Xbox Duke controller for my PC from Hyperion off Amazon and played Portal a little bit with that controller even though I always used the keyboard and mouse.
    FB_IMG_1659703902958.jpg
    Anyone feel nostalgia yet?
    I had all 4 teletubbies as plushies as a kid.
    • Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ade and chrischrischris
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Wait 'til you discover Howdy Doody's great-great-great grandson. 🤣🤣🤣
    I just put on a Crinklz and I like it. Think I'll have a baba of milk before getting dressed for work with it underneath.
    • Love
    My day off work, wearing only a diaper, playing a Lego game on either PC or Switch, sucking on a pacifier, a baba full of milk or juice.
    • Love
    Currently playing Lego DC Super Villains on Switch. Downloaded it for $10 + all of it's DLC included. I'm really enjoying it. Been in a Lego game mood lately.
    On PC it's been between free play on Lego Pirates of the Caribbean & Lego Star Wars: the complete Saga.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'm gonna put on the last pink megamax that I have right now & place some Crinklz in my drawer.
    Got my Crinklz Astronaut diapers in the mail today. My dad didn't even bother asking about the price of them.
    But again questioned why I payed out of pocket for these.
    If I could get away with using insurance to get ABDL diapers, I would.
    Decided to take a bath while wearing 3 diapers and a one-piece swimsuit. It was so relaxing to let all 3 of them get very poofy & wet while my swimwear barely contains it all. Now I have them in separate bags so they don't rip.
    • Wow
    I just ordered a pack of Crinklz Astronaut from North shore. High shipping costs are a pain, but I get my paycheck in the morning.
    I was looking everywhere for my pacifier, actually thought I put it in with my load of laundry. So I decide to grab another one, rinse it off, and find out I left it in the bathroom. (Before that, I opened the dryer only to find clothes).
    • Love
    Reactions: Jonnythepony, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
    abdlchristian12
    abdlchristian12
    I used to lose mine in my bed all the time, until I bought the lanyards that connect to your collar. Super practical and you can get tons of different designs too!
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jonnythepony
    So I connected my Switch Pro Controller to my laptop. Works great with the Lego games that I own through GOG. I had Lego Pirates crash on me once today, game kept lagging cause of the constant respawning enemies.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Also have Lego Indiana Jones 2 & Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on GOG, so much fun when you get to free play.
    Got my Bluetooth mouse today, needed to rush order a box of AAA batteries for it. Drank a baba of juice, ready to go to sleep with my bear & paci.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and abdlchristian12
    I just looked it up. On 11-29-2022, Pong will officially turn 50 years old.
    • Love
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I remember playing Pong in 1973! 🦕🤭
    So I just ordered a Bluetooth mouse for my laptop. The reason is to stop using the USB multi tap, I had my flash drive connected to the multi tap, which has most of my Steam games on it.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Then decided to plug the flash drive directly into my computer, and have my current mouse connected to the multi tap for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back