Diaper lovers, what got you started?

BabyTweetyBird said:
It's precisely that kind of rubberized plastic which arouses my dick a lot.
Hey @BabyTweetyBird you told me that you don't currently have any diapers wit this plastic, right? C'mon man! Don't tell me about how this plastic MADE your dick feel back in the day... go out and buy some from eBay and tell us how it makes your dick feel NOW. If it arouses you THAT much then buy some, post the photos to prove it, and then tell us about how they made you feel after some alone M time.

This post is about "what got you started." If that kind of diaper plastic got you started, why would you deny yourself access to that wonderful plastic right now? I myself CANNOT live without it, so I go out and buy eBay auctions that are selling the kind of diaper plastic that drives my diaper fetish. The logic is a no-brainer.

Are you worried about getting scammed on eBay? There is no reason to fear common eBay scams because usually there are many other ways to purchase online without having to use a credit card (PayPal, pre-paid debit card, etc.). Plus, if an eBay seller does in fact try to scam you out of your money eBay has a money back guarantee policy that actually favors the buyers: "eBay Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on eBay. It means buyers can get their money back if an item didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing." Plus most eBay sellers wouldn't risk ruining their good seller name over a small-time scam on vintage diapers. It takes a lot of time to build up reputable buyer/seller trust on eBay.

So go out there and get that damn diaper plastic and make your dick happy once again!!! (LOL)

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a

Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
I started pissing myself by accident a couple of times and trying them out of curiosity. They’re my little secret lmao I love the warmth they give

I was first a furry, and then I was checking social media ad saw an image of a diaperfur. I thought it was interesting. So I just searched diaperfur on google and now I am here. Since then, I have developed IC, became a DL myself, and know a whole bunch about the AB/DL/IC community. Even though I have developed IC, I was a DL first so have no problem with wearing diapers and using them.

Reactions: perlFerret
70sPampers said:
Hey @BabyTweetyBird you told me that you don't currently have any diapers wit this plastic, right? C'mon man! Don't tell me about how this plastic MADE your dick feel back in the day... go out and buy some from eBay and tell us how it makes your dick feel NOW. If it arouses you THAT much then buy some, post the photos to prove it, and then tell us about how they made you feel after some alone M time.

This post is about "what got you started." If that kind of diaper plastic got you started, why would you deny yourself access to that wonderful plastic right now? I myself CANNOT live without it, so I go out and buy eBay auctions that are selling the kind of diaper plastic that drives my diaper fetish. The logic is a no-brainer.

Are you worried about getting scammed on eBay? There is no reason to fear common eBay scams because usually there are many other ways to purchase online without having to use a credit card (PayPal, pre-paid debit card, etc.). Plus, if an eBay seller does in fact try to scam you out of your money eBay has a money back guarantee policy that actually favors the buyers: "eBay Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on eBay. It means buyers can get their money back if an item didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing." Plus most eBay sellers wouldn't risk ruining their good seller name over a small-time scam on vintage diapers. It takes a lot of time to build up reputable buyer/seller trust on eBay.

So go out there and get that damn diaper plastic and make your dick happy once again!!! (LOL)
1. The adult hourglass briefs I'm using nowadays do have a buttery smooth plastic which is gentle enough to arouse my privates; when I was in my puberty as a 10-year young lad I achieved the same exciting effect using rubberized plastics.

2. I would NEVER make online transactions using Mom's credit card.

3. To be honest I'm not a diaper collector and never had an interest to purchase those rarities, even if I'm addicted to that rubberized plastic so much.

Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
For me I started wayyy before my teens I'd say about 7 years old so me not growing up having mother or father It kind just happened. I loved it and still do wish I had a caring mommy these days. Recently I've just told myself it wont ever happen , but (there is a certain) it wasn't and never will be some I'd grow out of... Role playing the baby with my girlfriend as a child.... It well is still burn in my brain (were did Mommy go.) because I'm a little what they call a "Late Bloomer" I don't plan on getting out of the comfort stage to be more kind about it. Now these days I'd rather accept myself and Wisper to myself and pat myself on my diapered butt and be a happy baby because ill be honest here I was forced to grow up since birth.. Someone always told me "It's ok to be weak and it 's ok to be open because your tears might bring healing to the broken." anyways your all welcomes. :)

70sPampers said:
Yes, this is the EXACT box that I have my eye on! The seller (who lives in Greece) lists 72 out of the original 78 diapers still remaining, and he has sent me a closeup photo confirming the diamond embossing (see last photo):

Here are the auction photos and the last one he sent me privately...

View attachment 78693View attachment 78694View attachment 78695View attachment 78696View attachment 78697View attachment 78698View attachment 78699View attachment 78700
True but the pictured box I've had posted pre-dates the transitional era from 1982-1985. It doesn't have the gold ribbon with the crawling baby inside the circle, therefore the diapers had the traditional appearance without the elastics between the legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since i was toilet trained, i never felt comfortable without the feeling of a thick crinkly nappy between my thighs, the tightness from the tapes, and the security of being able to go wherever and feeling safe to do so
I always envied others that were in nappies when i was a kid, and once i was a teenager with my first job, the first thing i bought was a pack of size 6 (junior) huggies nappies.
As soon as i taped them on i felt at peace, later on teaching myself to use them again only solidified my love for them, and once i moved out of home jn my early 20's, and discovered ABDL nappies... the rest is history ^.^

Reactions: perlFerret
We had an earth day lesson in elementary school, and they talked about how much water we use for toilets, so I thought about it, and decided diapers might help, I was wrong, but I never was able to get the thought of wearing diapers out of my head after that.
Flamoroo said:

It was chronic bedwetting but no diapers were allowed which made me want them. I knew wearing A diaper would help my bedwetting.
I wanted them so bad. Back in the 1970s life was hell, moving forward 1986 moved into A house with roommates and finally started wearing diapers the quality of life instantly improved and the room stopped smelling like pee. Without to myself, I love diapers.
my roommates thought it was pretty grating to

BabyTweetyBird said:
1. The adult hourglass briefs I'm using nowadays do have a buttery smooth plastic which is gentle enough to arouse my privates; when I was in my puberty as a 10-year young lad I achieved the same exciting effect using rubberized plastics.

2. I would NEVER make online transactions using Mom's credit card.

3. To be honest I'm not a diaper collector and never had an interest to purchase those rarities, even if I'm addicted to that rubberized plastic so much.
My replies will follow your numbers...

1. Glad to hear you have something that keeps you happy. Sounds like you don't need the rubberized plastics the way that I need it because you have your current buttery smooth plastics.

2. I am not asking you to make online purchases with mom's credit card. I assumed you had one of your own.

3. Okay, this is where you and I differ. True, I collected vintage diapers mostly for collecting/trading purposes 20 years ago, but in these last 5-10 years I now only purchase for the purpose of "playing" with the diapers I buy. My collecting/trading days are pretty much behind me. Thus, since there is ONLY ONE KIND of plastic that satisfies my diaper fetish then I will go out and buy that which I crave. I freely admit that I am addicted to that rubberized plastic THAT much!

So in the end, both of us are happy because we are getting what we want and that is what counts, right? Forgive me for misunderstanding you. I thought you LOVED that rubberized plastic enough RIGHT NOW to go out and buy it, but I guess I was wrong.

BabyTweetyBird said:
True but the pictured box I've had posted pre-dates the transitional era from 1982-1985. It doesn't have the gold ribbon with the crawling baby inside the circle, therefore the diapers had the traditional appearance without the elastics between the legs.
I see. But did they have rubberized textured plastic? That is the ONLY reason I want these orange box Pampers... for the rubberized plastic.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
I see. But did they have rubberized textured plastic? That is the ONLY reason I want these orange box Pampers... for the rubberized plastic.
They indeed have rubberized plastics since the German factory used the same materials as the US versions.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
70sPampers said:
My replies will follow your numbers...

1. Glad to hear you have something that keeps you happy. Sounds like you don't need the rubberized plastics the way that I need it because you have your current buttery smooth plastics.

2. I am not asking you to make online purchases with mom's credit card. I assumed you had one of your own.

3. Okay, this is where you and I differ. True, I collected vintage diapers mostly for collecting/trading purposes 20 years ago, but in these last 5-10 years I now only purchase for the purpose of "playing" with the diapers I buy. My collecting/trading days are pretty much behind me. Thus, since there is ONLY ONE KIND of plastic that satisfies my diaper fetish then I will go out and buy that which I crave. I freely admit that I am addicted to that rubberized plastic THAT much!

So in the end, both of us are happy because we are getting what we want and that is what counts, right? Forgive me for misunderstanding you. I thought you LOVED that rubberized plastic enough RIGHT NOW to go out and buy it, but I guess I was wrong.
1. I indeed crave for that rubberized plastic but don't want to buy diapers which are too old.

2. I never owned a credit card and do not plan to get one. If I had one I would use it for other important purchases.

3. I used rubberized plastics in the early 1980s because there weren't sposies with buttery smooth plastic in da house at the time.

Born this way

BabyTweetyBird said:
1. I indeed crave for that rubberized plastic but don't want to buy diapers which are too old.

2. I never owned a credit card and do not plan to get one. If I had one I would use it for other important purchases.

3. I used rubberized plastics in the early 1980s because there weren't sposies with buttery smooth plastic in da house at the time.
1. Diapers which are "too old"? Too old for what purpose? Do you plan on wetting or messing in vintage sposies?

2. Thanks for the subtle jab that my using my credit card to buy something I want really bad is not "important." I won't take it personally... Okay, maybe just a little personal, but then again, I can flip it right back around and state that I wouldn't even spend one penny on cloth diapers, adult diapers, or diapers with buttery smooth plastic. Why? Because those types of diapers are not important to me. Touche.

3. So please tell me so that I can understand your fetish: This thread is about what got you started. I'm admitting that rubberized plastics got me started and I have stayed with it for 55 years.

Which type of plastics got you started and which do you crave the most right now? You say you used rubberized plastics because there was no buttery smooth plastic diapers. I myself would say the exact opposite: if I was desperate to masturbate with diapers and there was ONLY buttery smooth ones free to experiment on, then I might give it a try to see how they felt. Otherwise, I would keep my hard earned money and save up for something else I really want or need. I cannot see myself spending money on any other kind of diaper that rubberized plastic ones.

70sPampers said:
1. Diapers which are "too old"? Too old for what purpose? Do you plan on wetting or messing in vintage sposies?
I plan to cum into the plastic and eventually use them as stuffers. Never want to mess, only wet.

70sPampers said:
3. So please tell me so that I can understand your fetish: This thread is about what got you started. I'm admitting that rubberized plastics got me started and I have stayed with it for 55 years.
I started developing my fetish with rubberized plastics during the first half of 1980; as the years passed I began experimenting with inflatable pooltoys, baby and adult hourglass sposies such as Peaudouce Baby Slips, Ultra Pampers Plus, Slipad and Attends before finally went into an hiatus until 2008.

70sPampers said:
But then diaper wearing to bed turned into diaper masturbation when I hit puberty and found out that those dry diapers actually cause quite a bit of arousal when I would initially pull one up between my legs and tape one on, and so the rest is, as they say, history.
It's interesting how many of us whose love for wearing diapers began during or shortly after puberty also found themselves becoming aroused when diapered. That was certainly my experience. Around 12-13 I stared having little erections when my mom diapered me, and after she tucked me in bed and turned off the lights, I'd touch myself, eventually getting off in my diapers. Those feeling became even more intense in the mornings when my diapers were soaked and I'd have a little woody. Once I formed this attachment to my diapers and sexuality, I also found that the only diapers that I could become excited when wetting were cloth diapers and plastic pants since those were the only diapers available at the time. Even now, many decades later, I still wear pinned on cloth diapers and rubber pants and can't seem to develop any interest in disposables even though we now have so many cute ABDL diapers.

I may dont remember wearing 'em at 5 years old, but I always secretly get jealous of my siblings wearing 'em like i wished to wear diapers like my younger siblings & older sister. I would often steal my older sister's goodnites when I was around 7 until my teenage years when I started buying my own. ...and I would sometimes steal my little sister's pink pacifier to suckle on in secret. >,>;

It's a long story, but the short of it, is that I initially longed to start wearing diapers again, some time after I was potty trained.

Back