Diaper lovers, what got you started?

Lyric said:
This is pretty much my own experience. A bedwetter until 17, diapered every night by my mom, and going through puberty with no idea what that was all about except I'd get so aroused when I was diapered and started touching myself under my diapers under my blankets and again in the morning under my now quite soaked diapers before mom came in to change me for school, I felt both so naughty, aroused and ashamed, knowing I was doing something bad but not understanding why. All the while, my mother was so supportive and loving, never criticizing me for my bed wetting or complaining about having to pin my diapers on every, that by the time I was in my late teens I knew I'd always want to wear diapers and rubber pants and go potty in them whenever I could.
Exactly , that was my experience even though i was embarrassed about my diaper wearing around my mom . i learn to change my own diapers at about 14 as it was embarrassing having her to do it , she did check my diaper occasionally to make sure its tape on properly though. I became so used to wearing diapers that i wore them to school on some days .

• Love
Reactions: Lewis Badger and Lyric
I was 10 years old, it was summer break about 3 weeks into the summer at my babysitters house. There were about 11 of us being watched by her, it was 1993, there weren't many rules about how many kids like there is now. At 10, I was one of the older kids, there were 2 girls that were older, and my sitters son who was 10 as well, then 7 kids, all under 8. By 11 that Monday morning there had already been 3 kids who had wet there pants, one of the 8 year olds included. At lunch, my sitter made an announcement that the next person who wets their pants will be diapered for the rest of the day. I kind of chuckled at this, not thinking she meant someone like me, a big bad 10 year old. I waited until after lunch, went out into the playroom, and pushed a little pee out into my underwear/shorts. Then pushed a little more out for good measure, definitely soaked through. I marched into the kitchen, looked at my sitter and said "oops, I peed my pants". It was at this moment I realized I had made a mistake. Her face turned a shade of angry I hadn't seen in awhile. She marched me into the living room, laid me down on the floor, and removed my shorts and underwear. She asked one of the kids to grab one of the big blue diapers off the shelf, she made me lift my legs, slid the diaper under me, and taped it on. She helped me stand up, took my shirt off, and took my shorts and underwear, I was left with just a diaper on. She came back into the living room and told me I was to use the diaper no matter what, then come find her to be changed. That night when my mom picked me up, my sitter just left me in the diaper, so I had to explain that to my mom the whole way home while still diapered. The next morning when I got there, she had me lay down on the floor, she took off my shorts and boxers again and put me in another Pampers. She told me I was going to wear and use them for the rest of the week for the little stunt I pulled the day before, I was going to take naps in the afternoon, going to have my diaper checked regularly, and wasn't allowed to swim because of the diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: pamperwarrior, diaperkool, Lewis Badger and 2 others
For me it all started off wearing pads because of poop spotting my underwear. But after a couple IBS total blowout accidents the move was to pull ups. Quickly pull-ups were found to be ineffective against my needs and research was done for the next step. That's when I found out about abdl diapers and I started to experiment. 2 years later I'm addicted to being padded and soiling myself in diapers.

Reactions: BooleyOolieOolie
Lyric said:
I'd get so aroused when I was diapered and started touching myself under my diapers

I've had experienced the same behavior as yours when I was a kid, except my mom was not supportive as she's now.

Read my Bio on the About me, it has how i got started at age 4 or 5 yrs old.

A dream I had when I was about 10 years old. Been a DL ever since!

Lumos said:
A dream I had when I was about 10 years old. Been a DL ever since!
I had the same dream as yours.

I was 10 years old and was being watched by the neighbor hood babysitter. She was 17 and in her last year of high school. She was very pretty and very nice and friendly. She had brought a big bag with her. And from what I remember she always wore these certain type of Levi’s jeans. I went outside to play for a while and I had a habit of not going to the bathroom when I need to go well I accidentally Peed my pants. I came back in to tell her and she took me to the bathroom and started some bathwater she undressed me and had me get in the tub . She then proceeded to give me a bath and then helped me dry off. She had me wait in the bathroom and said she will be back in a few minutes. She led me into the front room and as I came into the front room there was a big toddler sized Pamper unfolded on the couch. She reached into the big bag and grabbed out some more diapers and some baby oil and baby powder. She told me that she wanted me to wear the diaper while she was watching me in case I had another accident and I told her I was sorry for peeing my pants and she said it was OK. She then asked me to lay down on the couch on top of the diaper which I did. She applied a little bit of baby oil and baby powder and then diapered me. I was very small for my age and the toddler sized Pamper fit me perfectly. For the rest of the summer she would occasionally watch me and I would purposely P my pants just so I could get diapered by her. I’ve been hooked ever since! The pictures show the exact diaper that was used and the jeans that the babysitter always wore.185CB777-5952-46BF-AB3A-C4A5600C0B2A.jpeg

Attachments

• 0A14A751-6DC7-4C47-B73F-B664356FA552.jpeg
    0A14A751-6DC7-4C47-B73F-B664356FA552.jpeg
    418.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pamperwarrior, tam1623, 70sPampers and 2 others
I must have been out of nappies pretty early, because I can’t remember wearing them as a young child.

What got me into nappies as an adult specifically was a couple of weeks ago it was the Friday leading up to a long weekend so traffic was horrid. I was coming back from the other side of town on the motorway, what was supposed to be a 20 minute drive became a 2 hour drive, I didn’t go to the toilet before I left because I wasn’t expecting to be sitting in the car so long but halfway home I really had to go, but I was stuck on the road with no where to go, I held as long as I could before I let go and completely soaked myself. After a while It started feeling good and comforting in a non sexual way. Almost as if I were a toddler again and all the stress and anxiety of my adult world had temporarily disappeared, it felt so good that when I got home instead of having a shower and changing I stayed in my wet pants the rest of the day , even rewetting them a few times. After that I started getting into age regression as a means of stress relief.

I was exposed to nappies prior to that through a sexual water sports fetish, but it was completely watching others use them rather than using them myself.

This will sound bad but i reckon its true, I have my sister to blame cause, she has the worst case of cerebral palsy, as a kid that usually curious, I've starting to nik her nappies till i was in my mid or late teens, i do have the whole story of it on introduction page

dpcare said:
I was probably around 7 or 8 years old and I started having dreams when I was sleeping of me going into the bathroom and putting on Baby Shaped Kimbie's Diapers after having this dream multiple times I wanted to try them for real which is what started my interest in diapers
Here ya' go @dpcare! May all of your Kimbies diaper dreams come true!!!

Click thumbnails for high-res views.

Kimbiesgreen1.jpgKimbiesgreen2.jpgKimbiesgreen6.jpgKimbiesgreen8.jpgKimbiesgreen12.jpgKimbiesgreen13.jpgKimbiesgreen14.jpgKimbiesgreen15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
dpcare said:
I was probably around 7 or 8 years old and I started having dreams when I was sleeping of me going into the bathroom and putting on Baby Shaped Kimbie's Diapers after having this dream multiple times I wanted to try them for real which is what started my interest in diapers
I too was initially and unexplainably drawn to those Kimbies diapers back when I first spotted some in the church nursery as a little boy. Something about the shape screamed "Wear me!" to my little 7-year old mind.

But at the time my parents exclusively used Pampers at home so that is the diaper that eventually sealed the deal for me. Snatched one from the diaper changing table and took it to my bed at night to try it on. Wow! Instant heavenly arousal! The sight, the crinkle sound, the signature Pampers scent, and that oh-so arousing Pampers plastic...

Vintage Toddler Pampers fanfold diapers with diamond-embossed textured plastic... Fell in love with them at age 7 and have loved them ever since!

Pampers Purple33.jpg

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and (deleted member)
I was 10 yrs old, and I fell in love with my sisters footed sleepers.

70sPampers said:
I too was initially and unexplainably drawn to those Kimbies diapers back when I first spotted some in the church nursery as a little boy. Something about the shape screamed "Wear me!" to my little 7-year old mind.

But at the time my parents exclusively used Pampers at home so that is the diaper that eventually sealed the deal for me. Snatched one from the diaper changing table and took it to my bed at night to try it on. Wow! Instant heavenly arousal! The sight, the crinkle sound, the signature Pampers scent, and that oh-so arousing Pampers plastic...

Vintage Toddler Pampers fanfold diapers with diamond-embossed textured plastic... Fell in love with them at age 7 and have loved them ever since!

View attachment 78452
I wore those toddler Pampers in the late 70s during a vacation in northwestern France. Bought by granny in a local store at Brussels.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
MikeDJ said:
I was intrigued by this shiny crinkly noisy garment I was put into.
I think that a good number of current ABDLs can also testify to being absolutely "mesmerized" as young children by the crinkly, shiny, white plastic of those diapers of yesteryear! Heck, I'm 55 years old and I am STILL hooked on the plastic of vintage Pampers diapers!

Yeah, you know what I'm talking' about! This stuff:

Click thumbnails for high-res views.

Pampers Blue157.jpgPampers Blue158.jpgPampers Blue159.jpgPampers Blue160.jpgPampers Blue161.jpg

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
I wore those toddler Pampers in the late 70s during a vacation in northwestern France. Bought by granny in a local store at Brussels.
Do you recall if the Euro versions were scented?

70sPampers said:
Do you recall if the Euro versions were scented?
Yep!

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
WishfulJirachi said:
I was a bedwetter 'till I was 15-16. At first I hated having to wear at night. Eventually, I tolerated... Tolerance became acceptance; then from acceping to embracing diapers.
I'm sure that's how it is for a lot of us.
My story is similar except it was MY idea to secretly swipe them from my siblings' stash and wear those diapers to bed in order to keep my sheets dry. My parents did not know. I actually hated sleeping in wet underwear and wet sheets and to this day I abhor the feeling of wet around my privates. I strongly dislike wet or messy diapers. As a pre-teen bedwetter, diapers soaked up the liquid and so I could sleep comfortably at night.

But then diaper wearing to bed turned into diaper masturbation when I hit puberty and found out that those dry diapers actually cause quite a bit of arousal when I would initially pull one up between my legs and tape one on, and so the rest is, as they say, history...

Reactions: NappyLoverUK, Unicycleman, Lyric and 1 other person
Back