Diaper lovers, what got you started?

Flamoroo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?

Reactions: MEDL7, shahryarazad and Mathew
Don't many of us would wish to know? Feels like I am born with it. As long as I remember, there was an attraction to diapers, even when I still needed them. I love my kink. Always have and always will.

• Love
Reactions: diapereddesigner, Wolfman69, TenaciousDL and 15 others
I don't know! I just loved and wanted them as long as I can think back. At 9 or 10 years of age I grabbed one from my parents stock (I guess they were for guests children) and put it on. Just by patting my diapered butt I got my first orgasm I can remember.

• Love
Reactions: FadedCerulean, Diaperpee8, Davvyboy and 4 others
I had always been in to underpants messing and some thing just clicked in 2012 and carried on from there
But now it’s an Overactive bladder now

Reactions: Wolfman69, FadedCerulean, chamberpot and 1 other person
Literally since I was born.

Reactions: FadedCerulean, Davvyboy, pongothefox and 1 other person
Watching my toddler cousin get changed and then took some of his diapers without anyone knowing. Put them inside my underwear cuz they were too small to fasten. I was about 10 years old. Been hooked since then.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, DLScottsman, oldskool and 2 others
Similar to other experiences here, I was around 9-10 years old when I had the urge to wear diapers again. My younger sibling was still in pull ups, so stole them occasionally, been wearing on and off ever since

Reactions: oldskool and Flamoroo
I´d love to know. I have liked diapers for as long as i can remember.

Reactions: Davvyboy, oldskool and Flamoroo
I remember the specific moment that I became a DL.

I was about 4 1/2 years old.

I was looking at either a print ad or some kind of leaflet that was in the house. It had a picture of a girl on it who I thought looked about my age.

She was white, had her hair in bunches and held a teddy by one of its arms.

I thought that she had a large pair of white knickers on, but noticed (and it slowly dawned on me as I stared at it) that the knickers had barely visible white tabs and the girl actually had a nappy on.

I remember feeling an extremely strong surge of emotion as this dawned on me. I felt extremely jealous and suddenly had an overwhelming urge to wear a nappy like the girl.

I literally just went upstairs to my little sister’s room, took one of her nappies. Put it on and wet it.

Over 30 years later, I’m still at it!

Full story here..

• Love
Reactions: babybobby, Davvyboy, oldskool and 5 others
I was probably around 7 or 8 years old and I started having dreams when I was sleeping of me going into the bathroom and putting on Baby Shaped Kimbie's Diapers after having this dream multiple times I wanted to try them for real which is what started my interest in diapers

Attachments

• Kimbiespurple8.jpg
    Kimbiespurple8.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 0_0_3500_5375.jpg
    0_0_3500_5375.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 50
  • $(KGrHqF,!o8FEK!eTQOFBRJVKLrJZw~~60_57.JPG
    $(KGrHqF,!o8FEK!eTQOFBRJVKLrJZw~~60_57.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 52
  • $T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTPpBRJVK3y9kQ~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTPpBRJVK3y9kQ~~60_57.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Kimbies2.jpg
    Kimbies2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Blekyss, 70sPampers and 3 others
I wish I knew, but I didn't have any special formative experience or occasion that I would remember.

Nevertheless, I liked diapers since my earliest childhood- I always felt there was something very unique and intriguing about them.

Maybe it's just the mix of something forbidden that gives comfort and security while being completely harmless that makes it what it is and what one does not want to leave behind so easily.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Davvyboy, Lyric and 4 others
It's probably a combinations of factors for me. I'm on the spectrum, and the first five years of my life were rough. I was also potty-trained really early, which may have some effect too.

Funnily enough though, my enjoyment of diapers actually comes from me enjoying to wet myself when I was little. Now, I don't really like that anymore, but the diapers stuck around I guess 😛

Reactions: Davvyboy, chamberpot, Flamoroo and 1 other person
I think my addiction may have started when I was actually just coming out of Nappies as I had a horrendous dose of diarrhoea and mum put me back in .Nappies and those big thick rubber pants and every time I got a clean one on I filled it much to my mum's annoyance, I found at one point I really enjoyed the wearing and filling of the
Nappy and that seems to have been my starting point.

Reactions: Rezzu, Davvyboy, Flamoroo and 1 other person
I think I got started more because I wanted to stop going to the "restroom" when I was drinking, I found that diapers helped me extend the time between trips. Then I found it felt SOOOOO GOOD!!! The "Problem " I have is that I truly enjoy it when my diaper overflows (Happened today in front of my neighbor - WEEEEE)

Reactions: PullupAndy, Deleted member 57387, NappiedTruckDriver and 2 others
No idea why. When I was 4 or 5 I would poop in some sort of a makeshift diaper inside my underpants. As far back as I can remember, seeing plastic pants on a toddler would fascinate me. I wanted desperately to be diapered with plastic baby pants on ever since my earliest childhood.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Flamoroo and Anasami
I think that was because of stress I was suffering from,
so wearing diapers was the way to get away from it all in what's called age regression.

Reactions: Flamoroo and db80
I don't know. I can't even speculate what started my DL. All I know is that I have been afflicted with this as far back as 4, maybe earlier. I think all any of us could do is guess. No amount of therapy will give us the answer either. All a therapist can do is speculate too. It's a guess at the most.
Do I wish to find out? Meh, not anymore. I've come to terms with it and have just accepted it. It's part of me and it'll be with me for life.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut, ik02, SoCalSwitch and 3 others
For me it's hard to say. I've been wanting to wear and be in diapers pretty much my whole life. One of my earliest memories is from when I was 4 in preschool after bring taken out of diapers and being all sad and jealous of the other kids in diapers lol

It could have something to do with the security, comfort, and attention I got from when I was in them maybe? I'm also pretty slow and naturally adverse to change so maybe getting out of them is a change I've never fully adjusted to 😅

Reactions: NappyLoverUK, Flamoroo and Anasami
Don’t know and probably never will. I can’t remember not wanting to be in diapers, and I was always intensely jealous of babies and toddlers who “got to” wear and use them. It seemed so unfair. Parents were loving and I can’t recall any abuse or trauma that might’ve sparked an interest in diapers or given rise to my “little side.” I’m inclined to think it was just a case of lovemapping/imprinting gone wrong, as described in a number of psychology papers. Well, whatever.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and Flamoroo
Back