Diaper lovers, what got you started?

At some point in my young life, I felt like I missed diapers and asked my mother if I could have them back. I was very young. It’s not that I wanted to be a baby forever, but that I wanted to live my regular big boy life… plus diapers, and I didn’t see why not.

I fought my tendencies all through my youth, occasionally stealing diapers when the chance came, or saving up money to get Goodnites from the store. I’d occasionally get into embarrassing situations due to my pursuit of diapers, and I still cringe at some of the things I did and won’t talk about every detail.

Around the end of middle school, I had mastered my control. My DL side didn’t re-emerge until college when I became aware of ABDL and Bambino diapers. That’s when I started being a closet DL. I came out to my wife about 6 years later. It was a long 6 years. With her acceptance, I fully embraced my title of Diaper Lover and have been happily diapered increasingly ever since.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, askmelater47, chamberpot and 2 others
As far as I can remember, I never thought about diapers until I started to wet the bed at night around 9 or 10 years old. I would, very occasionally, use the diapers during the day. Even after stopping wetting the bed around 11 years old, I still, very occasionally, would use a diaper. It wasn't til my forties that I started to think about using diapers more often. Not sure what triggered that.

Reactions: Flamoroo
I never wanted to be potty trained and was extremely unhappy when my mom made me stop wearing diapers. I use to steal diapers and even my older sisters panties, sneak away and pee in them whenever I got the chance. My fascination with diapers was always present and when I was in my early teens it really came out. I had a friend who's mother wore diapers and was open about it. She left them in the bathroom and one-day I got my nerve up and took a couple of her diapers. I was hooked as soon as I put them on, instant diaper lover 100% and have been till today. I have to wear because of medical reasons, I can't hold my urine. Honestly thought even if I wasn't incontinent id still be wearing and wetting diapers it's my favorite guilty pleasure.

Reactions: Lyric, Wetshisbed, chamberpot and 1 other person
For me it was a bit sensory for me. I was sometimes put into bed in just a diaper and shirt on the warmer nights. So I was intrigued by this shiny crinkly noisy garment I was put into. I also loved how it was thick and hugged my bottom. So I took a liking to it . I missed them once trained but I got creative and made many makeshift ones while growing up and some came pretty close to original ones. Once old enough I finally was able to get some adult ones from the stores . Today theres so many to chose from and I can enjoy them more than ever .

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, Lyric, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Honestly dunno was just kinda looking stuff up online and saw adult diapers and got really curious and when down a rabbit hole so now here I am :D

Several factors in my case.
Good memories when I was diapered sometimes during my childhood, usage after discharge from hospital, realising that they are quite useful in certain situations.

Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
I was desperate for help with my bedwetting and wore a pull up to sleep. Woke up in the middle of an accident and found that if it was in a diaper, I liked the sensations. Turns out, that part was my little coming out, and little me liked the secure feeling. A few short months later and I have a small collection.

I was a bedwetter 'till I was 15-16. At first I hated having to wear at night. Eventually, I tolerated... Tolerance became acceptance; then from acceping to embracing diapers.
I'm sure that's how it is for a lot of us.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 53185, 70sPampers, Lyric and 1 other person
CookieMonstah said:
Literally since I was born.
Same, never been a time in 50+ years that I wasn’t a DL

Reactions: tam1623, Lyric, Brumas94 and 2 others
Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
Flamoroo said:
For me it was becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7

Found a pair of plastic pants at home at the age of 11 and for some reason tried them on. Eventually I added diapers and have been enjoying them ever since.

Being forced to wear cloth nappies and plastic pants by my mother when 13 years of age after wetting the bed from beginning of childhood. Hated it at the time, humiliating. She discontinued the practice after a few weeks, by then I was hooked.

Reactions: Lyric, dpcare and Flamoroo
Found a pair of my sister's plastic pants and for some reason they took my fancy so I put them on and I was hooked, for life! Need to get some more girl sytle plastic lined frillies pants. Just not sure Mrs VH will overly approve, grateful enough she acepts me wearing plastic pants. C'est la vie

My desires to mess, I unexpectedly ended up wearing them because of their fluffiness and because they give me a lot of pleasure.

Seeing my younger cousins use diapers made me want to pee and poopoo in them too, so I started doing that when I was 8 years old.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, sinceiwassmall and Flamoroo
I did them rarely and about four years ago I decided to wear 24/7 to use up the ones I had. I got hooked.

I was late to the party about being diapered , I really just liked to wet myself all the time , anytime that I was able to i would be wetting my pants , i also wet the bed all the time for the enjoyment. around my late fifties I started wearing diapers and was so hooked , being able to wet anytime anywhere without anyone knowing ..

Reactions: Wetshisbed, Lyric and Flamoroo
When I was a young teen and they started to make me aroused about wearing and using,

But honestly I have always had an interest in baby things

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Brumas94, indiaperdl and 1 other person
I developed my diaper fetish when I was 10 years old, my interest for the paraphilic infantilism took a step further in 1987 when I bought my first bag of Attends diapers from a local grocery store.

Peaudouce introduced me to the hourglass design, becoming the key factor in my decision to try a Slipad brief from the pre-Tena days for the first time in 1986.

At first, I wanted to go in my pants. Going in dipees makes so much more sense, right? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, chamberpot and Mathew
Back