Diaper lovers, what got you started?

70sPampers said:
I think that a good number of current ABDLs can also testify to being absolutely "mesmerized" as young children by the crinkly, shiny, white plastic of those diapers of yesteryear! Heck, I'm 55 years old and I am STILL hooked on the plastic of vintage Pampers diapers!

Yeah, you know what I'm talking' about! This stuff:

Click thumbnails for high-res views.

View attachment 78453View attachment 78454View attachment 78455View attachment 78456View attachment 78457
It's the overlapping inner liner touching the baby's privates which is more arousing and attractive IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
Here are the sposies which started all:

s-l1600~154.jpg

View attachment 76559

View attachment 76560
Now that I have my babySoftex and Gen 2 Babylino diapers, I'm still looking forward to trying some of those Gen 1 Babylino sposies someday...

Babylino and babySoftex samples61.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till late teens so naturally i wore diapers to bed every night , i would say going though puberty in diapers made me even more of a DL even though i had DL tendencies since little , diapers further reinforced my Dl side and because of it i felt safe in diapers . Being a teen back then in diapers going though puberty makes a teen very horny and being in diapers makes it worse . I believe that was what contributes to me being a DL , kinda like a love/hate relationship . I hated wearing it in the beginning but have come to love wearing diapers in the end.
I think that most moms and dads are clueless as to the reality that diapers + puberty can = ABDL. No, this formula is not true across the board, but a good number of us ABDLs out there have very similar origin stories to report and so you would think that most parents would be more aware by now...

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and Deleted member 56273
Born with it. My fondest memory though was stumbling upon a stack of white goodnites in my friends room at 12 years old. This was back in 2004-2005 when goodnites were the king of pull-ups. Then I stuffed some in my back pack, put one on at home and was hooked ever since!

Reactions: Goodnites11 and Napincolove
70sPampers said:
Now that I have my babySoftex and Gen 2 Babylino diapers, I'm still looking forward to trying some of those Gen 1 Babylino sposies someday...

View attachment 78459
Maybe the bigger purple babySoftex Maxi and candy orange Babylino Maxi Plus?

And since you have already a box of candy orange Pampers Super Absorbency with stay dry gathers in your wishlist, I'd recommend placing a green box of Pampers Maxi Plus in the queue, it's a good occasion to make a comparison.

• Love
JoeRelax said:
I was about 5 years old, I remember going into my parents closet, they had a full bag of my Luvs diapers from when I was 3.
I proceded to put one on and I just felt instant love for white plastic backed disposables
Do you remember what year that was? Or do you remember what the Luvs bag looked like? I might have a photo of them I my diaper gallery that I can post here for you to reminisce if you wish...

• Love
jmanyo12 said:
I was 10 years old and was being watched by the neighbor hood babysitter. She was 17 and in her last year of high school. She was very pretty and very nice and friendly. She had brought a big bag with her. And from what I remember she always wore these certain type of Levi’s jeans. I went outside to play for a while and I had a habit of not going to the bathroom when I need to go well I accidentally Peed my pants. I came back in to tell her and she took me to the bathroom and started some bathwater she undressed me and had me get in the tub . She then proceeded to give me a bath and then helped me dry off. She had me wait in the bathroom and said she will be back in a few minutes. She led me into the front room and as I came into the front room there was a big toddler sized Pamper unfolded on the couch. She reached into the big bag and grabbed out some more diapers and some baby oil and baby powder. She told me that she wanted me to wear the diaper while she was watching me in case I had another accident and I told her I was sorry for peeing my pants and she said it was OK. She then asked me to lay down on the couch on top of the diaper which I did. She applied a little bit of baby oil and baby powder and then diapered me. I was very small for my age and the toddler sized Pamper fit me perfectly. For the rest of the summer she would occasionally watch me and I would purposely P my pants just so I could get diapered by her. I’ve been hooked ever since! The pictures show the exact diaper that was used and the jeans that the babysitter always wore.View attachment 78334
Great story! Amazing that you remember all of those details even though you were 10 years old! I have to wonder out loud though that if a 17 year old girl were to be caught diapering a 10 year old boy these days then someone would be arrested, right?

In any case, those purple box Toddler Pampers are the exact ones that I first fell in love with way back when I was a 7 year old boy as well! Masturbated with them when I hit puberty and have been loving them nearly every day since (I am now 55)!

Here are some photos of ME showing off a few of those very same Toddler Pampers diapers from my collection:

Click thumbnails for larger view. All photos are high-res.

Pampers samples89.jpgPampers samples90.jpgPampers samples93.jpgPampers samples94.jpgPampers samples96.jpgPampers samples97.jpgdiamond embossing vintage pampers4.jpegPampers samples123.jpgPampers samples124.jpg

• Love
BabyTweetyBird said:
Good to hear! I plan on buying these boxed Euro Pampers some day and with a bit of luck and experimentation I might be able to coax some of the original scent out of them...

• Love
Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
I just never wanted to get rid of diapers and I would take diapers whenever I could get them then I found out about the abdl community

I loved the feeling of diapers and had an interest in wetting myself on purpose. it felt really good
and when I was like 10 I started REALLY wanting diapers and I made my own and wet myself all the time
the more I've grown the more its become part of who I am
for awhile I struggled with guilt over it but not anymore. I am on the journey to be 24/7 and I love it, from wearing to using, to changing, to everything in between and I will never go back to regular underwear

BabyTweetyBird said:
It's the overlapping inner liner touching the baby's privates which is more arousing and attractive IMHO.
You mean this part, right?

All photos are high-res. Click thumbnail.

Babylino and babySoftex samples16.JPGBabylino Purple11.jpgPampers Blue145.jpgPampers Blue150.jpgPampers Blue151.jpgteddy bear diapers2.jpg

Or are you talking about the specific pleated part instead?

Babylino and babySoftex samples13.JPGBabylino and babySoftex samples57.JPG

• Love
  • Love
For me, Pee fetish like I went Hard down that rabbit hole and Sunuvabitch Here i am today, an ABDL with Diapers a plenty and Now a training urinal potty

Reactions: Limejbird
70sPampers said:
Good to hear! I plan on buying these boxed Euro Pampers some day and with a bit of luck and experimentation I might be able to coax some of the original scent out of them...

With a bit of luck you can grab the same orange box without the stay-dry gathers.

s-l1600.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and 70sPampers
70sPampers said:
Great story! Amazing that you remember all of those details even though you were 10 years old! I have to wonder out loud though that if a 17 year old girl were to be caught diapering a 10 year old boy these days then someone would be arrested, right?

In any case, those purple box Toddler Pampers are the exact ones that I first fell in love with way back when I was a 7 year old boy as well! Masturbated with them when I hit puberty and have been loving them nearly every day since (I am now 55)!

Here are some photos of ME showing off a few of those very same Toddler Pampers diapers from my collection:

Click thumbnails for larger view. All photos are high-res.

View attachment 78460View attachment 78461View attachment 78464View attachment 78465View attachment 78467View attachment 78468View attachment 78469View attachment 78470View attachment 78471
There’s nothing like this in the world. Damn that’s awesome plastic. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
Subtlerustle said:
Damn that’s awesome plastic. ❤️
It's precisely that kind of rubberized plastic which arouses my dick a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and 70sPampers
Never a time I didn't want to be in diapers. I've had the urge/pull since I was just fresh out of diapers. My earliest memories are me stealing diapers from my babysitter. As far as I'm concerned, I've always been like this. 24/7 with the whole lifestyle. Wife who's my full-time CG/Mommy and everything. I love this side of me and wouldn't trade it.

PetPuppyAlex said:
I've had the urge/pull since I was just fresh out of diapers.
I've that urge after every sexual activity involving plastic-backed disposables and inflatable pooltoys.

BabyTweetyBird said:
With a bit of luck you can grab the same orange box without the stay-dry gathers.

View attachment 78497
Yes, this is the EXACT box that I have my eye on! The seller (who lives in Greece) lists 72 out of the original 78 diapers still remaining, and he has sent me a closeup photo confirming the diamond embossing (see last photo):

Here are the auction photos and the last one he sent me privately...

Pampers Orange67.jpgPampers Orange68.jpgPampers Orange69.jpgPampers Orange70.jpgPampers Orange71.jpgPampers Orange72.jpgPampers Orange73.jpgPampers Orange74.jpg

• Love
Subtlerustle said:
There’s nothing like this in the world. Damn that’s awesome plastic. ❤️
Yeah, as a DL I am hopelessly addicted to it. I cannot live without it. That is why is spend so much time fixating on it in this forum (LOL). No other diaper plastic comes close to arousing me like that vintage 70s Pampers-type diamond-embossed textured "rubberized" plastic does! NOTHING!

This is why I will budget for eBay purchases. When the thing I want is readily available at reasonable prices, why wouldn't I go out and get it, right?

Some of you on this forum confess to being aroused by this kind of plastic but I have yet to hear of anyone besides ME making eBay purchases and posting photos of the product to prove it. What's the problem? I guess you really CAN live without that textured plastic because if you couldn't (like me) then you would have made your eBay purchases by now.

Don't mind me... I'm just ranting mindlessly... (LOL)

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Uzuki and Deleted member 56273
Back