Diaper lovers, what got you started?

I wanted to wear diapers since I was like 7
I wet myself on purpose all the time from then till mid highschool and i finally was able to pick up diapers
had to put it down due to a purge but picked it back up about a year ago and i haven't looked back. I am addicted to the feeling of diapers and I don't think imma go back
ironically enough my mom always talked about how easy I was to potty train and now Im wearing diapers 24/7 XD

Reactions: baz852
BabyTweetyBird said:
I plan to cum into the plastic and eventually use them as stuffers. Never want to mess, only wet.
I have always wanted to ask someone on this forum so now is as good a time as ever: what do you gain by stuffing a vintage diaper into your modern adult diaper? Since I am not a diaper wetter, nor an adult diaper wearer, I really do not follow the logic. Can you please elaborate for those who might be ignorant such as myself?

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Lyric said:
Once I formed this attachment to my diapers and sexuality, I also found that the only diapers that I could become excited when wetting were cloth diapers and plastic pants since those were the only diapers available at the time. Even now, many decades later, I still wear pinned on cloth diapers and rubber pants and can't seem to develop any interest in disposables even though we now have so many cute ABDL diapers.
Your experience also reminds me of why I myself am ONLY into the type of vintage plastic baby diapers that I currently own. I formed the sexual side of my diaper fetish when the 70s Pampers fanfold diaper design with diamond-embossed textured "rubberized" plastic was also the norm for nearly every branded and generic store diaper on the market (that is until Luvs made their debut). Back in the 70s, to my autistic mind, a diaper wasn't a diaper if it did NOT have that unique textured plastic. Thus when I first encountered a Luvs diaper with buttery smooth plastic I was instantly turned off.

And so, like you, decades later, I am exclusively aroused by the diapers my parents put me into as a baby, and the ones I discovered while learning about masturbation: 70s style fanfold diapers with that unique textured plastic--and I will NOT have it any other way. Nothing else on today's market even comes close to attracting my interest. Nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyric and Deleted member 56273
70sPampers said:
I have always wanted to ask someone on this forum so now is as good a time as ever: what do you gain by stuffing a vintage diaper into your modern adult diaper? Since I am not a diaper wetter, nor an adult diaper wearer, I really do not follow the logic. Can you please elaborate for those who might be ignorant such as myself?
If you already watched the old Babylino booster ad from 1982 I posted in the diaper commercials section, you certainly noticed the method they used to turn fanfold sposies into regular boosters. They cut the folded pleats from both sides to turn the sposie into a booster pad with the rubberized waterproof exterior for added crinklness.

Last edited by a moderator:
BabyTweetyBird said:
If you already watched the old Babylino booster ad from 1982 I posted in the diaper commercials section, you certainly noticed the method they used to turn fanfold sposies into regular boosters. They cut the folded pleats from both sides to turn the sposie into a booster pad with the rubberized waterproof exterior for added crinklness.
Oh, so the booster insert must function to "boost the absorbency" of a normal sposie? Hence the name "booster." So, if that is the reason for putting one perfectly good diaper inside of another perfectly good diaper, then WHY on earth would you use a vintage diaper as the booster??? Why not just wear two adult diapers--one on top of the other? Or if you just have to have a baby diaper inside of your adult diaper to do the trick, why not just put a modern, generic, booster pad, or a modern, generic, baby diaper in there to do the job?

Why "waste" a perfectly good vintage diaper for this purpose? Those things are NOT cheap! That is my question.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Deleted member 56273
I knew when I was like 4 or 5. Something just clicked.

70sPampers said:
Oh, so the booster insert must function to "boost the absorbency" of a normal sposie? Hence the name "booster." So, if that is the reason for putting one perfectly good diaper inside of another perfectly good diaper, then WHY on earth would you use a vintage diaper as the booster??? Why not just wear two adult diapers--one on top of the other? Or if you just have to have a baby diaper inside of your adult diaper to do the trick, why not just put a modern, generic, booster pad, or a modern, generic, baby diaper in there to do the job?

Why "waste" a perfectly good vintage diaper for this purpose? Those things are NOT cheap! That is my question.
1. Because I prefer wetting the sposie after each sexual activity.

2. The sposies I actually wear are enough thick and absorbent, therefore boosters are not needed. When it comes to Sani Sensitive Extra Protection, a booster is required to increase the absorbency up to 80%, that's why I'm using Sani Maximizers.

3. I have dozens of modern generic baby diapers for that purpose.

4. Vintage fanfold diapers can alse be used as protective bed pads or changing mats once the center pleats are pulled off.

Reactions: Sidewinder
I started off pants wetting as a kid and it eventually lead me to diapers around age 12. I was at my grandparents house snooping around in their bathroom and I came across a pack of pull-ups that were for my cousins whenever they stayed over there. I put one on that day and I was hooked.

Reactions: KomaCraft12, Napincolove and wetaccident
Sadly, apart from the odd messing around with them as a kid putting them onto teddies etc, the real kick off for me was bullying. It was not as fun as I care to remember and nearly ended my life >_<. What I'd give to have a happy reason it started off.

BabyTweetyBird said:
1. Because I prefer wetting the sposie after each sexual activity.

2. The sposies I actually wear are enough thick and absorbent, therefore boosters are not needed. When it comes to Sani Sensitive Extra Protection, a booster is required to increase the absorbency up to 80%, that's why I'm using Sani Maximizers.

3. I have dozens of modern generic baby diapers for that purpose.

4. Vintage fanfold diapers can alse be used as protective bed pads or changing mats once the center pleats are pulled off.
Okay, thanks for answering my questions. I'm essentially following your reasons.

70sPampers said:
Great story! Amazing that you remember all of those details even though you were 10 years old! I have to wonder out loud though that if a 17 year old girl were to be caught diapering a 10 year old boy these days then someone would be arrested, right?

In any case, those purple box Toddler Pampers are the exact ones that I first fell in love with way back when I was a 7 year old boy as well! Masturbated with them when I hit puberty and have been loving them nearly every day since (I am now 55)!

Here are some photos of ME showing off a few of those very same Toddler Pampers diapers from my collection:

Click thumbnails for larger view. All photos are high-res.

View attachment 78460View attachment 78461View attachment 78464View attachment 78465View attachment 78467View attachment 78468View attachment 78469View attachment 78470View attachment 78471
Nice diapers! Back then things were different. She diapered me to help me not anything sexual. Yes nowadays things are different.

• Love
When I was im my twenties, I had a phase when I tried a lot of kinks. I think I needed to explore myself.

I started to play with some plastic bags, and one day I found out on the internet that there were actually diapers made for adults (I wasn't aware of that). So I gave it a try, and it was love at first pee !!!

I think the deep reason why I like it is that I am just a very kinky guy : it is just a matter of pleasure !
  • Diapers are comfortable.
  • Doing #1 or #2 is some kind of forbidden act. It is a bit shameful, and I find it exciting.
  • It goes well with PVC clothing, which I find beautyful to look at.
  • You have to take good care of your hygiene. Doing something nice to yourself is allways rewarding.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Sidewinder and Deleted member 56273
I was a bedwetter growing up and was diapered for it. My little brother still is. I miss being the one in diapers and getting them changed. When I change him I wish I was the one getting changed.

• Love
I wrote this on another post but looking back it’s the only story I have to explain why I’m a Diaper Lover.

I was potty trained by 2 1/2 and had no issues with bed wetting that I can remember. When I was 6 I messed my pants at the end of pee wee football practice because there was no where to “go” at the field. We practiced 1/2 a block up the street and I rode my bike with my mom and younger brother following. So embarrassed, I rode home real fast and not knowing what to do I slipped off my football pants and underwear and put them directly into the washing machine, got some new underwear and shorts, went into the bathroom before my mom got home with my younger brother. We had dinner and me and my brother went to our room to play. My 6 year old brain thought I was in the clear until my mother in a very angry voice called me to the family room.

There my father and older brother sat on the couch. My soiled football pants and underwear sat on a trash bag on the coffee table with mom standing over them with here arms folded. My younger brother crawled into my dads lap as my mom wrapped the soils close in the bag and demanded an explanation. In tears I told my story. As I went on her anger lessened and explained she was not upset about the accident but not telling her and then lying. I got the “if I was going to poop my pants like a baby I was going to be treated like one.” Right there my shorts and underwear were removed. After seeing my poor job of cleaning myself I was left standing there in just a tee shirt while mom went to get baby wipes. She returned with a the wipes, a diaper and one of my brothers tee shirts.
Her intent must have been to embarrass me because as my brothers and father watched, she lates me down then took her time wiping me clean and putting a white pampers diaper on me. I vividly remember being stood up and having my tee shirt removed and being spun around as my mom inspected the diaper fit and making sure she got all the mess with the wipes. The clean tee shirt was pulled over my head and I was told I was to stop crying and remember this before thinking about lying to her again. I was not to touch the diaper or cover it up until she removed it the next morning. I was sent to my room that I shared with my younger brother. I remember trying to pull the tee shirt down to cover the diaper but mom had used one of my brothers and it just barley covered the waist area. About 20 min later I had calmed down was just sitting on the floor when mom came in with my brother and changed him into the same diaper I was wearing and his pajamas. Wile she put my brother to bed I was told to get a basket of laundry from the laundry room and she would meet me in the bathroom to get ready for bed. Dad and my older brother were still on the couch when I walked past. I felt embarrassed again and began to tear up a little, butt I didn’t cry. As I came back through the room with the basket my dad said “you ok?”. I just nodded my head yes and went to the bathroom. The hall bath (kids bath) is small. Sink, toilet, tub (5x7) and I remember standing on the small stool at the sink to brush my teeth, then catching my reflection in the full length mirror hung on the back of the door. I didn’t hate it.
When mom came in I finished with my teeth and she undid the top tapes and pulled the diaper down so I could go in the toilet. After she re-taped she put me in bed as usual, checked on my sleeping brother and left the room.

I remember laying there for a long time feeling embarrassed at first but eventually realizing it wasn’t uncomfortable and vividly remember the sound of the crinkle when I moved my legs. Mom woke me up the next morning and helped me step out of the dry diaper and put on my close like any other day. She made no comment about the diaper. In fact that incident or even the word diaper was never talked about again. My younger brother stopped wetting at night a few months later and diapers were gone from the house and to this day (I’m 53) at no time were diapers talked about.

At age 8 I was asked to feed the cat next door while the family went on vacation. They had a toddler (2 1/2yrs). And on the changing table were a stack of diapers similar to the one put on me 2 years earlier. To that very moment I had put that incident or any thought of diapers out of my head. Not once did have any thought or desire for diapers. BUT, as I stood there in an empty house looking at the stack I had this overwhelmingly crazy desire to try them on again. I snatched about 6 and took them home. We moved when I was twelve but because that neighbor toddler wore diapers to bed for years I was able to steal a diaper or two on very rare occasions. I never got caught or found out.

Bought my first adult diaper at age 16, Attends 3 tab.

Well the first time I remember any interest I diapers in when I was in cubs about 7 or 8 yo I remember going into the disabled toilets because the mails was out of order and remember seeing a open pack of pampers sitting on a shelf(the hall was also used as a children's day center), I couldn't help myself I just wanted to know what it was like as I was potty trained at a young age day and night so I don't remember needing them, so I climbed up onto the changing table and took one out, took like all my clothes off for some reason and manged to put it on and I distinctly remembe admiring myself in the mirror, shortly after someone knocked so I had to take it off and changed quick, but from then on out I always was looking at diapers in the shops and TV adverts always wanting one.

Reactions: Napincolove
SoggyGolfer said:
I wrote this on another post but looking back it’s the only story I have to explain why I’m a Diaper Lover.

I was potty trained by 2 1/2 and had no issues with bed wetting that I can remember. When I was 6 I messed my pants at the end of pee wee football practice because there was no where to “go” at the field. We practiced 1/2 a block up the street and I rode my bike with my mom and younger brother following. So embarrassed, I rode home real fast and not knowing what to do I slipped off my football pants and underwear and put them directly into the washing machine, got some new underwear and shorts, went into the bathroom before my mom got home with my younger brother. We had dinner and me and my brother went to our room to play. My 6 year old brain thought I was in the clear until my mother in a very angry voice called me to the family room.

There my father and older brother sat on the couch. My soiled football pants and underwear sat on a trash bag on the coffee table with mom standing over them with here arms folded. My younger brother crawled into my dads lap as my mom wrapped the soils close in the bag and demanded an explanation. In tears I told my story. As I went on her anger lessened and explained she was not upset about the accident but not telling her and then lying. I got the “if I was going to poop my pants like a baby I was going to be treated like one.” Right there my shorts and underwear were removed. After seeing my poor job of cleaning myself I was left standing there in just a tee shirt while mom went to get baby wipes. She returned with a the wipes, a diaper and one of my brothers tee shirts.
Her intent must have been to embarrass me because as my brothers and father watched, she lates me down then took her time wiping me clean and putting a white pampers diaper on me. I vividly remember being stood up and having my tee shirt removed and being spun around as my mom inspected the diaper fit and making sure she got all the mess with the wipes. The clean tee shirt was pulled over my head and I was told I was to stop crying and remember this before thinking about lying to her again. I was not to touch the diaper or cover it up until she removed it the next morning. I was sent to my room that I shared with my younger brother. I remember trying to pull the tee shirt down to cover the diaper but mom had used one of my brothers and it just barley covered the waist area. About 20 min later I had calmed down was just sitting on the floor when mom came in with my brother and changed him into the same diaper I was wearing and his pajamas. Wile she put my brother to bed I was told to get a basket of laundry from the laundry room and she would meet me in the bathroom to get ready for bed. Dad and my older brother were still on the couch when I walked past. I felt embarrassed again and began to tear up a little, butt I didn’t cry. As I came back through the room with the basket my dad said “you ok?”. I just nodded my head yes and went to the bathroom. The hall bath (kids bath) is small. Sink, toilet, tub (5x7) and I remember standing on the small stool at the sink to brush my teeth, then catching my reflection in the full length mirror hung on the back of the door. I didn’t hate it.
When mom came in I finished with my teeth and she undid the top tapes and pulled the diaper down so I could go in the toilet. After she re-taped she put me in bed as usual, checked on my sleeping brother and left the room.

I remember laying there for a long time feeling embarrassed at first but eventually realizing it wasn’t uncomfortable and vividly remember the sound of the crinkle when I moved my legs. Mom woke me up the next morning and helped me step out of the dry diaper and put on my close like any other day. She made no comment about the diaper. In fact that incident or even the word diaper was never talked about again. My younger brother stopped wetting at night a few months later and diapers were gone from the house and to this day (I’m 53) at no time were diapers talked about.

At age 8 I was asked to feed the cat next door while the family went on vacation. They had a toddler (2 1/2yrs). And on the changing table were a stack of diapers similar to the one put on me 2 years earlier. To that very moment I had put that incident or any thought of diapers out of my head. Not once did have any thought or desire for diapers. BUT, as I stood there in an empty house looking at the stack I had this overwhelmingly crazy desire to try them on again. I snatched about 6 and took them home. We moved when I was twelve but because that neighbor toddler wore diapers to bed for years I was able to steal a diaper or two on very rare occasions. I never got caught or found out.

Bought my first adult diaper at age 16, Attends 3 tab.
Wow that’s such a vivid story. What’s amazing is that you have a definitive answer as to the “why” which many of us will always question.

I can only speculate for me but I have a strong recollection of being afraid of the toilet as a kid. When I was transitioning from a potty to a toilet I was deathly afraid of falling in when tasked to go poo. Eventually I realized that the special ring that fit in the toilet seat for little bums prevented such awful mishaps but the fear stayed when we were away from home and said device wasn’t an option. Public toilets were just a no go zone for so long. I remember being in grade two with a terrible stomach ache. I knew I had to go but the fear was equally prevented me from going. Eventually I asked my teacher to be excused and headed towards the boys room but I didn’t even make it out of the classroom when I went in my pants. Luckily no one seemed to notice as the ridicule would have been horrific. I went into the bathroom stall and got rid of my underwear if I recall but I’m not sure. The trauma must have ended my memory there.
All this to say, resistance to potty training must have meant that diapers were some kind of safe refuge from a task that young me wasn’t up for. It had to be the symbol of yearning for an easier less traumatic era before having to sit on a scary toilet.
The yearning and fascination was permanently etched and thus became a part of fantasy evolution. Like being diapered by a cute babysitter when I was a preteen to a sexual nature once in high school. I think I was 14 when I rode my bike miles from home to buy Pampers in a store safely outside of my neighborhood. I would tape them together to achieve the right fit. The following years were binge/purge cycles too many to count.

I started at the age of 3-4.
Dad’s brother’s wife took care of us once and he didn’t know who needed the diaper, and i said i should wearing diaper and she diaper me. This is my first memory. I didn't have much time without diapers. I've loved being in diapers ever since.
(i don't know english very well. I hope you understand what I wrote.)

Reactions: Napincolove, perlFerret and Subtlerustle
Subtlerustle said:
Wow that’s such a vivid story. What’s amazing is that you have a definitive answer as to the “why” which many of us will always question.
I still find a way to question. This was literally the only story of diapers in my childhood. Never wet the bed. Seems crazy that this would’ve been the cause.

Subtlerustle said:
I can only speculate for me but I have a strong recollection of being afraid of the toilet as a kid. When I was transitioning from a potty to a toilet I was deathly afraid of falling in when tasked to go poo. Eventually I realized that the special ring that fit in the toilet seat for little bums prevented such awful mishaps but the fear stayed when we were away from home and said device wasn’t an option. Public toilets were just a no go zone for so long. I remember being in grade two with a terrible stomach ache. I knew I had to go but the fear was equally prevented me from going. Eventually I asked my teacher to be excused and headed towards the boys room but I didn’t even make it out of the classroom when I went in my pants. Luckily no one seemed to notice as the ridicule would have been horrific. I went into the bathroom stall and got rid of my underwear if I recall but I’m not sure. The trauma must have ended my memory there.
All this to say, resistance to potty training must have meant that diapers were some kind of safe refuge from a task that young me wasn’t up for. It had to be the symbol of yearning for an easier less traumatic era before having to sit on a scary toilet.
The yearning and fascination was permanently etched and thus became a part of fantasy evolution. Like being diapered by a cute babysitter when I was a preteen to a sexual nature once in high school. I think I was 14 when I rode my bike miles from home to buy Pampers in a store safely outside of my neighborhood. I would tape them together to achieve the right fit. The following years were binge/purge cycles too many to count.
Your story seems way more likely to be a cause. I don’t know?

For similar reasons as some others have mentioned . I think it was the humiliation of being dressed in nappies and transparent plastic pants for bed when my school mates were well out of them. My dribbling during the day meant I was often walking around with a wet patch between my legs. A couple of times I was around at friends houses when I was about 6 and one of the parents would say that I should be wearing a nappy and I once over heard other parents saying. ‘Why does his mum let him walk about soaking wet like that , he should be wearing a nappy.
Plus I did get threatened I would be put back in nappies at 6 and sent to school in them. I would then see plastic pants hanging around the house of friends with younger sibblings etc. and feel both embarrassed and yet drawn to them now strangely. Hard to describe that feeling.
By the time I reached puberty I started having dreams about wearing plastic pants and some of these were wet dreams. Looking back now , even though I was too nervous I should have bit the bullet and bought some at the chemist around the time . I would instead use towels and cut up polythene bags or waterproof outdoor leggings to try and simulate plastic pants . It wasn’t until years later that I could order them secretly off the internet. The dribbling on lesser occasions went on into my early teens and then went into remission until the last couple of years when I noticed it has started coming back sometimes while working at my desk , quite frequent bathroom trips and PMD all the time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Napincolove and Lyric
Back