Diaper lovers, what got you started?

I loved messing in my underwear filled with toilet paper and I got sick of abstinence, loneliness and society normality code bullshit, so I went outside one day and started wearing them.

I was a bed wetter so I had to wear diapers and it went from there

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I think I remember when it happened. I was very little, I had just gotten pull ups. To punish me for "acting like a baby", my mom put me back in diapers for a while. I don't remember what about that made me fixate on diapers, just that I really wanted to keep wearing them after; and to this day I still do! 😁

70sPampers said:
Great story! Amazing that you remember all of those details even though you were 10 years old! I have to wonder out loud though that if a 17 year old girl were to be caught diapering a 10 year old boy these days then someone would be arrested, right?

In any case, those purple box Toddler Pampers are the exact ones that I first fell in love with way back when I was a 7 year old boy as well! Masturbated with them when I hit puberty and have been loving them nearly every day since (I am now 55)!

Here are some photos of ME showing off a few of those very same Toddler Pampers diapers from my collection:

Click thumbnails for larger view. All photos are high-res.

View attachment 78460View attachment 78461View attachment 78464View attachment 78465View attachment 78467View attachment 78468View attachment 78469View attachment 78470View attachment 78471
I remember these very well. Used to take from relatives which were bedwetters

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Flamoroo said:
As the title suggest, what got you started into the journey being a diaper lover?
I was pretty young. Started playing with my pee in the bathroom on the toilet. That progressed to peeing into toilet paper, then in my old underwear and finally would steal diapers from friends little siblings. Ever since 5 or 6 it's been a turn on and something I loved

Reactions: chamberpot
All started being a bedwetter as far back as I can remember, Woke up wet more then half the time, being told to stay in my diapers slowly but surely made me want them more growing up, now I go out of my way to get my own goodnites that I still wake up in almost soaked every morning and I love it❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wetshisbed, Sidewinder and Lostdiapersboy
I can't remember not wanting to be in diapers. I got caught by my mom when I was pinning on thick cloth diapers when I was about 7. My mother was shocked and said that my diapers needed to be straightened up. She adjusted my diapers and repinned them. I was very embarrassed and said that I was just playing around. I had three younger siblings and there were always diapers around. Mom said that I was a very cute big baby and she showed me off to the rest of the family.
She usually diapered me every day and made me go out to play wearing cloth diapers and t-shirts, to teach me a lesson. Some of my friends wanted to wear diapers too. We started a diaper club in Fort Wayne and got rather famous. We lived in a sub-division and volunteers came from everywhere to play in diapers. There were no disposable diapers at all.
We started stealing diapers from clothes lines, while wearing diapers and we all got caught many times. Some of the neighborhood girls wanted to baby us and changed our diapers with no thought to modesty.

My mom last diapered me when I was 31 years old and my wife was on a trip to Europe with her mother. My mother-in-law thought the whole thing was cute and made a rule about my being in diapers full time when at her houses, or no diapers. No going back and forth. She even had the maids wash my diapers and stock the guest rooms with diapers. The guest rooms had diaper pails and she loved to pat my diapers while talking with friends.
Some of her friends were almost disgusted at first, but my wife and her mother refused to apologize. Soon, most ladies wanted to pat my diapers at every opportunity, which i loved and still do.
I am almost 70 and still in diapers.
I once listed over 100 ladies who have seen me in diapers or knew that I wore them regularly.
I am a completely comfortable diaper lover.
I can almost hear the people calling out BS, but it isn't.
I am a retired corporate and airline pilot, old enough to know that if it hurts no one, then it is okay.

C

Reactions: fredy552, Furrytum and Forced
Sadly was abused at 8, needed someone to comfort me, that never happened as home life was bad, seen younger brother being diapered and love by caregivers, he looked loved, i wanted love, after that i needed a diaper...

Chronic Bedwetter into teens. Diapers and plastic pants at night were routine.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Gaffster50 said:
I can't remember not wanting to be in diapers. I got caught by my mom when I was pinning on thick cloth diapers when I was about 7. My mother was shocked and said that my diapers needed to be straightened up. She adjusted my diapers and repinned them. I was very embarrassed and said that I was just playing around. I had three younger siblings and there were always diapers around. Mom said that I was a very cute big baby and she showed me off to the rest of the family.
She usually diapered me every day and made me go out to play wearing cloth diapers and t-shirts, to teach me a lesson. Some of my friends wanted to wear diapers too. We started a diaper club in Fort Wayne and got rather famous. We lived in a sub-division and volunteers came from everywhere to play in diapers. There were no disposable diapers at all.
We started stealing diapers from clothes lines, while wearing diapers and we all got caught many times. Some of the neighborhood girls wanted to baby us and changed our diapers with no thought to modesty.

My mom last diapered me when I was 31 years old and my wife was on a trip to Europe with her mother. My mother-in-law thought the whole thing was cute and made a rule about my being in diapers full time when at her houses, or no diapers. No going back and forth. She even had the maids wash my diapers and stock the guest rooms with diapers. The guest rooms had diaper pails and she loved to pat my diapers while talking with friends.
Some of her friends were almost disgusted at first, but my wife and her mother refused to apologize. Soon, most ladies wanted to pat my diapers at every opportunity, which i loved and still do.
I once listed over 100 ladies who have seen me in diapers or knew that I wore them regularly.
I am a retired corporate and airline pilot, old enough to know that if it hurts no one, then it is okay.

C

Gaffster50 said:

C
I live near Fort Wayne

I enjoyed wetting myself from my teens onwards, and started wearing adult nappies as soon as I found out about them. It just seemed a natural progression.

• Love
Reactions: MikeyInNappies, Sidewinder and chamberpot
Napincolove said:
I think my addiction may have started when I was actually just coming out of Nappies as I had a horrendous dose of diarrhoea and mum put me back in .Nappies and those big thick rubber pants and every time I got a clean one on I filled it much to my mum's annoyance, I found at one point I really enjoyed the wearing and filling of the
Nappy and that seems to have been my starting point.
Bet your mum loved it ! 😂

iampadded said:
Chronic Bedwetter into teens. Diapers and plastic pants at night were routine.
Same here.

dlboylife said:
I was a bed wetter so I had to wear diapers and it went from there
My childhood and teenage bedwetting is definitely the cause. I never made any effort to become dry at night. By my mid teens I thoroughly enjoyed my nightly bedwetting.

Reactions: chamberpot
Well since I started on this site my Incontinence and diaper daily wear started back in late 2020. I have tried to figure it out! I remember occasionally wetting the bed or in school even pooping my pants usually because the teacher would not let me go to the potty. :poop: Then a few years later my baby sister was sleeping in my room I tried to put a pair of her plastic panties on did not fit.:rolleyes: Then I was babysitting my niece who was wearing Cloth Diapers and I put a couple of diapers on and wet a little and it felt so good.;) I played a little off and on for years buying or using makeshift diapers. I went through the use purge cycle for years. :rolleyes:Then my job took me away from the family for a few years I was 8 hour's drive from the wife and kids and grandkids.o_O My job was very stressful and had no sounding board to help. I got up one very early AM and could not go to work. I was having an Anxiety attack or whatever.🤨 I got in my car and drove to a drug store and bought some diapers and for 5 days I did not leave my apartment without a diaper on. I discovered and searched the internet and cloth diapers and plastic pants and all the associated stuff that goes with an AB/DL. This lasted and greatly helped me cope with my job and life.🙃 Then Nov. 2020 I was hospitalized Covid 19 my wife was told to be prepared to bury me for a few weeks before I pulled out of it. I kept wetting the bed as I could out of bed one of the nurses came and we discussed wearing diapers or?🥹 And I have worn diapers with plastic pants since then.:rolleyes: Have I tried to stop yes. At home, I tried to get to the toilet and sometimes I made or wet the bed or my chair at home. I bought Pull-Ups that leaked.🥺 I then bought Diapers/Briefs trial and error brands that I could afford and what to use at night with my diapers. For the Day wear McKesson Ultra Briefs Heavy Absorbency on bad days, I may add a Supreme Personal Maximum Pad with Plastic Panties. At Night it is Diapers with Pads and Plastic Pants as I will definitely wet my diapers at night and wake up thoroughly soaked.😍

Reactions: Subtlerustle
I was normally potty trained and don't remember when I became night dry, but began wetting the bed again when I was 9 or 10 due to some stresses and trauma in my life around then. Then I started to sneak my cousins pull ups (I lived with them on and off) for night time, and around 12 or 13 began wearing them in the day sometimes because they made me feel secure. I would always wet them, sometimes accidentally at night but often on purpose in the day. When I was 13 I was placed with foster parents and after a few nights of wet sheets was given goodnites. I wore them a LOT, even in the day. Then I went to university and started to indulge and experiment a lot more. I got proper adult nappies and some dummies and onesies, and that's where I've sat with this ever since.

I don't wear often these days, life and jobs etc, I go through stages when I'm stressed or a bit down where I'll indulge more (like right now). My current phase started a little while ago when I accidentally soaked a hotel room bed (I had asked for a waterproof sheet just in case) during a very stressful period and so wore nappies for the remainder of my trip. At the moment I'm wearing most days and nights. I find it relaxing and comforting and a great stress reliever.

Reactions: gobphus
I hated potty training. It was a tramatic experience. I was force when I was not ready and spanked for accidents

Reactions: Subtlerustle
For starters, I potty trained kinda late. I was 4.5-5 by the time I day trained and a little while after until I night trained. I also have a several year younger sibling that was in them for a while after I got out of them.

There was always a thought in the back of my head that I should be in them, that I was never supposed to be out of them. I never really acted on it until I was a teen, about 13ish until I acquired some Goodnites, and ever since then I’ve been in/playing with diapers.

Reactions: diaperkool
Not entirely sure, but I started with a pack of Depends from CVS and it kind of just stuck. Now I've got some Trests and have tried ABU and Rearz.

dreamdreamer84 said:
I was normally potty trained and don't remember when I became night dry, but began wetting the bed again when I was 9 or 10 due to some stresses and trauma in my life around then. Then I started to sneak my cousins pull ups (I lived with them on and off) for night time, and around 12 or 13 began wearing them in the day sometimes because they made me feel secure. I would always wet them, sometimes accidentally at night but often on purpose in the day. When I was 13 I was placed with foster parents and after a few nights of wet sheets was given goodnites. I wore them a LOT, even in the day. Then I went to university and started to indulge and experiment a lot more. I got proper adult nappies and some dummies and onesies, and that's where I've sat with this ever since.

I don't wear often these days, life and jobs etc, I go through stages when I'm stressed or a bit down where I'll indulge more (like right now). My current phase started a little while ago when I accidentally soaked a hotel room bed (I had asked for a waterproof sheet just in case) during a very stressful period and so wore nappies for the remainder of my trip. At the moment I'm wearing most days and nights. I find it relaxing and comforting and a great stress reliever.
I should have read all your posts before replying -- you keep answering the questions that arise in my mind! It sounds like you had an unstable childhood. Arriving at a new foster home as a bedwetter under stress must have been very difficult for you. I trust that you now find nappies give you a sense of security and well-being despite the stresses in your life. Plus, wearing and wetting diapers just feels good at a sensory level.

Back