YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wearforsafety said:
Seni Optima is good and comfortable. I like Tena Flex but find Seni Optima Super superior To Tena Flex Plus is good because of 2 reasons. Capacity is better. Second( main reason) is better positioning of Velcrotapes on pad part of diaper. They are on outside side, not a inside side like with Tena Flex.
Easier way to stick it to belt without possibility of scratching a skin in waist area.
View attachment 73420
Thank you so much for the advice, I will definitely try some :)

Iv always new got a nice mix of nappies in my stash, I have a draw with all my stuff and a selection ready to use and I have a couple of boxes I then loft of ones Iv collected or just back stock when I buy big cases.

Attachments

• A09539E7-0AAE-4632-9A62-1385FE9F5596.jpeg
    A09539E7-0AAE-4632-9A62-1385FE9F5596.jpeg
    604.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Love
Reactions: Bbjames, moobabs, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
Let us just say that since I live in earthquake territory with my bed located by the closet under the very top shelf where my stash is, I should consider writing a better will...come to think about it!

superlittleJJ said:
Iv always new got a nice mix of nappies in my stash, I have a draw with all my stuff and a selection ready to use and I have a couple of boxes I then loft of ones Iv collected or just back stock when I buy big cases.
I see you have some little kings, would love to get my hands on some of them when they get my size here in europe.

For my stash, I keep half a pack of Tykables overnight V2 and half a pack of crinklz in a drawer next to bed, with a fresh pack of peekABU’s on their way :D

Reactions: superlittleJJ and Woncrinklz
I have a hutch that that I refinished that I keep them in for as well as boxes and bags of the disposables.TBP_20211221 (2) sm.JPG

• Love
Reactions: puddlefeet, LittlePrince, RainbowDashie and 3 others
TheBabyPants said:
I have a hutch that that I refinished that I keep them in for as well as boxes and bags of the disposables.View attachment 74254
I love furniture with many cute small drawers! I gave one away after my mom died and I regret it. So adorable!!! I like the way it talks and has a (y)presence. True personality, that piece.

Reactions: SissyDaina
Wondercrinkee said:
I love furniture with many cute small drawers! I gave one away after my mom died and I regret it. So adorable!!! I like the way it talks and has a (y)presence. True personality, that piece.
Thanks, I do love this piece and it was so fun refinishing. It is perfect for a diaper hutch

Reactions: Woncrinklz
TheBabyPants said:
Thanks, I do love this piece and it was so fun refinishing. It is perfect for a diaper hutch
Quick question. Do you have that out in the open like in the family room or is it in your bedroom?

PaddedInHaslet said:
Quick question. Do you have that out in the open like in the family room or is it in your bedroom?
Actually, It is in my office

I thought I would add a couple more photos of my hutch with all the Sissy Diaper Boys supplies.

TBP_20211221 (3) sm.JPG

TBP_20211221 (4) sm.JPG

• Love
Reactions: moobabs, puddlefeet and Woncrinklz
TheBabyPants said:
I thought I would add a couple more photos of my hutch with all the Sissy Diaper Boys supplies.

View attachment 74307

View attachment 74308
Absolutely lovely accompaniment! I really like your setup. But, IF I had it since it reminds me of an almost Victorian era (?) I'd use tantalizing veil curtains that are slightly see-through or something delicately covering your diapers and clothing as a royal diety. (?) (Very intimate yet gentle and playful) or those sliding screens like in a confessional has as some interesting twist. I'll take a picture of the pattern I have here on one of my furniture pieces as an example, although I'm not into confessionals! It's just a repetitive pattern commonly used in some places I've noticed. That is when I get my lazy ass up! I have something like it as a good representation.
(y):giggle:But it looks totally fine as you created it!!! You are very lucky to have it! Cherish it!!!

Reactions: SissyDaina
We just bought blue and white Megamax diapers in M and L size. 120 pcs in total. In equal quantities.
Now we reached max of our storing capacity, which is around 2300.
Only negative side about Megamax is that purchasing price is almost duble then BetterDry.

Last edited:
wearforsafety said:
We just bought blue and white Megamax diapers in M and L size. 120 pcs in total. In equal quantities.
Now we reached max of our storing capacity, which is around 2300.
Only negative side about Megamax is that purchasing price is almost duble then BetterDry.
I/we here have a bunch of Megamax, too. Pink for girly moods, blue, white, and tie-die. Both med. & large. The one downer compared to "better dry" and the cartoon version compared to Megamax is: Megamax has a stronger outer shell and good landing zone for the tapes, but I feel like I'm doing "origami" with them when putting them on, struggling to get it all smooth...compared to the "Betterdry" types, including the Crinklz outer shield. I just don't know. But Northshore has their finger on the button on coolness for fun choices in diapers that ANYONE would really truly appreciate, regardless of walk of life types. A very intelligent man, that Adam!

I can hardly wait until they come up with another Megamax pattern since people of all needs should have enjoyment wearing them. They can be so fashionable for so many interests in life and hobbies!

What do you think about sporting things, like fishing/camping /hunting (Not in a bad way, just cute deer and such)/firepits, etc. and for going out: Dance club pictures, bubbles for champagne or whatever, party balloons (Or not if too odd), Limos, etc.

Fun food designs and home life stuff. Just anything!
The problem is, it limits the selling field to those only interested in certain things. I've been in commercial stuff for a long time. It's hard to say. I'm the "Go consider it" type in the work field that comes up with ideas for nearly everything to make things work smoother, better, more doable:unsure:😃.

Last edited:
I love keeping a variety. Currently ABU Bunnyhops 2-tape, ABU Bunnyhops 4-tape, Little Kings, ABU Preschool Plastic, Peek
ABU (new for me!), ABU DinoRawrs :)

Been out for a few months. Got me some samples. 6 Northshore Megamaxes in different colors. 4 blue camo tykables. I tried to find samples of Trest Elites but they don't have any. Bought the pack of 10. When I get my taxes back I am ordering the 42 pack of Abena M4s. I hope those are still good.

I have a metric butt ton of diapers. Full disclosure I do wear 24/7 for need so it's wise of me to have plenty on hand incase of back order or delayed shipping.

Attachments

• 20211202_151243.jpg
    20211202_151243.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Love
Reactions: Bbjames, moobabs, Opi and 3 others
Gmcchamp99 said:
I have a metric butt ton of diapers. Full disclosure I do wear 24/7 for need so it's wise of me to have plenty on hand incase of back order or delayed shipping.
Hi there well I definitely say got your supply well done there and I agree good idea just in case as I am 24/7 dual incontinent as well .I have boat load as well and soon to post pic of my stash .

Reactions: Gmcchamp99 and Opi
Gmcchamp99 said:
Incredible

superlittleJJ said:
With this new Little kings it looks like a actual stash for Pampers/Baby diapers

Reactions: Opi
prostaticsurivor said:
Hi there well I definitely say got your supply well done there and I agree good idea just in case as I am 24/7 dual incontinent as well .I have boat load as well and soon to post pic of my stash .
That's great. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a stash of them this size besides the manufacturers 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back