YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
When living with parents i use to hide cloth nappies under a drawer in my bedroom with nappy pins. once married i didn`t do it for a while but when i started again i hid it in a small gap in our electric cupboard which was under my pc desk.

I store my suitcase in my closet, so I have it stuffed full! I can just unzip it where it stands and reach in. But it's full, so now I also have the case my megamaxs came it underneath my laundry basket in the closet., plus my cloth diaper stacked behind some shoes! I don't know where in the world I'm going to keep the huggies! Between the ABDL diapers, boosters, baby diapers, cloth diapers and bed protectors, this habit is hard to hide! I think a re-organizing may be in order.

Once I figure out which ones I like best, I can just keep the minimum of each on hand.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Alright, here is my stash/collection! I am definitely that person who likes to squeeze in to baby diapers, I’ve been wearing a lot more while at home during the pandemic and have been trying as many large baby diapers as I can to see which ones fit, and I have saved at least one of each most of the ones I’ve tried for future sizing comparisons. Right now I have:
-half a pack of Prevail overnight air briefs (my go to actual adult diaper right now)
-a pack of l/xl goodnites
-a pack of dollar general size 7s
-a few McKesson size 7s
-half a pack of mama bear (Amazon) gentle touch size 7s
-half a pack of pampers size 8s
-and then singles (from left to right top to bottom in the second picture): Prevail air overnight brief, Prevail youth brief, Prevail daily brief, Goon super big tape style, Cuties l/xl Sleepovers (very leaky), l/xl Medline Drytime (even leakier), l/xl goodnite, mamypoko xxxl, pampers baby dry size 8, mama bear gentle touch size 7 (my current favorite and as far as I can tell biggest/stretchiest diaper), older version of parents choice/Walmart size 7, dollar general size 7, cuties size 7, pampers swaddlers size 7 (the tapes didn’t stretch at all but I’ve hear maybe other versions do?), current pampers cruisers size 7 (the tapes on this version unfortunately hardly stretch at all anymore), up&up/target size 7 (larger than they appear and stretchy/extremely sturdy over time), McKesson size 7 (does the print remind anyone else of some abdl diapers?), current version of parents choice size 7 (the tapes barely stretch at all compared to previous versions), HEB size 7 (not really big/stretchy enough to get on), bambo nature size 6 (tapes seemed to break down easily), pampers baby dry size 6 and luvs size 6

if anyone has any questions about any of these or any good ones I have missed (there are a few brands I haven’t tried yet) let me know!

Attachments

• 2373C22A-59C8-430C-A1AF-D41A9CF2E24F.jpeg
    2373C22A-59C8-430C-A1AF-D41A9CF2E24F.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 100
  • B370AAD8-378C-482A-B12B-BACCCF21463F.jpeg
    B370AAD8-378C-482A-B12B-BACCCF21463F.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: Fireheat, GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Who knows, all I know is I barely let it run down until I buy another massive order of diaps!! Hiding them under the bed or in the wardrobe tends to work well though!!
Currently stocked up on Betterdry, Rearz Dinos (❤️) Forsite under the sea, Rearz plain white, ABU space and little pawz, Tykables cammies (thick but naughty as it leaks blue ink on your skin!) and ABU barebum!

Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I keep my stash in my closet. I have a tote that I keep my printed dips in. I have about 8 in it right now along with a white rearz training pants. I then have a cubbie inside my closet behind my hanging clothes. I have 25 rearz inspire elite, 8 abu preschool cloth back, 10 north shore pull ups and 20 abu simple ultra. Also have 60 total dry boost up doublers. As far as clothes I have a white onsie and a gray onsie. One rearz barnyard bottle a rearz lil monster paci and a winnie the pooh nuk sippy.

Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
well i have my bottle hidden in the car
i have my binky in the bed side table with wipes
my stuffy is in the top of my closet (Chewy Baca)
Diapers fill the 4th drawer of my dresser
a full pack of diapers hidden in the closet
I am working on getting some onesies

Reactions: 49beachdipe
i dont have each type counted but they mostly only have 1 missing

Tykables Galactics
Tykables Camelots
Crinklz Astronauts
Rearz Barnyards
Rearz Lil Monsters
Bambino Classico
Northshore Megamax White
ABU Dinorawrs
Little For Big Nursery Blue

definitely done buying for a minute, just happy I was able to get a good stash going

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 49beachdipe
Made count yesterday: 1334

Plastic backed: 927

107 Tena Active Fit Ultima L
121 Tena Active Fit Maxi L
137 Tena Active Fit Plus L
45 Tena Active Fit Maxi M
67 Tena Active Fit Plus M
186 Attends Active Slip M10
6 Attends Regular Plus M10
101 BetterDry L
41 BetterDry M
27 ID Expert Slip Extra Plus M
34 DryLife L
16 DryLife M
39 ABU Lavander M

Cloth backed: 407

87 VivaActive Plus L
34 VivaActive Super L
68 VivaActive Plus M
9 Tena Ultima M
56 Tena Flex Maxi M
92 Tena Flex Plus M
61 ID InnoFit Maxi M

Some is mine, some is hers and some we use both. Stock up because of possible supply issues after Brexit. Discountinued purchase of certain types like ID Expert ( ripping apart in middle) , uncomfortable for active use outside home ( DryLife) , grip not tight enough ( Tena Pants) or velcro sticking tape ripping apart during reseal (Attends Flex)

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, KittyMerriweather, littlefun and 3 others
Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
Terry nappies dozen

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Wetbaby2268 said:
Terry nappies dozen
I don't have to hide live on my own fed up

checkingoutall said:
When I had to hide them, I use to hide them in the drop ceiling of my basement. Now I don't have to hide them so I have one whole dresser drawer full of diapers and supplies.
When I was a kid we moved a lot and hiding diapers I actually found really old ones. That’s when I was like this is bullshit.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, 49beachdipe and checkingoutall
At the moment, I have two cases of DinoRawrz and PeekABUs! ABU is definitely my favorite diaper brand, they have the cutest stuff <3

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 51008
60+ Tena Slip Ultima Active Fit
10-15 ABU Simple
2x Onesies (Nautical Print & Baby Print)
1x Nappy Cover (Car Print)

Currently Purging.

PaddedArtist90 said:
60+ Tena Slip Ultima Active Fit
10-15 ABU Simple
2x Onesies (Nautical Print & Baby Print)
1x Nappy Cover (Car Print)

Currently Purging.
No put in a place you can’t see it and it will Be there when you’re done purging don’t ever give away or throw away anything during a purge

Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart and found myself this heavy-duty 66-inch tall storage cabinet that has a key lock. I took the clothing rod out of one of my closets and it just so happened that this little baby fits nicely in my closet. It's not super large or deep but it works perfectly for my constant collection of 80 to 100 diapers. It makes for a great place to store my diapers. I would highly recommend this cabinet for anyone who doesn't have a super amount of diapers but who wants to store their diapers in a locking cabinet. Nobody would ever guess what's inside. ;)

12.jpg13.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JWolf, Fireheat, GermanDL and 8 others
20210122_024923.jpg

Reactions: Fireheat, GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Currently in stock I have 2x samples of

rearz alpaca
Rearz little monsters
Rearz little Bella
Rearz little splash
Rearz little rawrs or dinos
Rearz barnyard
Rearz safari
Rearz princess
Tykabkes cammies
Tykabkes galactic
Always discreet pull ups
a single crinklz astronaut
There is another sample of rearz but can’t remember what it is

and a pack or rearz princess pink and a pack of tykabkes dubblers

Norfolkdiapersub said:
Currently in stock I have 2x samples of

rearz alpaca
Rearz little monsters
Rearz little Bella
Rearz little splash
Rearz little rawrs or dinos
Rearz barnyard
Rearz safari
Rearz princess
Tykabkes cammies
Tykabkes galactic
Always discreet pull ups
a single crinklz astronaut
There is another sample of rearz but can’t remember what it is

and a pack or rearz princess pink and a pack of tykabkes dubblers
I would love to see a pic of all that. Wish I had a lg stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back