Your “I WANT!!!” list

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
All right, with all the mayhem in the world, let’s take one minute and talk about something fun: what is the most recent Little item you saw that made you want to beg momma or daddy to let you take it home? For me:8E2C1804-7FE2-46A8-B4F1-1534559E0AAB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Backwords, littlemoosey and 10 others
I have a whole amazon list of stuffs i want for my nursery :3

Reactions: chrischrischris and onecho
Giant 7 foot tall teddy bear! But there's NO way I can sneak that around 😅

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Paddy2020, CutieProtector and 1 other person
I would love to have 48 hours full emerson Little space time with a trusted caregive.

With the works. Cot, pay pen, highchair, stroler. And so on, Little boy clothing,

Littles party with other Littles to play children's, party games with.

The trusted Big to give me rules to follow. And appropriate discipline when I am a brat.

All along with the stuffies, training set, building blocks, remote control cars/ boats.

Just to spend time fully regress as the toddler that I am on the inside, but in a place that us safe and not going to impact on my adult side/job.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Backwords, stareegirl, BAP21 and 6 others
siysiy said:
I would love to have 48 hours full emerson Little space time with a trusted caregive.

With the works. Cot, pay pen, highchair, stroler. And so on, Little boy clothing,

Littles party with other Littles to play children's, party games with.

The trusted Big to give me rules to follow. And appropriate discipline when I am a brat.

All along with the stuffies, training set, building blocks, remote control cars/ boats.

Just to spend time fully regress as the toddler that I am on the inside, but in a place that us safe and not going to impact on my adult side/job.
That..is so beautifully sweet and sad at the same time.

Okay. I want this instead.

Or both. Both, please.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, BobbiSueEllen, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
Not really something I can buy, but I'd love to build an adult sized bouncer someday ^^ I've seen people successfully do it on reddit and that's a big dream of mine. It doesn't sound all that hard, the materials are just expensive.

Reactions: Throwawaw11, osirisboi15 and Angelapinks
I want some KozyKomfy sleepers that are in the 2020 pj's thread, those look absolutely awesome, comfy and give me that little toddler tingle.

Reactions: BAP21 and BobbiSueEllen
Chimera said:
Not really something I can buy, but I'd love to build an adult sized bouncer someday ^^ I've seen
You may be in luck. I have a new bouncer for sale. The bouncer will fit up to a 30" waist if your interested pm me for price?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200701-193837_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-193837_Gmail.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Chimera
onecho said:
That..is so beautifully sweet and sad at the same time.

Okay. I want this instead.

Or both. Both, please.

Yea I know, once i thought if i found someone to look after me, I would be happy, signing my Adult side a way a living 24/7 as an ABDL Little.

But now I know there is a balance to all this. But being full on Little and being looked after for 2 day is something I would love to try out.

A few years ago I put up a thread, called Should Littles be allowed to drive.

Where I put the question should we have the choice.

If we are a Little that a real Little, not an age player. It not a choice, we are the way we are. And at the moment we all live "normal." Lives what ever "normal is.

But as security come more awair of us, would we wont to have constrictions but upon us. As children have on them.?

tenderbottoms47 said:
You may be in luck. I have a new bouncer for sale. The bouncer will fit up to a 30" waist if your interested pm me for price?
Thanks for the offer buddy but I'm a 38" waist, that won't work I think? :(

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I just want enough space to be little in, and my CG being able to make me little.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, BobbiSueEllen and siysiy
What DON'T I want is the question, I want EVERYTHING! A tricycle! I guess that's the top of my list, and not an adult, a child's. I want to tell everybody that's MY TRICYCLE! A stroller and highchair for my doll so I can be more of a mommy to her. A full little girl's nursery. Katie deserves to be a little girl.

• Love
Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet, Paddy2020, BAP21 and 2 others
Tykables camelot, galactic, pride, and rascals.

a doughnut stacking toy like the one tykables used to do i've always wanted one maybe Santa will bring oneTykablesBigRingStacker3-516290_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Paddy2020, JaysonTheRegressor, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Hmm, I'd say a guided missile launcher that auto-targets Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz cars that come within 3 feet of my on my bike while going 20 over the speed limit.

Other than that, I'd love a supply of ABU SDK nappies that are folded in the middle instead of twice and a replica pampers box to fit them in.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs, HTML, JaysonTheRegressor and 2 others
I’d really like a poofy cloth diaper but it’s probably gonna be a pain in the rear to wash.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
onecho said:
All right, with all the mayhem in the world, let’s take one minute and talk about something fun: what is the most recent Little item you saw that made you want to beg momma or daddy to let you take it home? For me:View attachment 45010
that I never got but I did get almost all the care bear stuffies

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Chimera said:
Not really something I can buy, but I'd love to build an adult sized bouncer someday ^^ I've seen people successfully do it on reddit and that's a big dream of mine. It doesn't sound all that hard, the materials are just expensive.
Just need a riggers, or tree trimmers harness (nylon) and some garage door springs and chains.
I think that could work.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
You really wanna know what I want? Okay! 😊

Dress.jpg

I want a collection of cute, fancy Sissy dresses like these! My dream wardrobe! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 52837, Seasonedcitizen, LatinLex and 3 others
Back