Your “I WANT!!!” list

LilPupper said:
a doughnut stacking toy like the one tykables used to do i've always wanted one maybe Santa will bring oneView attachment 45017
I've got good news for ya: go to Walmart, they have genuine Fisher-Price Giant Rock-A-Stacks for $20. Enjoy! 🥳

Welp, I got my teddies, my giant Rock-A-Stack...getting a giant Rubik's cube...now, I wanna crib and real adult tricycle. Maybe a high chair, time will tell... 🥰 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Paddy2020
this sissy little girls want list is very simple...... i wants to permanently forget that i was ever a growned-up, and have ALWAYS been a 3 year-old little girl

Attachments

• DSCF6509 (2).JPG
    DSCF6509 (2).JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
DiaperedDiscreetly said:
I’d really like a poofy cloth diaper but it’s probably gonna be a pain in the rear to wash.
It doesn't have to be that way! What's your biggest worry? The thing is, you want absorbency that dries as quickly as possible, without being more work than you want to do, aside from drying.

What I mean is, if no folding is something you absolutely want, then you might try serging the edges of each individual layer together, so they don't frey, and then sew the layers together with one line of stitches, right up the middle, so the absorbency is all together, but each layer can flop around, to dry faster.

If a bit of folding doesn't bother you, prefolds are available for us, so you don't need to sew your own. If pinning or Boingoing isn't something you want to do, you can add snaps, or maybe even velcro, to them, and not have to worry about some foreign affixment system. Prefolds doesn't dry as fast as flats, but adult flats suck. There are contours, which are prefolds with the leg area cutouts, but they may not function as well, because there may not be enough material to jellyroll fold.

If you don't mind washing your covers every time, you might like pocket diapers. Just don't overstuff them, or your leg elastics will droop away from your leg, and elastics that aren't touching you, isn't helping you. Is it the detergent that scares you? Don't let it. There's no reason to not use the detergent you use on your other laundry. You have 2 choices, no fabric softener, or natural fabric softener. If you're using a 100% Natural fabric, you can use whatever cream or ointment you want. If your fabric is synthetic, your cream must be natural. Petroleum causes repelling! Zinc oxide doesn't cause repelling, but it does cause staining.

I'd personally never buy a fitted, or AI1 or fitted, because they take forever to dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LilPupper said:
a doughnut stacking toy like the one tykables used to do i've always wanted one maybe Santa will bring oneView attachment 45017
I checked not too long ago. Those should still be available. Click on the picture of them, if you want to support ABDL business, if not, BobbiSueEllen is right, they're at Wal-Mart.

I want these diapers in size small, but they go from size medium 😭

rearzelite.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I checked not too long ago. Those should still be available. Click on the picture of them, if you want to support ABDL business, if not, BobbiSueEllen is right, they're at Wal-Mart.
they don't ship to the uk tho so i can't get half of the tykables stuff as the uk seller on sells the onesies and shortalls ect not the hats,shoes,bedding,blankets oversized toys ect

• Wow
I would love to have a set of adult size teething keys that are in bright primary colors 🙂

Reactions: Deleted member 9978 and BobbiSueEllen
LilPupper said:
they don't ship to the uk tho so i can't get half of the tykables stuff as the uk seller on sells the onesies and shortalls ect not the hats,shoes,bedding,blankets oversized toys ect
I'm so sorry.

On another note, I should probably talk about what I want now, so I can stay on topic, but what I want doesn't exist yet, because individual needs, perfectionism, refusal to settle, and lack of a thing maker.

I'd like 7 little daytime outfits, to fit my oddly specific style, and my CP.
7 of the same, but for nighttime.
An oddly specific toy, that would take too long to type, but I've described on other threads, the same with the bottle, and gummy type paci
All the hairbows in the known universe, as long as I like them.
Cloth fluff of my own design, and the stuff to go with it.
Black patent leather Merry Janes that don't have the issue of being thick and chunky the way lolita ones do
A backpack to match one I had as a kid
The entire Mister Rogers' Neighborhood series, among too many others to type.
An adjustable, spherical bed, because bars creep me out
A rocking horse in my size that doesn't look like adaptive equipment but still accommodates me.
A trike that does the same
A book collection of all my favorites
A playroom
My own AB Little DL sensitive company, to make all the stuff I'm so dang persnickity about!

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
LilPupper said:
Possible eureka! If the stackers Wal-Mart, and ASDA is the Wal-Mart of your neck of the woods. . .?

ASDA carries the Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack on their site, it can be had in the UK. Just under £16.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 73916 and SpAzpieSweeTot
One day!

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-09-26-21-07-49.png
    Capture+_2020-09-26-21-07-49.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
MrPurple said:
Hmm, I'd say a guided missile launcher that auto-targets Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz cars that come within 3 feet of my on my bike while going 20 over the speed limit.

Other than that, I'd love a supply of ABU SDK nappies that are folded in the middle instead of twice and a replica pampers box to fit them in.

I think you forgot Cheeps... I mean Jeeps.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and onecho
HTML said:
I see what you did there. I approve. * golf clap *

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Possible eureka! If the stackers Wal-Mart, and ASDA is the Wal-Mart of your neck of the woods. . .?
ASDA also sells one of the largest-sized baby diapers available in retail. I believe the ‘6+’ size in the ‘Little Angels’ line is for 44 pounds and up. Sounds like a good store for British Littles!

Maybe something like this...?

onecho said:
ASDA also sells one of the largest-sized baby diapers available in retail. I believe the ‘6+’ size in the ‘Little Angels’ line is for 44 pounds and up. Sounds like a good store for British Littles!

The plus represents additional absorption but the size is the same as size 6.

HTML said:
I just saw a video of Billings, Montana cops who cornered a prison escapee, who was driving a newer Jeep Wrangler. They tried to bust his side glass with batons, crowbars...zero effect. Spooky.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'll have a look today as I'm going shopping later

Screenshot_20200927_114019.jpgfound the giant one

• Love
Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Back