Your favourite weather?

GoodniteLover219 said:
If that kind of weather is what you're into, why not move down here to Texas or in the South than?! 🤣 You'll feel right at home I'm sure!

Hmmm... Last time I went to Texas, there was a heatwave. It reached 118 F one day (48 Celsius). I distinctly remember thinking to myself, "I might actually be too hot. I didn't know that was possible!!!" If I'd been wearing shorts instead of long black jeans, it would've been perfect! 🤣

I liked Floridian weather too, but... and maybe this was just random co-incidence, but it seemed like everywhere I went, the air-conditioning set to "Antarctic Snow Storm"! 😁🥶

• Haha
Reactions: Furrytum and GoodniteLover219
tiny said:
Hmmm... Last time I went to Texas, there was a heatwave. It reached 118 F one day (48 Celsius). I distinctly remember thinking to myself, "I might actually be too hot. I didn't know that was possible!!!" If I'd been wearing shorts instead of long black jeans, it would've been perfect! 🤣

I liked Floridian weather too, but... and maybe this was just random co-incidence, but it seemed like everywhere I went, the air-conditioning set to "Antarctic Snow Storm"! 😁🥶
I guess I would say, "Get use to it!" cause that's normally what we do here in the South. Too hot; just crank up that frost on the air conditioner! 🤣

And you're right on the clothing. If you plan to travel or live here, our fashion is usually the tank tops or shirts without sleeves and shorts or swim suits- for when you wanna go for a dip. And anything black? Good luck to that! 😆

Reactions: Furrytum
GoodniteLover219 said:
And anything black? Good luck to that! 😆
Pah! That sounds like a challenge!!! Turn off the air-con, Tiny's coming to visit! :p

Reactions: Furrytum
Cold weather

Favorite weather is weather you cannot sense or feel at all. There are literally two, maybe three days a year like this, where you can walk outside and literally ignore the air. It's awesome.

Reactions: dogboy
I love cold weather. When hiking, I like running about, jumping on rocks and climbing trees, walls and fences. However, as a trans man I bind my chest and this makes my breathing awkward so I don't have the stamina for running, jumping and climbing trees (that Eddie Izzard reference was unintentional, but pleasing.) In cold weather, I can wear a sports bra, tight t-shirt and baggy hoodie to appear flat enough that it is safe to go outside, and I can play to my heart's content without getting tired or breathless.

Cool weather, late fall or early spring, no pollen, no bugs and no sweat!

Another vote for early spring; not yet warm enough to wear shorts outside, but comfortable to wear sandals, or sneakers without socks.

I love your average type of day in autumn. Kinda gloomy but not raining, no bugs, and the right temperature for jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a vest or light jacket.

I LOVE living in Ontario, Canada because I get to enjoy all four seasons.

I always look forward to the next season but the ABDL in me loves cooler weather because I cannot wear diapers when doing outdoor activities or anything when the temps are in the 30s (80f-90f); I can also sleep in my ABDL onesies and footed PJs when its cooler weather.

Aside from that I love all four seasons!

I prefer living in Canada with the four seasons rather than the Caribbean where it's always sunny and hot; for the most part.

Snow flurries on Christmas morning is priceless
Watching the snow melt into small streams, seeing tulips sprout is priceless, and seeing Robins and Geese arrive is amazing
Having hot humid summers make summer break and vacation amazing
Halloween in late October is super cool here, the leaves have turned orange and mostly fallen to the ground, the sun sets early and its eerie.

Back