Would you meet an ABDL in person?

LittleAndAlone said:
I can just picture the trench coats and hoods. "You got the stuff?" *looking around nervously*
Same thing with long vinyl raincoats. I love a good raincoat and diaper combination. :love:

Reactions: denimchicken and OriginalWetone
MegaLugia said:
Same thing with long vinyl raincoats. I love a good raincoat and diaper combination. :love:
Back alley diaper trades worse than drugs. Like carry a bag of cocaine on you for an excuse in case you get caught to keep their attention away from the diapers. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Koltzi, OriginalWetone, tempestcd and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
Back alley diaper trades worse than drugs. Like carry a bag of cocaine on you for an excuse in case you get caught to keep their attention away from the diapers. 🤣
That's still a pretty good point, but of course, I would never do any back-alley diaper trades. I was referring to my love of the raincoat and diaper combination (even with the raincoat closed). I even have a love of long trench coats too, but I would never use it for cocaine. ;)

MegaLugia said:
That's still a pretty good point, but of course, I would never do any back-alley diaper trades. I was referring to my love of the raincoat and diaper combination (even with the raincoat closed). I even have a love of long trench coats too, but I would never use it for cocaine. ;)
I wouldn't go trade anything anywhere without a battalion of autonomous sentry weapons surrounding me. There's always someone or some agency looking to make a problem out of someone else's business. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia
LittleAndAlone said:
I wouldn't go trade anything anywhere without a battalion of autonomous sentry weapons surrounding me. There's always someone or some agency looking to make a problem out of someone else's business. 😂
Of course, I wouldn't do that either. ;)

Im actually quite private in my DL activity and mostly keep to myself with it. My wife is aware but isnt into it though. In my years before being married had often hoped to meet a female partner that was ABDL. I knew they were few and far between so I didnt make it a big priority as far as meeting anyone. Even these days I sometimes think what it would be like meeting another opposite sex ABDL. Sharing and meeting with other ABDL guys though is just not something I am into.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MegaLugia
I did for the first time on Saturday when I went to a munch. Unfortunately, most of them were men and the few women were taken. I was hoping to find a mommy.

Reactions: MegaLugia
I would absolutely love to meet other ABDLs!!! I’ve talked with quite a few online but even with getting to know each other the chances are extremely slim if existing at all.

I’d also love to be able to find a way to learn about munchies and other meet ups that don’t include me having to make accounts or visit fetish sites…to me my little side and diapers are a SFW and I hate having to comb through lots of other stuff to try and find something

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
Outdoorlife said:
Hi out there,

I’m thinking of actually meeting another ABDL in person after talking to them online. However, I am a little nervous to have someone know who I am and my secret.

I’m just curious who out there has met others in real life and how did it go?

This is would be just an outing in a public place and nothing more than friendship.
Yes, of course i would meet. i have many friends who are ABDL and we are just friends. i am very social love meeting other people. having friends that share something in common is pretty cool and can lead to very close friendship. like any friendship it takes time to develop so take it slow and get to know each other and discover what others interests he or she has outside of being ABDL. I and my ABDL friends have gone on trips/holidays together (cruises and weekend rentals), movies, theme parks, festivals, concerts, cookouts, dinner, and just hung out chatting. having an ABDL friend is the same as any other friendship the only thing that might set it apart is that you all are wearing diapers (LOL). you never know who might be a long term friend if you don't give him or her a chance.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, denimchicken, MegaLugia and 1 other person
yes im married as well and the whole nine yards of it i look at it this way when u decide to get married its the same fear and we have to push ourselves to cross that line to commit i apply the same fear of meeting a abdl u just have to trust yourself and push through the fear too do it
so answer for me would be yes i travel the country so often as a once off its not going to hurt u have nothing to fear of stepping out of your comfort zone

Reactions: MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
Yes, in fact twice! Both times it was fine. The dynamic was a little odd though, because usually my nappy fetish is the last thing you'd find out about me (if at all), but in these two cases it was the first thing they knew.

Reactions: michaelmc, denimchicken, MegaLugia and 1 other person
I'm hoping to meet up with some fellow abdls before the end of the year. It will probably be in the form of a munch. Based on this thread, I think I will have a good time.

Reactions: michaelmc, Joeysms, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
I'd love to meet another abdl/little but non really near where I am unfortunately :-(

Reactions: michaelmc, MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
I've had a growing interest in meeting up with other ABDLs. It could be cool to have someone else to talk to irl, or maybe even have things develop to be able to 'play' together, although I'm very cautious, and wouldn't want to meet with just anyone. I'd have to ensure that they have good judgement, and are okay with things moving slowly (like a few public boring 'lunch meetups' before anything more little focused.)

Reactions: michaelmc, ShyBoo81, MegaLugia and 3 others
Someday I would like to, for sure.

Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc, Joeysms and 2 others
Have thought about it many times but always chickened out, I wouldn't want any of my friends knowing what I am and there is a big chance that if you talk to on the internet and the meet them they may not be AB or DL but someone who demands money for there silence.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: ShyBoo81, MegaLugia, denimchicken and 1 other person
Yep, been there, done that, got the T-Shirt! :giggle:

denimchicken said:
I'm hoping to meet up with some fellow abdls before the end of the year. It will probably be in the form of a munch. Based on this thread, I think I will have a good time.
Be careful as it becomes very addictive...
It took me 50 years to meet the first one and in 2-3 years I've met around 100!!!

I've found fantastic friends and organize now every fall a 3 days week-end in a rented house for 6-8 people... every year a different place with different activities.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Joeysms, ShyBoo81 and 4 others
I'm taking the FetLife approach. Basically everyone at a munch is going because they want to be around like minded people. If there is a shady person who is going to ruin a friendly get together they will probably get called out
Baloo said:
Have thought about it many times but always chickened out, I wouldn't want any of my friends knowing what I am and there is a big chance that if you talk to on the internet and the meet them they may not be AB or DL but someone who demands money for there silence.

We need a few Diaper Campouts here in the US of A. Some travel would be a good enough incentive for shy ones to consider stepping out with far less fear. Plus, they're lots of fun! A full week in Pampers, even baby attire if they so want! Y'all would love it!

Plus, I'd be happy without the fear of having to sweat out the Customs bit...especially with an extensive layette in back, which would be laid bare...added to an agent's words of "We cant let you in at this time". It's happened to others. Customs can be da*n cruel.

Reactions: michaelmc, denimchicken, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
Back