Would you meet an ABDL in person?

Outdoorlife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi out there,

I’m thinking of actually meeting another ABDL in person after talking to them online. However, I am a little nervous to have someone know who I am and my secret.

I’m just curious who out there has met others in real life and how did it go?

This is would be just an outing in a public place and nothing more than friendship.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Jrodabdl, SherriLil and 1 other person

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've asked myself this very question, and I honestly don't have an answer... Being married complicates things on a whole other level, even tho it would only be to make a friend.

Reactions: KindaOlde and Highlander

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lumos said:
I've asked myself this very question, and I honestly don't have an answer... Being married complicates things on a whole other level, even tho it would only be to make a friend.
I would, but with the same caveat: I'm married, so it'd be strictly platonic (e.g., getting together to watch a game). I'm not sure I'd be comfortable wearing a t-shirt and a diaper around anyone else, let alone having someone actually touch me - unless it's my wife, obviously.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Lumos and odd1inSyde

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Outdoorlife said:
Hi out there,

I’m thinking of actually meeting another ABDL in person after talking to them online. However, I am a little nervous to have someone know who I am and my secret.

I’m just curious who out there has met others in real life and how did it go?

This is would be just an outing in a public place and nothing more than friendship.
Just be sure to communicate what it is you're looking for exactly. I made the mistake of trading numbers with some ABDLs at a meetup, thinking we were just going to hang out and maybe ageplay. ALL of them wanted more sexual things, which is fine, but not my cup of tea.

TabaCrate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It took me a very long time to meet the first ABDL.
Also married, childrens, very social, it was impossible for me to meet someone. No way.

Then, one guy at one hour drive from home suggested a lunch. It took me another year (yes year) to accept. A lunch in the next city, business hours, no special sign, no risk. I even didn't put my car too close.

It was the beginning of the freedom!

3 months after, I went to my first dinner with half a dozen of ABDL.
6 months after, I went to my first week-end with 83 people!

Today, I have a "new family". A bunch of very close friends and we meet 4-6 times a year for a long week-end including a big one (40+ people).

Carefully select the first person you'll meet. The one that suggested the lunch was well known in the community, had a good reputation, it helped, and it was true. This guy removed most of my fear, it was the first time I could discuss freely about ABDL, it gave me wings. There are beautiful people in the community and unfortunately also as much a**h***** than in the whole society. Be realistic, don't let emotions guide you! It's like a first date planned on internet...

Reactions: thedlguy, DLBIG, hti24 and 3 others

JaysonTheRegressor

DNI if NSFW
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
I bumped into one while I was at work! He was wearing a peekabu hat and I had a peekabu sticker on my water bottle heehee
We're now in the same local littles telegram group

Reactions: hti24, buridan and SherriLil

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
TabaCrate said:
It took me a very long time to meet the first ABDL.
I've wrestled with this as well. I'm married and have kids and am not looking for a gay tryst or something like that, but I am interested in having a beer or a coffee or lunch with like-minded individuals, so your post, @TabaCrate , gives me some hope. I've attended a couple of events at Rearz over the years (I live about an hour from them), and those were handled really well, and I enjoyed being in a space where "this" was open and normal, and generally tastefully conducted (nobody was wearing just a diaper, for example). I was wary of exchanging real life contact info with anyone, however, so I didn't come away from it with any new social contacts.

I recently exchanged emails on a like-minded site with an older gentlemen who lives not too far from me and he's expressed the same thing - that he wants to meet up with someone for a friendly chat. I feel a bit safer because the guy is 71 and married, so I'm sort of assuming we're on the same page, and, it lowers the "physical danger" quotient a bit, but that said, this IS the internet, so maybe "he's" a 30-year-old female bodybuilder who can kick my ass, who knows. I was in an email conversation with a woman a bit older than I am a year ago that was arcing towards having lunch in a city an hour away, but then they backed out, which I totally understood.

I know there are places where lunches and such are advertised but I haven't found any that pertain to my geographic neck of the woods (Toronto area), although admittedly, I'm a neophyte with these types of sites so I probably haven't looked hard enough.

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
i would but would need to chat for a while i have severe mental health problems and trust issues xxx

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah not me. I prefer my anonymity. Once the secret is out there I'm the kind of guy that would be constantly looking over my shoulder, especially if I didn't get a good vibe upon our meeting.
No thank you, I'm quite comfortable the way things are. There's truth to the saying," Let a sleeping dog lie".

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Reactions: babyjoe20

EssexnappyMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I have and would again

Reactions: babyjoe20

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
It's highly seeming less to trust the outside dating websites. Here is how I take it , if you cannot feel comfortable dating yourself and cannot find a ABDL GIRL just by not looking (I'm A man god forbidden I say that🤣) then jeepers creepers me mate it's surely not going to happen on a dating site right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrodabdl

buridan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Would and have, many times!

Use common sense about meeting strangers. You are wise to plan your first meeting in a public place.

Reactions: chamberpot

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I wouldn't mind meeting an abdl in person

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have thought about meeting many times in the past, but haven't been comfortable enough to do so. As an idea it feels nice, but I'm finding it very hard to trust anyone that much. I would also want it to be completely non-sexual. I also still have a huge fear and anxiety of someone I konw finding out and me having to explain it to other people in my life.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would have to have been talking to this person on line for a long time otherwise I wouldn't be interested in a meet up.

Outdoorlife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks all for the input. I think a lot of us are on the same level with anxiety and fear of partner finding out. It is comforting to hear some people made friends out of there efforts.

I think I will continue to make sure this person is legit and expectations are on the same level.

Reactions: Highlander

diaperpatrol

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have met murmurous AB’s, DL’s and mommy’s/daddy’s over the 23 years I’ve been into this. there are some experiences that weee awkward, or uncomfortable. but most people I’ve met up with are really nice.

Reactions: thedlguy

lilkayden

Genuine Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've met many and have gone to many munches. Just remember to always meet people in public if it's your first time or I've also done many video chats to get to know the person first.

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm really active in my local community and have gone to conventions, so I've met a lot of abdls. They're just another person that you share a secret common interest with. As others have said as long as you both seem to be in the same page you'll probably be fine.