Would you meet an ABDL in person?

I did once. Someone who reached out to me, not too far from home. We met in a restaurant. Chit Chat… it was polite, respectful, but can’t say there was chermistry.

I’m not actively looking for that, but under the right circonstances, I would do it again😃

Reactions: michaelmc and chamberpot
I recently tried to start a dialogue with a local ABDL via PM.
I wanted to get to know him a bit first. Things seemed to be really progressing and then he dropped off the face of the earth.

I even sent him a note to see if everything was OK and asking him if I had said anything wrong. He never responded.

So I guess it’s not as easy as I thought it would be.

I would enjoy meeting someone after a bit of time getting to know them a bit. no different then meeting fellow dirt-bike riders and hooking up to do some trail riding or hooking up with someone that i met though a boating forum to enjoy a day or two out on the boat, or meeting up at the gun range to do some shooting, all of which i have done in the past.

Nope ! Mommy/wife won’t allow that ever , there’s to any dangerous people out there . Besides I’m disabled to a point mommy would need to be there as well . I did accidentally meet another AB in public at a doctors office . Only reason I knew was because he had a binky strap still on hid cute shirt . I smiled at him and pointed to my shirt then to his , he forgot to remove it and turned bright red . I just smiled real big and un buttoned my little coat mommy dresses me and showed him my cute snap crotch jumper mommy put on me . Then I pushed down the edge and pulled up the edge of my bambino diaper . He smiled so big it made my day , he pointed to me and made a AB with sign langue and I shook my head yes . We never spoke he was across the sitting room from me and mommy . Funny thing mommy never caught on she was typing on her phone . When he left ( he truly was very cute ) he waved byby in a baby fashion . That was the first time I ever met a AB in public . Oh he was with his care giver a much older lady she never caught on to our little quiet hand chat either lol . But I wish I had a friend close that was a AB/ toddler like me so I could have someone to play with my toys . Mommy would certainly investigate them to be sure they were not dangerous . Plus I’d be watched closely by mommy because I can’t walk much and anyone could hurt me easily I’m pretty small weighing 137 pounds a bigger person could hurt me . Please be careful sweetie 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, Freddie07601, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I've always low key hoped I would meet another abdl while picking up goodnites. Mostly for just small talk, and to feel like I wasnt alone in this lifestyle.

I did once however meet two people at the ABU warehouse in Seattle and talking about it openly did help with my acceptance of liking diapers.

Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and little77
Outdoorlife said:
Hi out there,

I’m thinking of actually meeting another ABDL in person after talking to them online. However, I am a little nervous to have someone know who I am and my secret.

I’m just curious who out there has met others in real life and how did it go?

This is would be just an outing in a public place and nothing more than friendship.
Would love to meet someone who is on my wavelength

Reactions: michaelmc
CuteKitten said:
I have thought about meeting many times in the past, but haven't been comfortable enough to do so. As an idea it feels nice, but I'm finding it very hard to trust anyone that much. I would also want it to be completely non-sexual. I also still have a huge fear and anxiety of someone I konw finding out and me having to explain it to other people in my life.
Me too definitely not sexual although if i meta female ABDL and we click ... well then who knows? but on the whole none sexual is the setting for me it'd e nice to just have a like minded friend to share my ABDL world with 🥰 🚼❤️

michaelmc said:
Me too definitely not sexual although if i meta female ABDL and we click ... well then who knows? but on the whole none sexual is the setting for me it'd e nice to just have a like minded friend to share my ABDL world with 🥰 🚼❤️
Where about in the UK do you live

Babynix said:
Where about in the UK do you live
Used to live in Coventry but moved to Middlesbrough

I would love to meet another little in a strictly platonic sense and only a female since I’m married. But I’d be cautious. I’d have to know the person fairly well online before I’d make the move to meet them in real life. And I’d definitely meet them somewhere public first

152 miles 4 hours by car

Absolutely! I am friends on here with a local abdl... we just have to get our schedules to line up... kinda like the stars and moon thing...

Last edited:
I would love to meet an ABDL person myself. The type of ABDL person I would like to meet is someone who is also:
  • Into Pokémon and loves to play the games/trading cards/etc. and loves to collect Pokémon merchandise
  • Has a love of or an obsession with diapers (even if they are technically potty trained)
  • A really nice kind sweetheart
  • Loves to collect and even restore old toys (including old baby toys and children's toys)
  • Very tech savvy and also a talented video gamer (even if it's not Nintendo-related)
  • A very good artist
  • Doesn't mind being a "furry", especially a Pokémon "furry"
  • Likes to even "roleplay" as an ABDL (like playing along with toys)
Personally, I'm single, but I at least have my older brothers and my only sister who is even younger than me (even though they are not in to the ABDL stuff, but I am since I'm the younger brother of my family). Hopefully someday, I might meet one.

Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and ShyBoo81
Maybe someday @BobbiSueEllen and I could meet at a Maverik somewhere for lunch. She'd know me by my wheelchair. :geek:

Reactions: michaelmc, MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
That's cool! I got one of my own! 🥳

Reactions: michaelmc and PaigeCherubiel
Yeah. I'm a bit shy sometimes but I've been coming out of my shell more lately and want to actually meet some babies to hang with.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
I would love to meet up with other AB/DLs, but I live in the Texas Panhandle. It would be a long drive to meet up.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Same. Im at point where Ive been into ABDL long enough that I wanna take it up a notch beyond online interactions and actually befriend another little IRL. But the hardest part is finding someone who lives reasonably close to where I live

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and BobbiSueEllen
Back