Why do USA diapers suck?

BigAl1 said:
I hope N.S lowers prices when they start production in the USA.
I would love that too but the truth is bang for the buck their products are worth every cent to me. Everything even close to the quality already cost more and the customer service is next to none.

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, geka, CptKirk and 2 others
People in america are soooo convinced that they will be noticed! its crazy. I've worn diapers in public for weeks on end for years! trust me they don'nt notice (unless its showing, by the way ive tried to let it show and even then people don't care.) Bring on the thickness LOL. I like thick diapers and i cannot lie, and others don't care!

• Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty, Edgewater and BigAl2
Attends premier are thick and absorbent.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
BigAl1 said:
Its not unerwear it diaper!!

Yes a diaper. They make premier underwear too. (y)

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
BigAl1 said:
I wore these for a couple of months last year.
Not bad at all.

Reactions: Edgewater and BigAl2
Diaperman95 said:
NS is fixing to start making their very own mega max. I have already tried one made in the US plant and it lives up yo the China made one. NorthShore is the real deal you will not find a more caring staff.
We were told this as well. They are also trying to charge less for it. We only buy from them and they have always been great to work with

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Not all US Brand names are junk!! I find your classification of such very short sighted as the US also has NorthShore diapers, which is one of the leaders, if not the leader in Premium Adult Diapers with a full line of IC products that are equal in quality!!

Reactions: Rusher, BigAl2 and CptKirk
Eclectic said:
The issue you refer to has been the situation for 45+ years. The U.S. versions of major brands have been vastly inferior. There are probably lots of reasons, including diaper shame being a big issue in the U.S. But, I think one of the major reasons is economic. For decades, diaper manufacturers have known that you can reduce cost by making a cheaper product and call it a discreet brief. That, the generally less informed consumer, and the messed up health care system in this country, or lack thereof, means make it cheap stupid.
I love the ABDL diapers that are available domestically! Its all a matter of preference and perspective I think

katierichards7777 said:
I love the ABDL diapers that are available domestically! Its all a matter of preference and perspective I think
Available yes, but they are not made in the U.S. I like them too as long as they aren’t stupidly expensive, which most of them are. It sort of depends on whether you have to wear diapers or not. Going through 3 or 4 ABDL diapers a day is just too costly.

Diaperman95 said:
NS is fixing to start making their very own mega max. I have already tried one made in the US plant and it lives up yo the China made one. NorthShore is the real deal you will not find a more caring staff.
Nice to see more manufacturing being brought "back" to the United States. I anticipate it'll ease supply and stock issues too.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Rusher, diapeybabybrian and 1 other person
Mehrabad98 said:
Nice to see more manufacturing being brought "back" to the United States. I anticipate it'll ease supply and stock issues too.
That and you can not really say how things are going to be between the US trade and China in the near future. Not to talk politics but if China was to invade Taiwan all bets are off as it would most likely put us opposing each other in world war. We do need to be less dependent on China.

Eclectic said:
Available yes, but they are not made in the U.S. I like them too as long as they aren’t stupidly expensive, which most of them are. It sort of depends on whether you have to wear diapers or not. Going through 3 or 4 ABDL diapers a day is just too costly.
I am total incontinent on my bladder and have lost a lot of my fecal control as well. I use Mega max and most days two is enough some days I will use 3. I buy 2 cases a month and normally have some left over the next month. That is 80 diapers a month

Reactions: CptKirk
Diaperman95 said:
I am total incontinent on my bladder and have lost a lot of my fecal control as well. I use Mega max and most days two is enough some days I will use 3. I buy 2 cases a month and normally have some left over the next month. That is 80 diapers a month
You have different incontinence than me. I urinate between 18 and 22 times a day. I also have a full BM 2 to 6 times a day, usually 3. Two super diapers per day are not going to cut it for me.

I used to love Northshore Supremes and bought cases of them 10 years ago. Then they raised their prices significantly, taxed me, and cheapened the Supremes. I have not been a fan of their products for years now. Too expensive and not worth it in my opinion.

American diapers are definitely totall shit.
Pardon my honesty.
If I piss the one I have on now one more time this evening sitting here in my wheelchair my wheelchair will get wet and smelly of piss.

CptKirk said:
US/N. American diaper companies are CONVINCED that discretion is the consumers most important issue!

I'm going to be posting a link to a survey TENA sent me. I answered it explaining the options for answers they provided are inadequate as well as wrote that the "active fiot" Ultima available from Europe is a product that MANY of us would like to have access to as well as why I can't wear their "underwear", why their "cloth-like" tabbed briefs are useless due to them falling off, never staying snug etc. I HOPE that if enough people take his survey demanding access to products that suit our need (without getting into the ABDL aspects!) that MAYBE, just MAYBE, those products will become available here. I know the odds of this are slim, but we have to start somewhere!

Here's the web address and look for their surveys and sign up for their newsletter:

<[email protected]>​

CptKirk
well said basically a lot of US/ North American diaper manufactures design their adult diapers to basically be disposable underwear for lack of a better term which is why a lot of adults who deal with incontinence will use abdl diapers because it is basically an up-scaled baby diaper so it is intended for you to not be making it to the toilet weather it be unintentional or otherwise

American diapers are about to change just not quickly. Trade between China is falling apart. Bad for something’s great for others. USA has gotten lazy accepting products from China.

However most companies have a lot of product still in storage. Still it’s time changes are made.

Peepeegirl said:
You should seen the Brazilian they are worse
What's available in Brazil?

Reactions: Peepeegirl
Eclectic said:
You have different incontinence than me. I urinate between 18 and 22 times a day. I also have a full BM 2 to 6 times a day, usually 3. Two super diapers per day are not going to cut it for me
I used to love Northshore Supremes and bought cases of them 10 years ago. Then they raised their prices significantly, taxed me, and cheapened the Supremes. I have not been a fan of their products for years now. Too expensive and not worth it in my opinion.

I have interstitial cystitis. I sometimes pee as much as every 5 min some days. But it just means I have smaller wettings at a time. when my bladder is so bad Most all humans are still only produce around 2000 to 3000 ml a day on the very high end. But every drip of mine is caught. Some days I have more than one BM but some days I do not have any. I don't under stand what yothey are a bambinu mean by a full BM 6 times a day. I can see how a person can have multiple bowel accidents a day and want or need to change afterwards but you still only make so much poop a day it is just more spread out. But lots of products available. Have you tried a large booster or fecal pads you can throw out when you have the poop. I sometimes if not to bad can chunk a seni booster. They are a big hour glass 25 in long booster and only cost around 50 cents each on Amazon. That and Abenia make some fecal shape pads too but they are pretty bulky to wear with another product. I get that every ones is different and everyone's ass is shaped different and like assholes we all got opinions. But having lived my life as a incontinent person my entire adult life and most all of my teen years I have a lot of experience with lesser diapers as that is all we had back in the day. I would say from my personal view that premium extended wear diapers are way better for most incontinence people. Now maybe my view could be skewed a bit from growing up wearing store brand diapers. I had a urologist turn me on to molicare many years ago from a mail order catalog. Of course fecal IC plays a big role because you cant be hanging out all day in shit. Your skin hates it and so does everyone around you. Lol

Every diaper made has raised their prices significantly over the last ten years. I use to buy abena $36 a case Total dry Xplus I loved I could get 48 for 42bucks. I had really a hard time keeping them in stock and they are a bambino brand ic medical version. But I do see okay deals every now and again. They are better than supremes form NS by a lot and cheaper than mega max. If you have never used them they are a lot like a mega max or incontrol fit wise. They do not run quite as big or thick but they are a solid 8 hour diaper all day provided poop don't shut you down early, I thought I had seen a ggod deal the other day. I have never ordered from the supplier but I have used this product every day 3 to 4 a day for 6 tears before moving to NorthShore. 48 for $70 This is like $1.48 per diaper. They are still in my top 3 list. It looks like they are out of large at the mtoment but I did see them ins tock last t
time because I almost bought some. To make it up I will even get you a link to some cheap boosters you can toss out as they get wet or soiild!

My ambien kicked in and Ib am stuipid tired so pleasr excuse my typos and get some rest

CptKirk said:
What's available in Brazil?
Tena abena, but abena is expensive and other national brands

Back