Who needs a diaper that holds 8500ml

Not me as that will be like having my dog hanging around my waist She weighs 6.9kg

• Thinking
Reactions: StoneCrab
Pantyman said:
I'd like the super high capacity diapers cuz they are generally much thicker. Yes using them to capacity is impossible but it's fun trying. Have you ever poured water in your diaper? It is insane how much water you can pour in one of those high capacity diapers.
yea i have poured water in my nappy but i stopped doing that cus i can just wet and they last longer

• Haha
Reactions: GypsyNappy, jamiejamie and NappiedTruckDriver
That would be me. I add boosters to everything, even high capacity abdl diapers. The key to happiness, in my opinion, is an engorged heavy diaper. The more the gooder.

• Love
Reactions: SimCo, theancientmariner, wetaccident and 2 others
I drink a lot of beer. When I'm drinking at the bar or at a party, if I'm planning on being there a while, these would be great. The 5000 to 6000ml diapers only last about 3 hrs. once the gates are open-- beer flows straight thru me.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, TigerDL and Woncrinklz
really no body but they are nice. it like and performance car who needs a car that does 180 nobody but why not

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I do. I don't need to change on an overseas flight, so high capacity diapers are a Godsend. I am a heavy wetter, and the lesser capacity diapers easily leak on my overnight. So...yes, there is a market (as evidenced the increasing availability of these diapers) for these diapers. If you want a lower capacity **ap diaper, feel free to stick with Depends. I'll be enjoying my Rearz Critter Caboose over here, thanks very much!

• Haha
Reactions: bigtoddler96, theancientmariner, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
This puppy agrees that higher ISO ratings generally mean more actual absorbancy before worries of leaks, assuming they fit your body right... OTOH, if you want or expect to utilize that extra usable capacity AND wear pants, you better size your pants up a whole lot more to make room for the saturated diaper! There will be no hiding the fact you got very unusual bulk between your legs if you actually use to (usable) capacity.

As stated, the ISO test is literally dunking the entire product in a bath and weighing it afterwords, no compression or extra movement - so in real life usable capacity is almost always less than 1/2 that number or normally even less - with a lot of other factors making the product no longer effective at that point. In my opinion, a diaper that's applied correctly to my body is at capacity when it leaks, even if it could hold more (often with inconvenient gymnastics...). And as a responsible diaper user, my goal is to change before it fails, and hardly feel inconvenienced changing 3 or 4 times a day while wearing a diaper that doesn't hinder my mobility / ability to walk. To this puppy, changes are fun too, the idea of one diaper change a day is too long between changes - most diapers are not perfect at keeping the skin dry and funk can build up that is unpleasant or can lead to rash.

Still totally relate to those that enjoy and prefer the bulk! If it makes you happy, go for it! Experimenting and occasionally scratching an itch for wearing and trying to max out the usage of that diaper and or enjoying the waddle can be fun! Just not practical or necessary for 24/7 usage.

Ooh, the equation may change for this puppy too if higher capacity didn't also mean higher price... As long as it's still comfortable to wear (and move around in!) dry and wet, a less prone to leaking diaper is always preferred, even if I'd be changing long before it's usable capacity is reached.

Reactions: TigerDL, theancientmariner and Woncrinklz
Poohbearboy said:
I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers
Pee, no. High volume enemas, yoobetcha.

Poohbearboy said:
That thing would be heavy as can be by the time you reach that
Oh yes, indeed. I can vouch for this. I've gone past that amount. The Russian nesting doll approach here:

- Abena Abri-form XL4 contaning
- Abena Abri-form L4 with barrier sliced to allow pass thru contaning
- Abena Abri-form M4 with barrier sliced to allow pass thru contaning
- Abena Abri-san contour pad with barrier sliced to allow pass thru

Not inexpensive, but this is maybe a once or twice a month privilege for me.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this is contained in a 2XL nappy wrap that is stuffed inside a 3XL nappy wrap. Some dog training pads stuffed in between the plastic pants. It takes about 10L before it leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, Woncrinklz and todderhr
Even if they hold 2/3 of declared amount, it is overkill!

Poohbearboy said:
Rearz made a diaper it holds 8500ml which is 8.5liter total of wetting the thing. I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers That thing would be heavy as can be by the time you reach that.
That would last me a week 😵‍💫🤪

I would say bad diaper rash with that too.

Poohbearboy said:
who is going to pee that much in diapers

A leaky little who has WAY too many fun games to play and doesn't want to stop for a diaper change. 😜

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, wetaccident, Nowididit and 1 other person
I will usually put on a super high capacity (rearz caboose) diaper after my last shift of work for the week, and then wear it all night and most of the next day. Keeping a washable change mat on my chair to deal with any leaks. But I'll wear low capacity diapers after work, so I don't feel as though I'm wasting it

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Deleted member 63979
ABDL companies all seem to be locked in this big pissing contest (no pun intended) over who can make a diaper with the biggest capacity. Be wary because the capacity advertised means how much it can hold when spread evenly across the whole diaper. If you’re peeing in the one part of the diaper, which most people will do, it won’t hold nearly as much as advertised without leaking or the sap breaking apart.

I’m still all for ones with decent holding capacity, but I wish companies would focus their attention more on other things like aesthetics and tape quality now.

• Love
Reactions: Nowididit and Deleted member 63979
Poohbearboy said:
Rearz made a diaper it holds 8500ml which is 8.5liter total of wetting the thing. I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers That thing would be heavy as can be by the time you reach that.
No one who normally wears would probably use that whole diaper in a day. However for those who wear for pleasure it can be done. Diapers real capacity tends to be half of what is advertised. I could leak those by drinking 3-4 litres over 6 hours of wearing.

Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 63979
Swest001 said:
No one who normally wears would probably use that whole diaper in a day. However for those who wear for pleasure it can be done. Diapers real capacity tends to be half of what is advertised. I could leak those by drinking 3-4 litres over 6 hours of wearing.
That amount of pee would be like having my dog hanging around my waist she weights 6.9kg
My dog
EC196DC1-FEE5-4D55-9C8F-F5D2F12DFCE1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: fullhouse6325, WillFord384, OmiOMy and 2 others
I suppose we must be approaching some kind of limit here, a point at which further absorbency begins to impinge upon other desirable features of the diaper, such as its ability to wick, to resist clumping, etc. Well, let's go. Let's hit that wall already. Maybe when we do, our esteemed diaper companies will find other, more interesting ways to compete.

Reactions: TigerDL
Cottontail said:
I suppose we must be approaching some kind of limit here, a point at which further absorbency begins to impinge upon other desirable features of the diaper, such as its ability to wick, to resist clumping, etc. Well, let's go. Let's hit that wall already. Maybe when we do, our esteemed diaper companies will find other, more interesting ways to compete.
How about tapes that hold or do a Pampers Poo pocket

parcelboy2 said:
How about tapes that hold or do a Pampers Poo pocket
Yeah, let's keep after the baby diaper features. Positional prints, yay! Don't stop now! I really want to see A LOT more elastic in ABDL diapers.

Reactions: WillFord384 and Jonnythepony
Cottontail said:
The amount of liquid a person should be consuming daily is 4 litres. Considering diapers are roughly a third of their actual capacity. I would say 12,000ml would be the absolute max. Anything further would be senseless.

Reactions: TigerDL, Jonnythepony and Cottontail
Back