Who needs a diaper that holds 8500ml

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Rearz made a diaper it holds 8500ml which is 8.5liter total of wetting the thing. I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers That thing would be heavy as can be by the time you reach that.

• Haha
Reactions: MetalDan86, Neroforte, LittleEnigma and 4 others
Need and want are two different things.

• Haha
Reactions: cowprintz, Abnalover, MetalDan86 and 17 others
todderhr said:
Need and want are two different things.
Completely agree

• Love
Reactions: Abnalover and todderhr
Usually those are so called iso ratings, which are quite different from practical absorbency.
Divide that number by 3 and it's usually closer to what you'll get out of it.

Reactions: Deleted member 69192, TigerDL, Woncrinklz and 4 others
Poohbearboy said:
Rearz made a diaper it holds 8500ml which is 8.5liter total of wetting the thing. I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers That thing would be heavy as can be by the time you reach that.
Hell, I just had to change my diaper because it was getting heavy. Tykables waddlers. Capacity 7000 ml with a rearz booster which holds an additional 2500 ml. 9500 total ml which is close to 2.5 gallons. So, yeah the diaper was saturated and I was loving every bit of it till wifey told me to change. Had it on all day since 9 this morning. Was afraid to keep it on all night because I believe it was close to busting apart. Anyway stay diapered.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceary, Jorelaxed, TigerDL and 3 others
I'd love diaper like that tbh

Reactions: babyfur13, Seabear and jonny77
I don't need them but I like them. I'll change after a few wetting but I take great comfort knowing that I can have at least 4 heavy floods without even the slightest risk of leaking. Oh and they are very comfortable dry and powdered. Often times I'll not even use the diaper for the first few floods because I like the soft, thick, powdery,
dry feeling of the diaper.

Reactions: WaddleKitten, babyfur13, YakuiAndOzoi and 4 others
Nowididit said:
I don't need them but I like them. I'll change after a few wetting but I take great comfort knowing that I can have at least 4 heavy floods without even the slightest risk of leaking. Oh and they are very comfortable dry and powdered. Often times I'll not even use the diaper for the first few floods because I like the soft, thick, powdery,
dry feeling of the diaper.
That's what I didn't have. But definitely love that soft feeling, hugging down there.

Def a want not a need

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Davvyboy and satin
Fairwarning said:
Def a want not a need
indeed much less changeing

Reactions: Davvyboy
Not all of that capacity is supposed to be uses. Some of it is supposed to be unused, to keep the skin healthy.

The people who are most likely to need capacity that high, are, for example, wheelchair users, who really can't afford skin breakdown, but only see their attendants twice a day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Teddy
That number means nothing unless you are jumping in a swimming pool diapered. Those numbers are based off of submerging a diaper in water and weighing it afterwards. Note that the salt in urine makes it absorb different also. So I will stick to real user reviews or ones done with a bit of reality like real world incontinence uses to test diapers. A whole lot comes into making a diaper that works. Fit is the number one key and then how fast it wicks.

Reactions: Deleted member 69192, TigerDL, Davvyboy and 2 others
A way to charge more per diapers …. i can’t imagine the smell …. Once I have wore something for 4-6 hours it stinks even if I’m well hydrated.

Reactions: PaddedRita
Poohbearboy said:
I mean who is going to pee that much in diapers
Super Soakers

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Diaperman95 said:
That number means nothing unless you are jumping in a swimming pool diapered. Those numbers are based off of submerging a diaper in water and weighing it afterwards. Note that the salt in urine makes it absorb different also.
Exactly. Those types of capacity numbers are practically meaningless.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Diaperman95
Some people really get their diaper fetish / interest scratched with either or both the bulk or the usable capacity - often times it's "oh, first time this month I get to wear a diaper, I'll spoil myself until it's full!"

This puppy gets it, and used to associate thicker (or fuller!) with a more meaningful diaper experience! After many years of 247 AND with the premium products (5000 ml is my current ISO rating on go-to diapers...) It's just not so important / doesn't scratch that itch anymore.

IMHO diapers with capacities above 5000ml are just impractical / unnecessary and not realistic for 24/7 usage - however a lot of the abdl community isn't 24/7 and it's an occasional experience where the desire for waddle is more important.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceary and StoneCrab
At least u wouldn’t have to change all day!!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Poohbearboy said:
Sometimes it isn't a choice

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Teddy
More waddles the better imo

I'd like the super high capacity diapers cuz they are generally much thicker. Yes using them to capacity is impossible but it's fun trying. Have you ever poured water in your diaper? It is insane how much water you can pour in one of those high capacity diapers.

Reactions: Ceary, WaddleKitten, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Back