Who is in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
South east sissy here

babymomma said:
LOL ay up!!! well either from Leeds and moved thereabouts....Manchester way........
not bad; East Lancs (Pennines) born and bred (proper Lancashire, mind, none of this french 'county' crap that's going about ;) )
our parish borders Yorks.

proper lancashire eh...for a mo i thought you were from wigan....all the ay ups.or bolton lol..but then yorkies do same lol....and where i live well mile up t road talk the same so you could have been up there too lol....lots of ay ups from where i am now right up to yorkshire....:D xxxx

I'm down in the vaguely South-East region... Ahoy!

I'm in North West South East England

Must be the wettest parts of the country ;-)

I'm right down south in Portsmouth.

It would be good, make things a little easier to help others if they ask for things like "Hey need dresses; new stuff" and such;

Yep, Im UK

OOOO a few more since i last looked thanks for coming on..lol yes think the north defo the wetteste part of the country hee hee.....though the south seems to be catching up very quickly ...i agree Signetswan sometimes if somebody asks about something im not sure if they are in the UK or elsewhere so may send links to something too far for them so nice to see who is here ...also be good to know about anything going on in the UK too that may be of interest to us all..hugs xxxx

Born and raised in Derbyshire, though currently living in Leicester.

Akastus said:
Born and raised in Derbyshire, though currently living in Leicester.

You adventurous type you moved one whole county

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oooh, ohhhh! *puts hand up* ask me, ask meee!! I'm from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland toooo! I am from Norfolk. Yrup bur? Naaarfuks quoiyt a noiys place. Aynybuddy frum eastur england abewt here? Dewnt yew worry, I hint got thur ax'nt.

I'm all the way up in Scotland. Kinda on my own up here

Raprture said:
I'm all the way up in Scotland. Kinda on my own up here

I love Scotland. Beautiful country, friendly people.

I live near Manchester.

UK, london here.

Moving soon to worcester midlands uk, as most of my friends don't live in london anymore, house prices are too much and crime rates in my area are very high.

Im in the UK, near Somerset

Hi I live in south Devon, just outside Torquay.

UK too, England

- - - Updated - - -

naughtybrat said:
Im in the UK, near Somerset

NEOPETS DISPLAY PIC OH YEA <3

Hey, I'm new here - and I'm also from Manchester! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back