Who has difficulty to sleep in diapers?

Kittyinpink said:
Coleen sounds awesome. I'm somewhat jealous , in a nice way . I think I might find myself my own Coleen teddy!
Colleen's perfect! She's cuddly, fuzzy soft & warm, me-sized, squeezable, kissable, always up for a cuddle...and never hogs the bed or sheets. I love her...we're always there for each other. 🥰🧸

Reactions: littledub1955, ShyBoo81 and Kittyinpink
Nahhh

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
tobey said:
I intended many times to sleep with a nappie but I always have this exciting feeling that stops me from relaxing.
And because of it, I get nights much shorter and shorter.

Was/is anyone still in that situation?
If some aren't, share some tools.
I have difficulty sleeping without a diaper myself and I also need a pacifier. Otherwise I will struggle all night trying to get to sleep.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
NabePup said:
I use to experience this and it's pretty common actually. For me, it got a lot easier as I started wearing more and getting more use to wearing. One thing that I noticed was that wearing more during the day before doing "normal" daily activities, like grocery shopping or class etc., that really helped me get use to them and made a big difference. When I was only wearing at night I was much more aware that I was wearing and got much more excited by it. While I was wearing and doing my daily routine that distracted me from the fact I was wearing which helped me adjust and get use to it more.
I started off wearing during the day because of necessity ( difficulty in getting porta potty breaks ) and convenience ( to hide the fact that I wet myself a lot ) during a period when I had to stand in one spot 12-14 hours daily directing traffic. So after wearing and using a diaper for such a long period of time, when I tried to wear regular underwear to sleep in I couldn't get to sleep. Because of that, it didn't take me long to start wearing diapers 24/7. I guess I got lucky by having to wear diapers for so long during the day.

littledub1955 said:
I started off wearing during the day because of necessity ( difficulty in getting porta potty breaks ) and convenience ( to hide the fact that I wet myself a lot ) during a period when I had to stand in one spot 12-14 hours daily directing traffic. So after wearing and using a diaper for such a long period of time, when I tried to wear regular underwear to sleep in I couldn't get to sleep. Because of that, it didn't take me long to start wearing diapers 24/7. I guess I got lucky by having to wear diapers for so long during the day.
😍

Reactions: Kymi and BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
I have difficulty sleeping without a diaper myself and I also need a pacifier. Otherwise I will struggle all night trying to get to sleep.
I wouldn't be able to sleep in a nappy, I'm pretty sure. I sometimes sleep with a dummy but then I have periods of not doing anything at all AB/DL.
littledub1955 said:
littledub1955 said:
The longest unbroken time I've worn a nappy for is 9 months. I had to stop for a hospitalisation of 3 weeks and the pattern was broken but it looks as though it's not a choice any more if today is anything to go by.

littledub1955 said:
Yes I have been - now I never wear to sleep in but I do use my dummy.

Reactions: littledub1955
I have difficulties sometimes NOT sleeping in diapers because I have to get up to use the bathroom whereas when in a diaper I can just roll over, pee and go back to sleep. When I know I'm going to wear, I can be more properly hydrated during the evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
DLForever99999 said:
I have difficulties sometimes NOT sleeping in diapers because I have to get up to use the bathroom whereas when in a diaper I can just roll over, pee and go back to sleep. When I know I'm going to wear, I can be more properly hydrated during the evening.
After today that may be the way I'm going now that my incontinence has returned - though I usually wake up and the loo is just across the passage.
But I don't get on with wearing to bed the way things are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had a problem sleeping in my cloth diapers and rubber pants when I was living at home, wet the bed and wore diapers and rubber pants every night until 17. When I finally stopped I didn't sleep as well. After playing around with wearing diapers and rubber pants for a very long time, I finally returned to wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants at night 15 years ago and I sleep like a baby. My fiance always says I look so cute and peaceful when I'm sleeping in my soggy diaper and rubber pants. Should never have stopped wearing at night.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
littledub1955 said:
😍 Thank you

CLPP said:
They fit perfect for me. Very liquid tight. At first I thought they were too big with lots of unnecessary material BUT in actuality they comfortably contain even the most saturated Megamax.
I agree. My Gary PULs are great as my vinyl pp I wore for many years were a bit too hot but getting on this forum many years ago and @dogboy told me of the PUL material. After my first night in my Gary PULs I was totally hooked, much cooler than vinyl. I also wear my PULs over an M4 or Rearz Rebel when skiing and even after 3 full voids in the day I have never leaked. My thighs are 23 inch circumference which is a BIG factor when I purchase anything. At waist size 34 / 35 I wear a small and they are perfect. They are secure at the waist and leg openings without pinching but still have some "blousieness" in the body portion for thick disposables with alot of SAP that bulge when fully wet. Best ski combo beneath my snow bibs I know!

JOCKMAN said:
I agree. My Gary PULs are great as my vinyl pp I wore for many years were a bit too hot but getting on this forum many years ago and @dogboy told me of the PUL material. After my first night in my Gary PULs I was totally hooked, much cooler than vinyl. I also wear my PULs over an M4 or Rearz Rebel when skiing and even after 3 full voids in the day I have never leaked. My thighs are 23 inch circumference which is a BIG factor when I purchase anything. At waist size 34 / 35 I wear a small and they are perfect. They are secure at the waist and leg openings without pinching but still have some "blousieness" in the body portion for thick disposables with alot of SAP that bulge when fully wet. Best ski combo beneath my snow bibs I know!
I bought some all in ones with a PUL outer shell and were advertised as super absorbent diaper with a breathable leakproof water barrier. Even though I rinsed them twice and never used fabric softener they never absorbed and contained even the smallest of leaks and the waterproof she'll would get me wet if I sat on a wet bench. That's why I wear plastic pants. Those work very well for me. My mattress hasn't gotten wet one time. That's with no protector.

I think from what I've heard other member here say, the AIOs have their problems. They don't hold a lot and I think there was a period of time where they were manufactured with some pin hole problems in the plastic. The other problem would be that they'd take forever to dry because you're not supposed to put them in the dryer.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Colleen's perfect! She's cuddly, fuzzy soft & warm, me-sized, squeezable, kissable, always up for a cuddle...and never hogs the bed or sheets. I love her...we're always there for each other. 🥰🧸
I have trouble sleeping in nappies. So much so that I never attempt it.

Back