Who has difficulty to sleep in diapers?

BabyRuby88 said:
I took a little bit inspiration from this thread and sleep for the very first time in a diaper last night :D. I kinda like it. Of course, I still have to get used to it but for the first night it was not to bad I would say ^^. Very stupid question since I don’t wear diapers that often: Which care products do you use in combination with your diaper to be sure your skin is save?
Not a stupid question at all! It depends on how sensitive your skin is and what kinda diaper you're wearing (more absorbent diapers are typically better at drawing moisture away from the skin). For me, I only use powder and rarely get skin irritation and when I do it's pretty mild. My skin isn't that sensitive though and I usually wear pretty absorbent diapers, so ymmv

Reactions: BabyRuby88
BabyRuby88 said:
I took a little bit inspiration from this thread and sleep for the very first time in a diaper last night :D. I kinda like it. Of course, I still have to get used to it but for the first night it was not to bad I would say ^^. Very stupid question since I don’t wear diapers that often: Which care products do you use in combination with your diaper to be sure your skin is save?
I use the Johnsons range. I grew up with it. But I wish it still had the Baby Smell. Mummy uses Johnson's Lotion and Johnson Powder and wipes - not in that order. I've never had problems in years.

Slept in a MegaMax under Gary PUL pants last night for the first time. I surely thought there'd be "a learning curve" but much to my surprise I had no trouble falling asleep nor did I have any difficulty wetting throughout the night. Woke up very wet and nicely warm and had the best sleep I've had in a long time.

Reactions: JOCKMAN, DiaperGuy08 and abdl86
Nope. Still don't sleep in nappies.
I LOVE getting up in the morning, having a shower then putting my nappy on.
I would a) be to hot sleeping in a nappy. b) possibly too excited - though I'm not so sure of that.

Adair37 said:
Nope. Still don't sleep in nappies.
I LOVE getting up in the morning, having a shower then putting my nappy on.
I would a) be to hot sleeping in a nappy. b) possibly too excited - though I'm not so sure of that.
Eventually you go to sleep. Excitement is tiring! 🤪

CLPP said:
Eventually you go to sleep. Excitement is tiring! 🤪
Excitement is adrenaline to me. I'd have to get up and change. Waste of a nappy.

So I slept 4 days in a row in diapers now. I never used them so far but I feel save and secure with them 🥰

Reactions: JOCKMAN and ShyBoo81
BabyRuby88 said:
So I slept 4 days in a row in diapers now. I never used them so far but I feel save and secure with them 🥰
I still haven't tried as don't think it would work for me. I think it might keep me awake and I think I'd be too hot.

CLPP said:
Slept in a MegaMax under Gary PUL pants last night for the first time. I surely thought there'd be "a learning curve" but much to my surprise I had no trouble falling asleep nor did I have any difficulty wetting throughout the night. Woke up very wet and nicely warm and had the best sleep I've had in a long time.
Do you find the Gary plastic pants a bit loose? Tried them in M and were too loose round the legs.

No problem to me to sleep in diapers. Always feels good and cozy. But sometimes if the diaper feels kind of very well use i can have problem whit it. I feel worry that it may end up leaking. When that happen putting on some plastic pants kind of cure that.

I do. I find nappies either too exciting ( which I don't feel during the day !!?) or too hot.
I confess I find it off-putting that they are exciting in bed - that doesn't apply to any other time when I feel innocent and little.

I think I know the answer but it's back in my past and I don't have access to those times and very little before the age of 11. I haven't written about this earlier because A) - I didn't want to be a bore and B) I understand the gap in my life and it's too painful to speak about or even think about.

This SHOULD have gone into introductions really but it's taken another member's post to open up a bit.

Thank You.
Kimi

Last edited by a moderator:
Adair37 said:
Excitement is adrenaline to me. I'd have to get up and change. Waste of a nappy.
Rats!
Adair37 said:
Do you find the Gary plastic pants a bit loose? Tried them in M and were too loose round the legs
They fit perfect for me. Very liquid tight. At first I thought they were too big with lots of unnecessary material BUT in actuality they comfortably contain even the most saturated Megamax.

I some times do but that's mostly due too tossing and turning at night

As a bedwetter, i've needed diapers at night for the majority of my life. Wouldn't dare go to sleep without protection! I remember having issues falling asleep when I was a teenager and started to need larger sized, more bulky diapers. Same feelings happened when I needed to return to diapers as an adult. But it quickly went away and felt like my childhood all over again. Being diapered is not a choice for me unfortunately, but rather a necessity. So you will eventually get used to it after a while.

Just the opposite, at first it did take me a little bit to get used to sleeping wrapped snugly in cloth diapers and plastic pants, there is allot of bulk. But once I got over that, now I don't sleep well without them on.

Sometimes I come in late from work and although momma2moosey has my drawer all prepared with diapers, pins, plastic pants, powder and cream; she may be sleeping and I don't want to awaken her just to diaper me. So I will go to sleep (eventually) without them on. She usually wakes up about 4 or 5 and I will feel her reach over to check to see if I'm wet or if I have a diaper on. Either way, she will get up and use the restroom and then diaper me. I'm out like a light after that, even when I couldn't sleep.

I think that after you get over the excitement, and the novelty... you will be just fine just stick with it, and soon you will sleep better diapered than without not.

Last edited:
I’ve never slept as well with diapers on. Despite wanting to go to sleep, I always seem to stay up later and wake up more easily during the night.

ManeWulf said:
I’ve never slept as well with diapers on. Despite wanting to go to sleep, I always seem to stay up later and wake up more easily during the night.
I do feel the same way.

Adair37 said:
Just masturbate. Then you can sleep.
I find a lot of nights I have to have the big O. twice to really relax and just sleep!

I don't wear in bed for that reason.
Happy Christmas

I get that excited feeling too sometimes, especially because I only wear diapers to bed on a few occasions.

One thing I found very helpful is to wear at a random night. When I decide ahead of time what night I'll be wearing, the anticipation kicks in and I end up feeling excited. But, when I just randomly decide to wear right before bed I don't get that same feeling, and I'm able to sleep comfortably.

Also it gets pretty sweaty and uncomfortable afterwards if I get excited, so that puts me off from the thought altogether.

Back