Which girl pacifier would you get poll?

Which girl pacifier would you like to get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Which girl pacifier would you like to get?
You can only choose one.
And yes the voting will be viable to the public. I keep forgetting to put that in the rest of my polls.

Minnie%20Mouse%20Pacifier_thumb.jpg

41kCe5wpjJL._SX355_.jpg

$_1.JPG

My first nuby pacifier from poundland copy.jpg

Get a costume made sissy pacifier it can be adult baby or just baby

So,

Custom is the best thing if you can afford it...

I chose #5, because I figure a custom paci will always be better. However, if that option where not available .... I probably would have gone with #1

I sorta ignored the 5th one because I feel like it's too obviously the answer, with it in there it basically almost becomes a "if you could custom order a pacifer what would it look like" thread which sounds like a completely different thread.

So I eliminated that option and went with the others. For simplicity sake I found the best way to internalize it was; I'm going to be given one of them free which do I choose?

I ended up choosing Minnie! 2 really wasn't an option for me, I really don't like to feel "possessed" and the whole "I'm daddy's girl!" thing is yucky to me. After that, I'm not much of an animal person so generic pictures of animals really isn't my thing. Ended up choosing the character among them. Minne is pretty awesome and she's got good fashion sense usually.

Last edited:
Minnie. Looks well made made and is cute :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the first one, it's cute

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

I think 1 is quite sissyish.

I'm fairly male but my little is kind of gender ambiguous (I think most kids under the age of about 2 don't really have an idea that they're any specific gender and that's kind of where my little is). I don't think these pacis would feel wrong for my gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back