SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My Inner Baby is doing another weekly sale which is nothing new for them. Even though I still have some leftover Rearz Safaris and an unopened pack of Northshore Pull Ups, I still would like to buy more diapers. I'm thinking it's between Lil Bellas(Medium, 2 Samples) or Trest Purple(Medium, 2 Samples). I'm thinking of going with Lil Bellas but Trest has always been a brand I wanted to try. Let me know what you think I should go with and why!

Reactions: RestrainU4Me and AndyPandy
You can't go wrong with either of them! I'd pick Lil Bellas based on print and scent alone but that's just me.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy and SissyPwincessAndrea
yellowcrayons said:
You can't go wrong with either of them! I'd pick Lil Bellas based on print and scent alone but that's just me.
Lil Bellas is probably my favorite ABDL diaper designs since I love unicorns and princesses, so that alone is a reason to choose the Bellas.

• Love
Reactions: yellowcrayons
sissyprincess2390 said:
Lil Bellas is probably my favorite ABDL diaper designs since I love unicorns and princesses, so that alone is a reason to choose the Bellas.
Agreed! Who doesn't love unicorns and princesses? Let me know if it actually smells like cotton candy like they're rumored to be.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
yellowcrayons said:
Agreed! Who doesn't love unicorns and princesses? Let me know if it actually smells like cotton candy like they're rumored to be.
It actually does. I remember the smell from the first time I tried them and it's amazing. Also they give you some candy to go along with the diapers.

• Love
Reactions: yellowcrayons
I was thinking of getting some of L4B’s products (because I don’t like the actual website anymore) soon! Too bad all the bunny designs are pink tho…

Seni Super Plus

Update: I haven't gone through with buying any of these yet but now I'm thinking of buying either Lil Bellas or Tykables Unicorns. As I said before, I love unicorns and so either one of these are suitable choices for me imo. I'm tempted to choose Tykables, but for anyone who's tried one or the other or both even, let me know how they are and which one I should buy.

I'd go with the Tykables. Lil Bella is one of the thinner diapers from Rearz. Great day time option with an adorable print. Also since they're thinner, you can get 16 in a pack from the company directly.
Trest probably holds the most and I enjoy how well they swell, but sounds like your looking for that cute print. If you're wearing clothes over it this would be the way to go.
Tykables has a cute Unicorn print and holds up. You can get a lot of use from it. Plus the reusable tapes are nice.

Reactions: yellowcrayons and SissyPwincessAndrea
sissyprincess2390 said:
My Inner Baby is doing another weekly sale which is nothing new for them. Even though I still have some leftover Rearz Safaris and an unopened pack of Northshore Pull Ups, I still would like to buy more diapers. I'm thinking it's between Lil Bellas(Medium, 2 Samples) or Trest Purple(Medium, 2 Samples). I'm thinking of going with Lil Bellas but Trest has always been a brand I wanted to try. Let me know what you think I should go with and why!
If you're going to use them & wear them for hours, I'd go with the Trest. If you want something cute, I'd go with the Lil Bellas.

FinnaYeet said:
If you're going to use them & wear them for hours, I'd go with the Trest. If you want something cute, I'd go with the Lil Bellas.
Trest is a good choice for long term use but now it's between Bellas and Tykables Unicorns.

Back