confusedboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Had this as a child and Iwant it back! Can anyone direct me where I can get one reasonably priced for adult pacifier?

Attachments

• 9738767599_1eb0c83a9d_b.jpg
    9738767599_1eb0c83a9d_b.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
  • imgbin-pacifier-nuk-latex-child-red-nipple-confuse-BGmDJhqAB2TMaQcLhgw331ts8.jpg
    imgbin-pacifier-nuk-latex-child-red-nipple-confuse-BGmDJhqAB2TMaQcLhgw331ts8.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: littledreamers333
PacifiersRUs.com might be able to make a custom adult sized one for you! Or you could modify one yourself if you wanted to try! :3

Reactions: littledreamers333, PuffPuffPaci and mistykitty
So I got one from pacifiersrus years ago and the quality was dreadful.

I bet like so many I wish I'd kept all the dummies that were around when I was a kid. But again like so many I constantly threw they away in shame. Now you simply can't get anything as good :(
All the baby ones have gone smaller.. and the adult ones are all cheap and horrible.
Littleforbig ones are OK (if you sandpaper down the ragged edges (stupid design of all the silicone ones I presume)
But I've yet to find the perfect one and I'm reluctant to spend a small fortune trying to find them when I suspect most if not all of them will be overpriced tat

I know I keep ranting about this but noone seems to say anything and these companies keep producing crap

That one you posted is exactly like one I had when I was younger around 10/12 it wasn't a nuk one.. just one from a UK chemist.. and it was perfect.
I quickly learned that they would all differ in size/quality so would look for the ones that looked the biggest.

It was the same with the standard baby bottle teat you can't get anymore.
Some would a lower grade latex so had to find the shiniest latex rubber ones.

Somethings else I miss and I've searched everywhere for them. Its the one on the right (and no it's not the same as the nuk ones. And the bibs one is a lot shorter) :)

Attachments

• file.png
    file.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
I'd love a Fixx 10 in those mixed primary colors just like that. 😍

Reactions: mistykitty
That's the classic German NUK Tropic pacifier. If you google for "NUK tropic schnuller" you'll find some small ads from Germany. There is also the NUK Maxi Trainer in size 4 with the same style. I don't think there is a way to buy either of these new; only from collectors. I've got a few in size 3 and also some Maxi Trainers. Maybe keep an eye on ebay?

Thanks for the input will keep looking!

LittleAndAlone said:
I'd love a Fixx 10 in those mixed primary colors just like that. 😍
I just recently did that with the pacifier addict sale! It's so so worth it!!! Just beware, the "red" is more orange, but with the cobalt blue and light yellow it still looks very cute!!

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
confusedboy said:
Had this as a child and Iwant it back! Can anyone direct me where I can get one reasonably priced for adult pacifier?
This pacifier was made by Mapa (nuk) Germany till 2005. I got my last one September 2005. It was called NUK Medic Pro Maxi Trainer with extra large baglet ( + 3 years ) to help baby wean of from thumbsucking.. Was called as well Tropic Ex, because of the bright color. NUK made this color pacifiers in 1 - 3 and this big size 4. Nipple same as todays NUK 5 but about 5 mm shorter.
To get this color today, the best is from a pacifier collector, rubber mabe to old now, just use the shield to fit another nipple in it. Best nipple would be NUK 5, but you can fit a silicone one in it as well. Sorry I broke up all this Topic Ex pacifiers shields, used just the nipple to fit in another shield of my choice. I didn`t like this red/blue color and in my shield the sucking part got 5 mm longer.

Reactions: sambus
EBay has adult pacci's and at a fair price too ...

Handsomeukbabyboy said:
Somethings else I miss and I've searched everywhere for them. Its the one on the right (and no it's not the same as the nuk ones. And the bibs one is a lot shorter) :)
I know this is totally unhelpful but the one on the left is a Philips Avent classic, still made in England but they seem to mostly be sold overseas now

Someone has mentioned soaking latex baby ones in oil and they expand. Sunflower oil or something like that.

I could only find a thread in here but no other info

confusedboy said:
love to have this type of pacifier

Back