When I realized I Loved Wearing Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants

DiaperedJeff said:
Does anyone wear cloth diapers and actual rubber pants like babies in the 50s?
I do wear real rubber pants every night but mostly Tranquility diapers although I do have some flannel pull on style diapers from Kins that I wear also. I have one or two Rearz velcro style flannel diapers but find that the velcro sometimes pulls apart a little causing it to rub against my skin and the irritation wakes me up. I have two pails in my workshop for used flannel diapers with rinse water and baby detergent in them but I don't like doing laundry almost every day. I keep them in the workshop from prying eyes and any noticeable smell out of sight, out of mind.

DiaperedJeff said:
Does anyone wear cloth diapers and actual rubber pants like babies in the 50s?
I do have some latex rubber panties but prefer vinyl plastic.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Cloth and vinyl pants or sometime pul pants... but not rubber pants. I was a cloth baby as well... there is nothing like a cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Reactions: Napincolove, Angelapinks and DiaperedJeff
I wore cloth nappies and plastic pants up until I was six for bedwettings and then I moved on to DryNites. I remember being happy with this change at the time. About one year later I moved to a new school where there was a boy in my class that had to wear plastic pants every day. Every time I saw the plastic pants sticking out of his shorts, or I heard the crinkling sounds, I got a funny feeling and would dream about being like him and having to wear plastic pants. About the same time I saw a boy not much younger than me wearing thick cloth nappies and plastic pants. He had a pair of pale blue short shorts over the top of the nappy which did little to disguise it - I could see the white terry-towelling clearly up the legs of his shorts and in the gap between his t-shirt and shorts. His mother was leading him forcefully through the local department store and when I saw him I got the same funny feeling and wished I was like him.
Once or twice a year between the ages of six and eight, I'd have to wear a nappy and plastic pants while my family went on a long drives to visit relatives. After these two "sightings" I no longer fussed or argued about having to wear a nappy. Instead I complied happily with my parents wishes and secretly enjoyed wearing a cloth nappy and plastic pants.

Reactions: steviet and Angelapinks
When I left home for good after finishing college, I packed all my cloth diapers and plastic pants I been wearing in my teens with me. These were the old Curity cloth diapers and Gerber style plastic pants my mother had been diapering me at night with until I stopped wetting my bed when I was 17. For some years after I moved out, I only wore those diapers and rubber pants.

Back