When I realized I Loved Wearing Cloth Diapers and Plastic Pants

Cute.

toddler said:
Me wear a print pull on cloth nappy and white pair of plastic pants.View attachment 63374
I love wearing a white semi transparent vinyl panty with a print diaper underneath.
O

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
toddler said:
I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants from Babykins.
The photo
Adult incontinence products

toddler said:
I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants from Babykins.
The photo
Adult incontinence products
Babykins is my go to for all my rubber pants and some plastic. I have found that the plastic wears out after awhile with use and heat and lotions attacking the plastic. The rubber pants are much better for me as I am totally soaked in the morning and the plastic pants would leak around the legs where as the rubber ones are a bit tighter. I do love plastic pants though and have a fetish for them since I was about 10 or 11 and I have man, many of them in plastic tote bins. My mother once gave me a photo we found going through her old albums and it shows me getting bathed in the kitchen sink and you can see the rubber pants on the table next to us with a cloth nappy laid out for me. I think I was two in the pic but she casually said maybe I was attracted to the rubber pants because sometimes while the nappies were drying by the fire she would just put me in rubber pants to play in until nappies were dry enough. She often found my stash of plastic pants when I was growing up and pretty much gave up on throwing them out as I would always find a way to get more. She would often talk about past memories of my childhood but could not remember what we talked about the day before as Dementia was slowly getting to her.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Jr2012, toddler and 1 other person
littlemoosey said:
I agree with all of the above, there is nothing like cloth/plastic and pins. It is hard to further respond, are you married, do you have room mates? Paint a better picture of why you are afraid.eing
I live with family that would not understand my being a cloth diaper lover. I just keep this quite and leve the bedroom door looked. I wear cloth diapers every night now and do not need questions. I am a fraid of some one getting the wrong idea of why I wear. I am not a pediphille. Questions as to my love of being in diapers may happen. I will keep my answers simple they feel good to me and leave at that if asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: toddler and Lyric
I realised I loved wearing cloth Nappies and Rubber pants when I was about three, the Rubber pants really used to give me bad Nappy rash on a few occasions as I have memories of mum rubbing some lotion onto my blistered skin around my legs, those memories of the painful Nappy rash did not put me off wearing Nappies and pants in the slightest.
It took years to get hold of anything resembling plastic pants as the Rubber pants disintegrated very quickly and I just had to use towels as cloth Nappies until the advent of plastic bags when eventually I could make my own.

I was cloth diapered a.nd put in plastic pants until the age of six. I deveoled an urge to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I wear at night and find it a comfort and pleasure.

Reactions: Jr2012, Angelapinks and Lyric
Lyric said:
I was a late bedwetter and my mom would diaper me every night before bed. She didn’t really trust me not to stick myself with diaper pins or get the diaper fitting correctly. As she always said, mom knows best. Of course she also pulled rubber on me as well so no leaking on the sheets or mattress. I never really grew out diapers or the desire to wear diapers and rubber pants to bed, but unfortunately had to once I left for college. For several decades i wore whenever I could get away with it, when living alone or traveling for work, or hiding them my girlfriend or wife. After we divorce I went back to wearing cloth prefolds and rubber every night and have never been happier. Also started wearing during the day more and more. I told my girlfriend early on about my diaper needs and she’s been very supportive. I wear both plain white prefolds from changing times and babykins prefolds with toy patterns and different colors. My girlfriend insists I wear the babykins diapers during day so she can see them and my matching rubber pants and tease me about being her naughty wet diaper boy. The prefolds from changing with one or two inserts are great for night time wearing because the absorb so much and never leak with my high back 7 mil rubber pants.
I get my diapers and plastic pants from CHANGING TIMES DIAPER COMPANY, i'm also incontinent. Was diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder as a child, i used to tell my parents that i couldn't feel it when i needed to pee or even really feel it coming out until it was too late. So they took me to the doctor, i was about 6 years old, in my curity diapers and gerber plastic pants, he ran tests and said that there was nerve damage and it's doubtful that i would ever be able to hold urine. Anyway sorry for babbling. Changing Times is here in Las Vegas and i have become friends with Robert and Gail, the owners really great and sincere people. He actually turned me on to over a dozen cloth prefolds that another customer had professionally cleaned and took them back. ❤

• Love
Reactions: Lyric and littledub1955
I am a lifelong bedwetter. I never wore diapers or plastic pants past age 3. Was always soaked head to toe every night. Had minimal day time issues at age 6 in school, but that stopped in 2nd grade. Night wetting continued until I was about 18 when it stopped, only to start up again shortly. I hinted to my parents that I wanted to wear some kind of protection, like diapers and plastic pants around age 12, but they didn't pickup on it.
I started to wear some kind of protection when the wetting started again. It was hit or miss for a few years, only to start up continuesly and then I wore diapers and plastic pants every night since. I am now 71, and bedwet every night and sometimes during the day.

Reactions: diaperbobby, Jr2012, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Clothdiaperman said:
I was disabled and was around 3 to six years of age. I would have accidents and get cloth diapered. It became a soft warm comfort to be in a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was laid on my bed as a child wearing nothing but a cloth double diaper and clear plastic paints. Everybody that came into the house knew I was in double cloth diapers and plastic panties. This was embarrassing and still is. It felt wonderful to me and still does I remembered when, I got older what a comfort it was. I stated wearing cloth diapers again. I found cloth diapers and plastic pants that fit and its been heaven, when I wear them. There soft, and warm, comfort and a pleasurable. I love wearing out in the open in a T shirt. I want to wear full time but there are those that would give me grieve. I do this in private. I want to find out how others became open about their habit. I am afraid of being walk in on. I love the smell of baby powder and get asked about the smell. I am not a baby. I find cloth diapers an article of clothing now, and love the arousing feeling. I wear to bed at night and its getting more often because I feels fantastic. I take precautions at night and lock the door. I am in fear of getting caught. What do I say???
Say that you came close to wetting the bed once and you decided that it would be wise to wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed and because you also leak enough during the day that 24/7 would be best. Disposables clumped up during the day so you decided to go to cloth. Tell them you've been wearing 24/7 for a long time too.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jr2012
I don't love or like wearing diapers and plastic pants. It's a necessary evil, it's either wake up in a wet or dry bed.

Reactions: Angelapinks
bedwetter669 said:
I am a lifelong bedwetter. I never wore diapers or plastic pants past age 3. Was always soaked head to toe every night. Had minimal day time issues at age 6 in school, but that stopped in 2nd grade. Night wetting continued until I was about 18 when it stopped, only to start up again shortly. I hinted to my parents that I wanted to wear some kind of protection, like diapers and plastic pants around age 12, but they didn't pickup on it.
I started to wear some kind of protection when the wetting started again. It was hit or miss for a few years, only to start up continuesly and then I wore diapers and plastic pants every night since. I am now 71, and bedwet every night and sometimes during the day.
I just had to endure a wet bed from being about 8 or 9 years old until I was about 15 when I got nappies via the NHS continence service. I wore these until I was finally dry at night in my early 20s.

Reactions: Jr2012, Lyric and Angelapinks
I started wearing rubber pants again when I was eight. I would get my panties from the baby aisle at the grocery store. When I as thirteen I saw that the surgical supply store sold Pro Pants. They were a flannel lined vinyl snap on panty. Instead of a diaper they had a liner.I was so excited ! I bought a pair, rushed home, pulled it on. It was heavenly ! I wore them to bed every night. After that I was a regular customer at that store. I always got an erection when I was in my “things” as my Mom called them. It wasn’t until I was sixteen that I was able to make a sticky. It felt heavenly ! Sears sold adult diapers, so my Mom picked me up a few. I was in Sears diapers until another adult baby told me about Babykins. That is what I wear now. I love my fluffy diaper and my soft pink vinyl panty. Dryperboy

• Love
Reactions: vp39, Jr2012 and Angelapinks
bedwetter669 said:
Similar for me. Life-long bed wetter and grew up before disposables (now age 68). Have always worn cloth/plastic pants since I was out on my own. Love the fit and feel of cloth--and they work well for me. Beginning to have some minor daytime dribbles/leaks occasionally, nothing major and a guard or baby diaper (Wal-Mart size 7) stuffer handles my needs right now. Don't know what the future holds, but I know I won't have to get used to wearing--already wear and love it!

Reactions: chuck and Jr2012
For me just realizing that it is annoying to use the toilet, I tend not to feel the urge to go when I actually can so as a child I would often wet myself and was in diapers on the occasions that would be likely until thirteen. I am also fully incontinent as far as wetting if I am sick. I can recall a time when I was about seven years old and had a cold and wet myself every time I had to go and never noticed. That is when I noticed I just love being diapered.

JeepWrangler1 said:
I started wearing rubber pants again when I was eight. I would get my panties from the baby aisle at the grocery store. When I as thirteen I saw that the surgical supply store sold Pro Pants. They were a flannel lined vinyl snap on panty. Instead of a diaper they had a liner.I was so excited ! I bought a pair, rushed home, pulled it on. It was heavenly ! I wore them to bed every night. After that I was a regular customer at that store. I always got an erection when I was in my “things” as my Mom called them. It wasn’t until I was sixteen that I was able to make a sticky. It felt heavenly ! Sears sold adult diapers, so my Mom picked me up a few. I was in Sears diapers until another adult baby told me about Babykins. That is what I wear now. I love my fluffy diaper and my soft pink vinyl panty. Dryperboy
I picked up Pro Pants in Boston in the late 80's and fell in love with them also and like you I wore them all the time if I could get away with it. Later on I discovered Babykins / Kins for most of my pull on diapers and plastic and rubber pants. Being a Canadian business was my main reason for buying from them and the quality of their products is second to none and also shipping was very fast and discreet. They are very popular now so much that most of the things I want to restock in my supply, are not in stock in theirs. I hope the supply can be refreshed as I have a list of things I want and most are out of stock .

diaperbobby said:
Similar for me. Life-long bed wetter and grew up before disposables (now age 68). Have always worn cloth/plastic pants since I was out on my own. Love the fit and feel of cloth--and they work well for me. Beginning to have some minor daytime dribbles/leaks occasionally, nothing major and a guard or baby diaper (Wal-Mart size 7) stuffer handles my needs right now. Don't know what the future holds, but I know I won't have to get used to wearing--already wear and love it!
Me too I grew up in in cloth diapers and plastic pants and my parents would always check and change my diapers diapers until I moved out on my own, but when I go visit them my mother would always check my diapers and change my diapers and tell me that I will always be her son and that she loves me very much! And I definitely really love my diapers and plastic pants and also really love that I have to wear them day and night and every where I go 😍😎

Attachments

• 2DF251AD-0CDC-4017-A399-DFEE776EEE09.jpeg
    2DF251AD-0CDC-4017-A399-DFEE776EEE09.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • 8F325EDD-4A37-4500-B845-DCF31928F52F.jpeg
    8F325EDD-4A37-4500-B845-DCF31928F52F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • AC23F30A-5EFE-4DB0-ABBE-6A78847B2C4F.jpeg
    AC23F30A-5EFE-4DB0-ABBE-6A78847B2C4F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • C37A69F4-A8F3-4382-B83F-7D9952346A7C.jpeg
    C37A69F4-A8F3-4382-B83F-7D9952346A7C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • C3F0D74C-E0E9-4FC1-B732-AF814869CFDC.jpeg
    C3F0D74C-E0E9-4FC1-B732-AF814869CFDC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 6102E925-C136-49C5-9DF5-4F9A6222710F.jpeg
    6102E925-C136-49C5-9DF5-4F9A6222710F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • 886F1885-95CF-403A-8696-0E31C9F0781C.jpeg
    886F1885-95CF-403A-8696-0E31C9F0781C.jpeg
    918.2 KB · Views: 21
  • C43F6454-49A4-4A9F-8E7C-551DB14FCFDF.jpeg
    C43F6454-49A4-4A9F-8E7C-551DB14FCFDF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 4B5CB43F-D82F-4779-88C9-7BF1A17AB554.jpeg
    4B5CB43F-D82F-4779-88C9-7BF1A17AB554.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 52347143-4085-4F0A-8CE5-3E08E43EB8E9.jpeg
    52347143-4085-4F0A-8CE5-3E08E43EB8E9.jpeg
    948.6 KB · Views: 19
Clothdiaperman said:
I live with family that would not understand my being a cloth diaper lover. I just keep this quite and leve the bedroom door looked. I wear cloth diapers every night now and do not need questions. I am a fraid of some one getting the wrong idea of why I wear. I am not a pediphille. Questions as to my love of being in diapers may happen. I will keep my answers simple they feel good to me and leave at that if asked.
My family knows about me wearing my Cloth nappies and Plastic pants. They have come to except the way I walk around in my T-shirt, Cloth nappies and Plastic pants

Disposable diapers are necessary when away from home, but nothing beats a thick cotton diaper - flannel, birds-eye, or terry, I don't care which - and a sturdy pair of 6- or 7-mil plastic panties for waterproof protection. I wear these to bed nightly.

Reactions: toddler, Lyric and Angelapinks
I have loved cloth diapers and plastic pants since I was very young. My mother used cloth diapers and plastic pants on all of us. I distinctly remember asking my mother to put me in diapers and plastic pants when I was about 6 after watching her change my younger brother. She put me back in diapers for a few days. We also had family friends with two boys about my age. Sometimes they stayed at our house. I remember they were still in diapers and real rubber pants even though they were past the usual diaper age. I finally found Sears cloth diapers and adult plastic pants in my early 20s and later found Bittner brand adult plastic pants (wonderful) and Edley Lang pants. Finding DPF and realizing I was not alone in my diaper loving was a revelation. Of course with the internet the whole world opened up and it has become very easy to find diapers and plastic pants. My mother was aware of my continuing interest in diapers, once mentioning it to my first wife. My first wife did not like my interest but tolerated it. I met my current wife when visiting her for a babysitting session. We fell in love and have been together 25 years. ABDL activities are not part of our life now, but she is OK with me continuing to wear. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants every night and wake up to a soaking diaper every morning.

Reactions: littlemoosey, vp39, tenderbottoms47 and 2 others
Does anyone wear cloth diapers and actual rubber pants like babies in the 50s?

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back